The New Product Release Thread

Page 809 of 856 First ... 807808809810811 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha man just a screen name I had from back In the day. Had a caterpillar bulldozer shirt that was my favorite lifting shirt and wanted to be diesel haha
    Ain't nothing wrong with that

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    sht I may actually have to buy this one
    •   

3. Carrot cake is awesome. The protein sources in those bars are not
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

4. For anyone looking for vegan/vegetarian multi vitamins

Pretty good looking multi v from Optivego and very inexpensive. Will be reviewing on modernathletichealth.com soon.

Currently can use MAH20 for 20% off and free shipping at optivego.com

Attachment 167313
    Attachment 167314
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. Why are people pimping there codes on the “new product thread”
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

6. Not sure if this has been posted yet... Formula X by Rage Nutrition:

7. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Carrot cake is awesome. The protein sources in those bars are not
    I thought Redcon protein sources were good, at least their MRE?

8. Holy fuk at that stim bomb above

9. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted yet... Formula X by Rage Nutrition:

Interesting... $49.99 from $64.99

And no shipping to EU

10. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I thought Redcon protein sources were good, at least their MRE?
    Negative to both. Beef protein isolate = marketed as meat from the bone, reality = hooves, bones, tendons. Very inferior amino acid profile
    www.gasparinutrition.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Negative to both. Beef protein isolate = marketed as meat from the bone, reality = hooves, bones, tendons. Very inferior amino acid profile
    it is the hot dog of protein powders
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    https://media.giphy.com/media/2LdZq1WulpBYs/giphy.gif
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

13. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Most major hotdog companies use legit meat sources from the animals. Cheek , back, leg meat is all added to most and is a solid choice. Don’t know why hotdogs get such a bad rap they are just ground up meat with spices
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Not at all

Hydrolyzed beef protein isolate, Hydrolyzed gelatin. Now these sound fancy, but what exactly are they? Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate is also known as Collagen. Collagen is not a complete protein source, and is high in glycine, proline, arginine, and hydroxyproline. All these labels are just fancy words for what beef protein really is: collagen, gelatin, and left over scraps.

The whey product has much more of the essential amino acids and BCAAs (34.96 grams in whey vs. 19.4 grams in beef protein isolate per 100 g). The amount of essential amino acids and BCAAs are what we really want to consider when we look at different sources of protein as athletes when it comes to determining what is best for our lifestyles. These are the amino acids that aid in recovery, muscle protein synthesis, etc.

Another massive difference is the amount of glycine in beef protein (beef protein isolate contains 20.1 grams of glycine, more than 14 times the amount of glycine in whey protein). Glycine is a filler amino acid added into products to cheapen the cost of the product. Glycine comes up on lab tests that test for protein content based on nitrogen content as protein, which allows companies to pad the amount of protein in their product by stuffing them with glycine.

You fell victim to marketing
    I've never purchased it. Just saw a lot of positive reivews.

If it isn't good, then why would you post about it as an upcoming product? Serious question, not being a d*ck.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Humorously accurate
    www.gasparinutrition.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Most major hotdog companies use legit meat sources from the animals. Cheek , back, leg meat is all added to most and is a solid choice. Donít know why hotdogs get such a bad rap they are just ground up meat with spices
    I always thought they were a-holes and eyelids! Never stopped me from eating them! Lol
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I've never purchased it. Just saw a lot of positive reivews.
    If it isn't good, then why would you post about it as an upcoming product? Serious question, not being a d*ck.
    Its a new product,
    and this is a new product thread.

Nobody said you had to buy anything in here.

From post #1
    "A thread to keep people in the loop on new products from various brands hitting the supplement industry."
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Not at all

Hydrolyzed beef protein isolate, Hydrolyzed gelatin. Now these sound fancy, but what exactly are they? Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate is also known as Collagen. Collagen is not a complete protein source, and is high in glycine, proline, arginine, and hydroxyproline. All these labels are just fancy words for what beef protein really is: collagen, gelatin, and left over scraps.

The whey product has much more of the essential amino acids and BCAAs (34.96 grams in whey vs. 19.4 grams in beef protein isolate per 100 g). The amount of essential amino acids and BCAAs are what we really want to consider when we look at different sources of protein as athletes when it comes to determining what is best for our lifestyles. These are the amino acids that aid in recovery, muscle protein synthesis, etc.

Another massive difference is the amount of glycine in beef protein (beef protein isolate contains 20.1 grams of glycine, more than 14 times the amount of glycine in whey protein). Glycine is a filler amino acid added into products to cheapen the cost of the product. Glycine comes up on lab tests that test for protein content based on nitrogen content as protein, which allows companies to pad the amount of protein in their product by stuffing them with glycine.

You fell victim to marketing
    Totally agree with this. When they market it as a "real food source" protein its very misleading. Whey's bioavailability is the highest form.

19. Quote Originally Posted by kelvarnsen View Post
    Totally agree with this. When they market it as a "real food source" protein its very misleading. Whey's bioavailability is the highest form.
    almost all protein sources provide excellent bioavailability, its the subpar amino acid profiles of certain proteins which can cause some to seek alternative forms.
    Non-affiliated

20. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Most major hotdog companies use legit meat sources from the animals. Cheek , back, leg meat is all added to most and is a solid choice. Don’t know why hotdogs get such a bad rap they are just ground up meat with spices
    I love me some NATHAN'S!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I love me some NATHAN'S!!!!
    I love me some $1.50 Costco polish dog and soda!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Haha me too and there huge!!!!
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    lol...can't believe im saying this---cost isn't always the determining factor!!!

willing to pay more for NATHAN'S!!!

put a pack of nathan's in a 2 quart pan, add 2 cans wolf chili w/beans, cover and cook on medium heat for around 20 minutes....use tongs to put hotdog on bun[using a fork lets the juiciness of hotdog out], use a ladel to spread chili over top of hotdog-add some shredded cheddar cheese[sliced jalapeno's optional] on top and enjoy!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  24. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    We donít even have a Costco near me, 25 min drive, which I know isnít awful but everything else is like 4-10 min and u donít have to deal with interstate. Actually that might even be a sams club
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

25. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Nice Way To Put It!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet