Natty Supplements for Mass that don't require PCT

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't take ARA due to a previous experience that it hurt my joints real badly. Other than that, what natty mass supplements can I take that don't required PCT? I know of Anabeta elite, epicatechin, laxogenin, iron forged most wanted, soy lecithin...anything else?

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Natural supplements such as CMO, HMB, and PA are most likely going to be your top 3 natural options

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I can't take ARA due to a previous experience that it hurt my joints real badly. Other than that, what natty mass supplements can I take that don't required PCT? I know of Anabeta elite, epicatechin, laxogenin, iron forged most wanted, soy lecithin...anything else?
By definition natty supps dont require PCT. I would try soy lecithin(PA), epic unleashed, anentoflavone. Maybe some viron/lj100 with letrone if you feel like affecting test and estro naturally.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite
Phosphatidic acid
HMB-Fa

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite or Forskolin-95 are great options. ABE was specifically designed for those trying to recomp or put on mass. Hormonal optimization, performance enhancement and body comp improvements are things are lead team looked for when designing it.

Soy Lecithin is another great choice that many people have enjoyed. You of course have your PA content, but there's a host of other beneficial phospholipids.

No PCT needed for a caloric surplus either. :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Yep thats for sure. Specific products like abe, anafuse, follidrone etc are going to be your best bet.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
AlphaMax is always one of those products. I know you've used it a lot :)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What PA product is high quality, recommended?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NOW Foods - Sunflower Lecithin 1200 mg. - 200 Softgels ????

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's all about that Fearn!

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I can't take ARA due to a previous experience that it hurt my joints real badly.
How long did you take ARA for? I noticed increased joint pain the first week of using, but the following week the healing was borderline miraculous. I have many injuries, some that require surgery to repair - all of them healed and feel like I'm in my early 20's again. I also take fish oil daily, so it might have compounded the effect, but it worked very well for me. I'd give ARA another shot, have a little patience and try not to take all these things at once.

For what it's worth HMB has helped me maintain strength while leaning out but it takes time.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long did you take ARA for? I noticed increased joint pain the first week of using, but the following week the healing was borderline miraculous. I have many injuries, some that require surgery to repair - all of them healed and feel like I'm in my early 20's again. I also take fish oil daily, so it might have compounded the effect, but it worked very well for me. I'd give ARA another shot, have a little patience and try not to take all these things at once.

For what it's worth HMB has helped me maintain strength while leaning out but it takes time.
I used ARA for 50 days. I thought it wasn't advised to take fish oil with ARA?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely look into AlphaMax. It is good for any goal. The F95 will help with lean mass gains and fat loss. The 3,4 Divan helps boost free test and Arimistane helps with estrogen control. No PCT is needed and it is an open ingredient profile. No PCT required

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding PA, PHOSPHAS1ZE will soon be a very great alternative. Yes, I'm teasing :D
You can't tease us with a properly dosed PA supplement while you're still teasing us with Testify and the new Conquer. Stop the madness!!!!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Regarding PA, PHOSPHAS1ZE will soon be a very great alternative. Yes, I'm teasing :D
Need it!!! Wanting to go straight into a 8 week run after I finish my cycle

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Surprised to see the HMB-FA mention here. What kind of training do you do?
I have a feeling its because he stats such low BF% that muscle sparing supps are higher priority

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't tease us with a properly dosed PA supplement while you're still teasing us with Testify and the new Conquer. Stop the madness!!!!
Dont forget the amento unleashed and cista unleashed AND strength unleashed.

Damn it OL just take my money already and release your new line up NOW!!!!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting. Seeing as one PA supplement is almost certainly under-dosed and the other is very expensive, a decently-priced and properly dosed (at least 750mg/day) concentrated PA supplement would be nice, although I'm not sure if it'd be able to beat out the granules for me due to price alone, although I would want to have a back-up supply on hand for those days when I don't want to take the granules. Some people note increased appetite with the granules as well, which isn't always a positive, but should be if you're goal is purely to put on as much mass as possible. Also, I must say that Magnitropin increases my appetite like crazy. I'm a light guy (under 160lbs), but I can easily down 2000+ calories in one sitting and still have room for more after taking 3 caps. I haven't been taking it long enough to speak for much else, but I'd say that a significant increase in calories alone would lead to an increase in mass.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
When is this supposed to be released boss? Lookin to get on board the PA train and I don't want to eat 5 tbsp SL everyday lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is this supposed to be released boss? Lookin to get on board the PA train and I don't want to eat 5 tbsp SL everyday lol
You don't really need 5tbsp a day. Since you're basically assured 4-7% PA with de-oiled granules, you only need 18.75g (about 2.5tbsp) to get at least 750mg (750-1500mg) PA at that dose, with the average probably being 6% or 1.125g PA.