The New Product Release Thread

Page 861 of 863 First ... 859860861862863 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Going to be trying this out soon enough. Really interested in that cookie butter
    That was the one that caught my eye also!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Going to be trying this out soon enough. Really interested in that cookie butter
    I will be 100% honest with you. Like I always am
    This was the most dissapointing flavor I tried when i was at HQ over the summer.
    But that is just me... The chocolate lava cake is super rich and dense, they also had another flavor, but maybe it did not make the cut. The salted caramel packed a punch and was luscious and had a fatnastic aftertaste like caramel syrup
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I will be 100% honest with you. Like I always am
    This was the most dissapointing flavor I tried when i was at HQ over the summer.
    But that is just me... The chocolate lava cake is super rich and dense, they also had another flavor, but maybe it did not make the cut. The salted caramel packed a punch and was luscious and had a fatnastic aftertaste like caramel syrup
    You just busted my bubble !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ghost Snickerdoodle (naturally flavored) and White Chocolate Peppermint Bark are coming back starting next Thursday

    Limited run so once sold out they are gone

    *until next year
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Name:  9A511779-B1FB-4DD6-A107-98E75E63BBA1.jpeg
Views: 369
Size:  777.7 KB

    Now Available and in stock at retailers @SpicedCider just picked some up!

    PES white chocolate mint
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Name:  9A511779-B1FB-4DD6-A107-98E75E63BBA1.jpeg
Views: 369
Size:  777.7 KB

    Now Available and in stock at retailers @SpicedCider just picked some up!

    PES white chocolate mint
    For a hot second I thought this was spiced cider flavored protein loll
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    For a hot second I thought this was spiced cider flavored protein loll
    Lol same. The image took a second to load and I was nonchalantly scrolling/half-reading

  8. Holiday flavor protein... I remember when you're options were Chocolate, Vanilla and strawberry and the only one that was even close to good was chocolate.
    The Mad Alchemist

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Holiday flavor protein... I remember when you're options were Chocolate, Vanilla and strawberry and the only one that was even close to good was chocolate.
    Back in my day you had the go out behind the cave and milk a triceratops yourself if you wanted some whey after a long day of foraging and trying to light a fire...and that was hard AF without buckets being invented yet, believe me.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Back in my day you had the go out behind the cave and milk a triceratops yourself if you wanted some whey after a long day of foraging and trying to light a fire...and that was hard AF without buckets being invented yet, believe me.
    Seems legit
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Back in my day you had the go out behind the cave and milk a triceratops yourself if you wanted some whey after a long day of foraging and trying to light a fire...and that was hard AF without buckets being invented yet, believe me.
    aah-the good ole days!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Back in my day you had the go out behind the cave and milk a triceratops yourself if you wanted some whey after a long day of foraging and trying to light a fire...and that was hard AF without buckets being invented yet, believe me.
    when i first started training this was my first protein powder besides raw egg whites.

    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  61.9 KB

  13. PhD have released a new flavour for their smart bars salted fudge brownie.

    Name:  81STmHF7UhL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  136.8 KB

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Back in my day you had the go out behind the cave and milk a triceratops yourself if you wanted some whey after a long day of foraging and trying to light a fire...and that was hard AF without buckets being invented yet, believe me.
    Anyone else remember the old Weider Protein ? It was like drinking chalk dust !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I will be 100% honest with you. Like I always am
    This was the most dissapointing flavor I tried when i was at HQ over the summer.
    But that is just me... The chocolate lava cake is super rich and dense, they also had another flavor, but maybe it did not make the cut. The salted caramel packed a punch and was luscious and had a fatnastic aftertaste like caramel syrup
    Aww here I was excited about that flavor. Appreciate the honesty though

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Hows the snickerdoodle?
    It is really really good, Id highly recommends it to anyone even remotely interested in it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Anyone else remember the old Weider Protein ? It was like drinking chalk dust !!
    I have heard those stories - it is crazy how far itís come, where we have the luxury of deciding what cereal pieces we get in our shakes!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have heard those stories - it is crazy how far itís come, where we have the luxury of deciding what cereal pieces we get in our shakes!
    Cereal pieces?


    Give me chunks of chicken breast please or steak in my shake

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have heard those stories - it is crazy how far it’s come, where we have the luxury of deciding what cereal pieces we get in our shakes!
    Blueberry Toaster Pastry - Yum !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have heard those stories - it is crazy how far itís come, where we have the luxury of deciding what cereal pieces we get in our shakes!
    I feel like itís been a huge change from just 5-10 years ago.

    I remember trying Ultra Peptide 2.0 for the first time after some store bought whey

  21. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I feel like itís been a huge change from just 5-10 years ago.

    I remember trying Ultra Peptide 2.0 for the first time after some store bought whey
    I actually think that was the first good tasting protein Iíd ever bought and was blown away.

    My first protein was the original EAS Myoplex in packets. Fun times.

  22. I remember my Dad telling me how bad the Weider weight gaining powders were, sounded revolting haha. We have it much better nowadays
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  23. I love Holiday flavor proteins that taste 100x better than the regular ones the company offers and they only do a limited run. lol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Cereal pieces?


    Give me chunks of chicken breast please or steak in my shake
    Yup, multiple companies are now selling powders with cereal bits in them for guys who blend their shakes.

    Chunks? Bleh, Iíll pass. Have you ever blended chicken though, with water, greens and spices? If you nail your salt & pepper game itís like a nice chicken soup on the go. Derek Poundstone, amongst a few others, are famous for them.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Anyone else remember the old Weider Protein ? It was like drinking chalk dust !!
    Yes! now we are showing our age. Mix it up, hold your nose and chug the lumps! The good old days!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in