1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

These drop tomorrow at 8 AM
    Co owner of FitCrunch is making them

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ghost Coffee Ice Cream Whey Review

Taste

Coffee Ice Cream – I have had over hundreds of pints of ice cream, and some of the best-flavored coffee ice creams the US has to offer. This tastes almost identical to one of my favorite coffee ice cream bases, which is found in New Orleans Café Au Lait and Beignets. What is truly unique about this flavor is the amount of cold brew you taste in each and every sip. The kicker is the scalded milk aftertaste you get which provides the prefect compliment to a true coffee flavor. There are small little pieces of freeze dried coffee in the batter, but do not make a drastic impact on changing the outcome of how this tastes. For someone like myself who is a huge coffee head this is a hit, and easily rises right to the top of the list of best all-time ghost whey flavors. For those who are not die-hard coffee fans, or do not care for coffee this may be one to think twice about, and stick to the top sellers like Cereal Milk & Blueberry Toaster Pastry. The easiest comparison for those coffee drinkers is a coffee Frappuccino right from Starbucks.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 12oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Ghost mixes very similar to a MTS, PES, or typical blend on the market. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. Due to the makeup of the blend of protein this makes it rise very well since it is not heavy in casein (which is better for binding agents like cheesecakes).

Formula

Per Scoop:
    1.5g Fat
    4g Carbs
    25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
    13.15g From WPC
    2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair with a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Ghost Coffee Ice Cream Whey Review

Taste

Coffee Ice Cream – I have had over hundreds of pints of ice cream, and some of the best-flavored coffee ice creams the US has to offer. This tastes almost identical to one of my favorite coffee ice cream bases, which is found in New Orleans Café Au Lait and Beignets. What is truly unique about this flavor is the amount of cold brew you taste in each and every sip. The kicker is the scalded milk aftertaste you get which provides the prefect compliment to a true coffee flavor. There are small little pieces of freeze dried coffee in the batter, but do not make a drastic impact on changing the outcome of how this tastes. For someone like myself who is a huge coffee head this is a hit, and easily rises right to the top of the list of best all-time ghost whey flavors. For those who are not die-hard coffee fans, or do not care for coffee this may be one to think twice about, and stick to the top sellers like Cereal Milk & Blueberry Toaster Pastry. The easiest comparison for those coffee drinkers is a coffee Frappuccino right from Starbucks.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 12oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Ghost mixes very similar to a MTS, PES, or typical blend on the market. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. Due to the makeup of the blend of protein this makes it rise very well since it is not heavy in casein (which is better for binding agents like cheesecakes).

Formula

Per Scoop:
    1.5g Fat
    4g Carbs
    25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
    13.15g From WPC
    2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair with a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.
    @doogieee @TrainerTone @kjkitzman

Awesome review man. And damn this sounds freakin' bomb for coffee lovers. My favorite breakfast as a little kid was coffee crumb cake. I might have to pick this up for morning oats.
  4. The New Product Release Thread

Name:  IMG_1523937818.642149.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  396.5 KB

Now Available at https://hpssupps.com/products/lipoen...h-total-energy! ⚡️

LipøEnergy featuring Azoth TÖTAL Energy and HPS Lipøshield!

The stack includes 7 clinically dosed, earth-grown ingredients designed to optimize fat burning, increase metabolic rate, heighten energy, and surge focus and mental acuity to unparalleled levels without a CRASH or any JITTERS

The stack contains:
    MCT OIL (500 mg) from raw coconuts for an immediate injection of energy,
    YERBA MATE (400 mg) supplying controlled euphoria
    L-THEANINE (200 mg) providing calmness and cognitive support
    RHODIOLA ROSEA (200 mg) reducing stress and anxiety
    GARCINIA CAMBOGIA to systematically torch fat
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. Anyone tried this?

Formula looks good

Name:  IMG_4319.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  176.5 KB
    •   

6. Name:  German.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  111.8 KB

I will be trying this !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Going live Thursday

Ghost Legend is going down later this week. Just like the first Guzman collaboration, this one will have an alternatively branded tub in white, grey, and blue, an extra boost in energy with 50mg more caffeine per serving, and a limited edition Blue Lime flavor.

Will be $35.99 with 20% off coupon.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Anyone tried this?

Formula looks good

Hopefully got a tub coming my way this week
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by doogieee View Post
    Awesome review man. And damn this sounds freakin' bomb for coffee lovers. My favorite breakfast as a little kid was coffee crumb cake. I might have to pick this up for morning oats.

I got you
    Smells and tastes like coffee cake.
    You are in for a treat brother.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Anyone tried this?

Formula looks good

I've used their sleep supplement, test booster and fat burner and they were good.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    I've used their sleep supplement, test booster and fat burner and they were good.
    Their GDA looks good.

You can spin 30% off easily, but a while back they had 60-75% off on the spin wheel 😂
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Name:  A2F6C760-6C2B-4410-9A6F-5EA948A6773B.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  1,006.0 KB
    Name:  8A707C60-A504-4090-BC48-917941F2BD76.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  1.12 MB
    Name:  7149D7DE-02D4-46A1-A9F9-0B3FEFC93689.jpeg
Views: 356
Size:  999.1 KB

20% Off + Free Vortex Shaker TODAY only
    $22.40 Case of 12 —- $1.86 Can

Grabbed some more
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Anyone tried this?

Formula looks good

Good mix of ingredients, not sure about dosages, not underdosed? Maybe with the combo does not matter as much..

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I got you
    Smells and tastes like coffee cake.
    You are in for a treat brother.
    That looks so good! Damn man. Are the mix-ins noticeable in oats like Blueberry Toaster Pastry!?
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by doogieee View Post
    That looks so good! Damn man. Are the mix-ins noticeable in oats like Blueberry Toaster Pastry!?
    Nope these are small freeze dried coffee pieces. Blueberry toaster pastry is in a league of
    It’s own
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Good mix of ingredients, not sure about dosages, not underdosed? Maybe with the combo does not matter as much..
    I feel it is underdosed on most ingredients except the Vaso6. I combined it with noxygen and enjoyed the pumps with the two combined. Noxygen can be found cheap

17. I need that coffee cake in my life. I love coffee but not in ice cream but I do love me some tiramisu so...might need to buy some of this protein.
    .:Share your energy where it’s appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

18. Coffee Cake sounds better to me than straight coffee flavor .
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

19. A new entry in the plant based protein market.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    I feel it is underdosed on most ingredients except the Vaso6. I combined it with noxygen and enjoyed the pumps with the two combined. Noxygen can be found cheap
    Im looking for a pump non-stim without the nitrates. It's proving difficult to find 😂

21. T1VirusName:  IMG_20180419_060508.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  81.5 KBName:  IMG_20180419_060529.jpg
Size:  120.8 KBName:  IMG_20180419_060442.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  95.0 KB

22. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    T1VirusName:  IMG_20180419_060508.jpg
Size:  120.8 KBName:  IMG_20180419_060442.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  95.0 KB
    Betaine HCL?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

23. ^^^ 17 servings! 🤪

24. New stack available at https://hpssupps.com/products/aminoshield-stack

Name:  IMG_1524113084.556741.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  361.2 KB

BCAA Shredded is a pretty great formula and Stacks very well with Lipøshield! No brainer to put these two together!
    Name:  IMG_1524113145.810971.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  111.6 KB
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

25. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    T1VirusName:  IMG_20180419_060508.jpg