New erase pro!!!!!????

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
It's been talked about a lot on here. What would you like to discuss?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Looks on point for sure. I like the inclusion of ashwagandha

Kseniya

Kseniya

Awards
As a female, my experience may clearly differ than those of men, but it does block estrogen... How do I know? My birth control stopped working (i.e., got my period when wasn't supposed to). Dries out the joints, my hips in particular, have been supplementing with fish oil and only began helping around day six. I have felt more power in the gym, being able to lift heavier, but I'm not 100% yet that I can attribute that to having anything to do with Erase Pro at this time. I have not finished my cycle yet, I'm stacking this with Norcodrene and Shift. Will probably review further after I finish the cycle.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
how do you figure? it still has all the Estrogen modulating ingredients from Erase Pro.
I would have liked a Superior Essentials KSM-66 or sleep aid instead of it being in EP and losing the dose from the other ingredients since I thought it was fine as it was.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would have liked a Superior Essentials KSM-66 or sleep aid instead of it being in EP and losing the dose from the other ingredients since I thought it was fine as it was.
soo losing 375mg of the other ingredients, perhaps PES used more concentrated extracts? just a guess.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
It's been talked about a lot on here. What would you like to discuss?
Could you point me in the direction of this discussion? I've searched but can't find anything other than a brief mention of it in a general new product thread containing a few other products.

Thanks.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Could you point me in the direction of this discussion? I've searched but can't find anything other than a brief mention of it in a general new product thread containing a few other products.

Thanks.
Was gonna say... where have I been. First time hearing about it was on stack3d

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
My bad. When I saw New Erase Pro I didn't realize there was an "erase pro plus" out now.
Haha no worries. It caught me off guard too when I saw it on Stack3d lol. They kind of blindsided us all with it lol.

My question is how the dosing changes effect it. bdcc any comment?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry to not be able to provide everyone answers, but I'm sure Synapsin, Coop and/or Ben will answer all questions when it's the appropriate time. :) Sorry for the cop out, best I can do at the moment.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah its still an ok t booster but estro blocker? No way in my opinion
Sorry to not be able to provide everyone answers, but I'm sure Synapsin, Coop and/or Ben will answer all questions when it's the appropriate time. :) Sorry for the cop out, best I can do at the moment.
The erase pro reformulation is actually BETTER for fulfilling its purpose than its predecessor. Similar to what we did with old vs new ABE, we concentrated the extraction by filtering out cellulose and other inactive components in the extract. So your total dose of actives is higher despite the overall dose going down.

Then we added ksm which does much more than boost test. There's studies showing it improves body composition, reduces cortisol, improves performance, improved testicular function, etc

This makes EP an optimal product to use at ANY time, and makes the EP+ABE stack IMO the best 1-2 punch out there

A

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
The erase pro reformulation is actually BETTER for fulfilling its purpose than its predecessor. Similar to what we did with old vs new ABE, we concentrated the extraction by filtering out cellulose and other inactive components in the extract. So your total dose of actives is higher despite the overall dose going down.

Then we added ksm which does much more than boost test. There's studies showing it improves body composition, reduces cortisol, improves performance, improved testicular function, etc

This makes EP an optimal product to use at ANY time, and makes the EP+ABE stack IMO the best 1-2 punch out there
Looks awesome! Any idea when it will be available and where? Besides GNC haha

G

gynopuff

Awards
soo losing 375mg of the other ingredients, perhaps PES used more concentrated extracts? just a guess.
Well it works in my opinion just not as well as the old stuff. My friend used it on cycle with osta and still got a bit of gyno this is what I have seen and belueve but im not saying I am right

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Well it works in my opinion just not as well as the old stuff. My friend used it on cycle with osta and still got a bit of gyno this is what I have seen and belueve but im not saying I am right
Gyno from osta would be pretty rare....not calling you out, just putting that info out there for those who may be concerned.

What brand of osta was he taking? Was he on anything else besides osta? Thanks!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards

I'm looking forward to trying it! Thanks!

G

gynopuff

Awards
Gyno from osta would be pretty rare....not calling you out, just putting that info out there for those who may be concerned.

What brand of osta was he taking? Was he on anything else besides osta? Thanks!
Ostabol by celtic and i got a huge gyno flareup from sarms1 my e2 was through the roof

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ostabol by celtic and i got a huge gyno flareup from sarms1 my e2 was through the roof
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback.

I haven't ever heard of any gyno issues with OL osta, but we always suggest to have an AI on hand because technically anything that affect hormone panels can cause sides.

Hope you and your buddy recover well. All the best man.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big fan of ashwaghanda so glad to see this update.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established

Favoloso!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet! After cycling off erase pro plus, what is the recommended dosage of ashwaghanda running it solo?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It contains less Abieta...
?
The comment you quoted from Cyrus above explains everything about the lower overall dose.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! After cycling off erase pro plus, what is the recommended dosage of ashwaghanda running it solo?
IMO there is no need to take more than what is in erase pro. We disclosed the amount so you know its a full dose :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Synapsin said, no need to add additional Ashwaghanda if using Erase Pro+.

If using solo, depends what brand/extract of Ashwaghanda you're using. KSM-66 is the highest clinical Ashwaghanda you can find, which is what we put into Erase Pro+ at 625mg.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like Synapsin said, no need to add additional Ashwaghanda if using Erase Pro+.

If using solo, depends what brand/extract of Ashwaghanda you're using. KSM-66 is the highest clinical Ashwaghanda you can find, which is what we put into Erase Pro+ at 625mg.
Gotcha. So 625mg of KSM-66. All supplements should add an adaptogen like this!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha. So 625mg of KSM-66. All supplements should add an adaptogen like this!
Myself and others were really excited for KSM-66 being added to Erase Pro+. Really turns things up a notch.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am so psyched to get my hands on this.
I miss running Erase pro and love the addition

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

mr.cooper69 are you still active on the boards? Haven't seen you around in awhile...