The New Product Release Thread

Page 786 of 871 First ... 784785786787788 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is 2018
    Prop Blends.. Srs....
    If you can't write a proper label, let alone fix the correct dosing before publishing the label the company got some QC Issues.
    Welcome to the supp industry where anyone does anything to make a buck. Let alone put amphetamines in their pre-workout and not even label it....
    He was defending his prop blend decision on YouTube saying smaller companies have to so the bigger brands donít come in and just release there own version or something similar it was a while back..

Which is completely stupid as thereís plenty of Ďsmallerí companies fully transparent

2. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Be careful guys, we may end up in a jerry Ward YouTube rant
    Promise?
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    It’s a typo it’s . I quote While the Perfect Post Elite facts panel did confuse us at first, as it looks like it has a 27g blend mostly made up of aminos, GIFD Labs has clarified everything. The brand’s breakdown of the formula is that it has “20 gr of carbs 5 gr of aminos and 2 gr of the other 2 compounds” which by the “other 2” we believe it means glycerol and phosphatidylserine.Attachment 164337
    So it's 5g of all those amino acids? That includes the glutamine and taurine? The glycerol and PS would be the other two ingredients? That math looks pretty sketchy to me too, but I really don't feel like sitting down and doing calculations. Perhaps they not only don't know how prob blend labels work in regards to having to list all the ingredients in the blend, but also don't know that you have to put them in descending order of dose. Either way, it's an intentionally deceptive label, and apparently also underdosed.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Attachment 164380Attachment 164381

I have these on the way to me for Modern Athletic Health review. I am a CT MMJ patient so I have extensive experience with CBD and medicinal marijuana. Very very pleased to see this picking up support rapidly now!

CBD10 for 10% off at https://forsundayscaries.com
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Meh, a properly dosed EAA formula (with at least 3g leucine), and perhaps also solid dose of taurine could actually be at least conditionally beneficial, and research supports this.
    "research". "beneficial".

I'm going to assume we define these terms differently.

I'd rather flush my money down the toilet for fun.

5. Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    "research". "beneficial".

I'm going to assume we define these terms differently.

I'd rather flush my money down the toilet for fun.
    By research I mean studies, and by beneficial I mean able to help improve strength and/or LBM. Iím not sure how you define those terms though, and note that I said conditionally beneficial, which means only beneficial at some times, so if youíre eating big, high protein meals around your workout, then it may not be the right condition to use it.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Ghost Coffee Ice Cream Whey Review

Taste

Coffee Ice Cream Ė I have had over hundreds of pints of ice cream, and some of the best-flavored coffee ice creams the US has to offer. This tastes almost identical to one of my favorite coffee ice cream bases, which is found in New Orleans Cafť Au Lait and Beignets. What is truly unique about this flavor is the amount of cold brew you taste in each and every sip. The kicker is the scalded milk aftertaste you get which provides the prefect compliment to a true coffee flavor. There are small little pieces of freeze dried coffee in the batter, but do not make a drastic impact on changing the outcome of how this tastes. For someone like myself who is a huge coffee head this is a hit, and easily rises right to the top of the list of best all-time ghost whey flavors. For those who are not die-hard coffee fans, or do not care for coffee this may be one to think twice about, and stick to the top sellers like Cereal Milk & Blueberry Toaster Pastry. The easiest comparison for those coffee drinkers is a coffee Frappuccino right from Starbucks.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 12oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Ghost mixes very similar to a MTS, PES, or typical blend on the market. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. Due to the makeup of the blend of protein this makes it rise very well since it is not heavy in casein (which is better for binding agents like cheesecakes).

Formula

Per Scoop:
    1.5g Fat
    4g Carbs
    25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
    13.15g From WPC
    2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair with a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.

Curious as to how this compares to Animal Mocha Capp?
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by boobie45 View Post
    Curious as to how this compares to Animal Mocha Capp?
    Much stronger in flavor and stronger then AI Mocha too
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Name:  Invictus-for-her-lavender   %28RENDERING%29.png
Views: 343
Size:  549.6 KB

Invictus for her! releasing a new version with a lavender scent, rather than the cedar wood and cypress.

Invictus has become a favorite for many of the local competitors on prep, and the ladies love it...so, decided to make a version better suited for the ladies.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hyde Pineapple Cooler & Winter Blast will be available THIS WEEK:
    pineapple cooler has massive potential
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    pineapple cooler has massive potential
    Winter Blast will be a white monster replica for those who love them.
    Check your PM's I hit you back.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Name:  R1.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  90.8 KB

Anyone try this ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

12. Does Redcon1 typically put out solid flavors? Could be good

13. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Does Redcon1 typically put out solid flavors? Could be good
    I don't think I have ever had any of there protein.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I don't think I have ever had any of there protein.
    There MRE powder tastes delicious(blueberry cobbler)so i would imagine the protein tastes good?

15. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    There MRE powder tastes delicious(blueberry cobbler)so i would imagine the protein tastes good?
    Fair assumption

16. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Fair assumption
    ehhh, i'd say not at all... an MRE type supp has loads more calories and therefore flavoring options... a lower cal protein (assuming this isn't loaded with carbs and fats) will always be far less flavorful simply becuase you can only add low/no calorie flavorings and in much smaller qty
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

17. I purchased some ration.. and the flavors (pb chocolate and cookies and cream) are not very good when compared to say PES relative flavors

18. Ready for that Winter Blast and Pineapple potion!

19. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    ehhh, i'd say not at all... an MRE type supp has loads more calories and therefore flavoring options... a lower cal protein (assuming this isn't loaded with carbs and fats) will always be far less flavorful simply becuase you can only add low/no calorie flavorings and in much smaller qty
    The base of the flavor should relatively be the same. Of course not as good, as fats and carbs can increase the overall complexity of the flavor, but still should be close

20. I need to get around to trying the new Ultimate Orange with DMHA.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Now Available
    NEW Hyde pineapple cooler and winter blast
    $1.44/Can or $21.60 for cases of 15 cans

Best price I have found
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. What's winter blast supposed to taste like? like that Monster Ultra Zero? or? Which is a kind of citrus light-grapefruit - light lemony flavor.
  23. The New Product Release Thread

Name:  IMG_1525188084.273561.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  50.2 KB

We have been using this RRT Pro2 for a little over a week now and have been completely blown away at how powerful and effective it is at relieving achey muscles and joints and improving mobility and workouts. Itís awesome pre workout as well to get blood flow going REAL quick but is mainly a recovery tool.

This is NOT your standard recovery tool. In fact, this is chiropractic and massage therapist strength relief that you can have IN HOME and do yourself/have a friend/family member help you with.

Rapid Release has given Modern Athletic Health a special $200 discount code for thisóMAH200.

Full Review coming soon to our website but if youíre in need of relief, we highly suggest you donít wait for our full review...itís that good!

http://rapidreleasetech.com
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    There is a picture next to a white monster for a reason
    Haha I assumed prob but thought I better ask anyways :P I know some reviews on other flavors were if if but count me interested in that winter blast I love citrus flavors.

25. Love those Monster Zero Ultras. Quite the caffeine content difference between those two cans.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8