The New Product Release Thread

Page 786 of 848 First ... 784785786787788 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    How is this label even possible? 27,000mg (27g) in the "elite growth blend," and an additional 20g of carbs, plus flavoring and sweeteners, in a total serving size of 36g? Isn't 27g + 20g already a minimum of 47g, plus whatever for flavoring/sweeteners/etc? Unless it's a typo and it's 2700mg, not 27000mg in the amino blend. That seems more logical, but would mean it's a pretty poorly-dosed blend.
    My assumption is that all the sweetners/flavor are included in teh 20g of carbs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    My assumption is that all the sweetners/flavor are included in teh 20g of carbs
    But 27g and 20g is more than 36g either way.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    But 27g and 20g is more than 36g either way.
    very true. eyebrows way raised at this label ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  4. *36g serving
    *80 cals (checks out 4cals/g*20g)

    *20g carbs
    -7.5g sugar

    *27g blend

    according to these numbers, this leaves 1.5 g of serving size to account for 12.5 g of carbs

  5. I think the most logical answer is that they added an extra 0 on the end of 2700mg, making it 27000mg. Of course, that'd make it very underdosed, but at least it'd be physically possible. So many questions haha.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I think the most logical answer is that they added an extra 0 on the end of 2700mg, making it 27000mg. Of course, that'd make it very underdosed, but at least it'd be physically possible. So many questions haha.
    If you check the instagram. The brand states that carbs are included in the blend. But what in that blend yields 12.5g of carbs?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    If you check the instagram. The brand states that carbs are included in the blend. But what in that blend yields 12.5g of carbs?
    If that's true, then they just have absolutely no idea how labels work, and I wouldn't touch anything they formulated with a ten-foot pole. All the carbs are clearly listed under the "other ingredients" section, not the "blend" section, so they're wrong on something. There's also some very questionable doses/order in the blend; more tryptophan than glutamine, taurine, and glycerol? The whole thing makes no sense.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. I read one post from the brand/ward stating you didnít have to eat post work because you can take this...


    Iíd love to have screen shot it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    I read one post from the brand/ward stating you didnít have to eat post work because you can take this...


    Iíd love to have screen shot it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    I read one post from the brand/ward stating you didn’t have to eat post work because you can take this...


    I’d love to have screen shot it
    Lol. Apparently their product doesn't obey the basic laws of physics/math/space/volume/etc, so who know what other impossible things it can do.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    How is this label even possible? 27,000mg (27g) in the "elite growth blend," and an additional 20g of carbs, plus flavoring and sweeteners, in a total serving size of 36g? Isn't 27g + 20g already a minimum of 47g, plus whatever for flavoring/sweeteners/etc? Unless it's a typo and it's 2700mg, not 27000mg in the amino blend. That seems more logical, but would mean it's a pretty poorly-dosed blend.
    Hey man, looks to me like they left the maltodextrin and cluster dextrin out of the prop blend (see other ingredients) also the dextrose and sucrose... so possibly intentional to avoid listing dextrose and sucrose in a supplement?

    Otherwise you would think someone would proof read a label right?

  12. But seriously gentlemen, how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

    Is it flavored? OK, then it's as effective as every other bcaa/post-workout/scam ever promoted.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    But seriously gentlemen, how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

    Is it flavored? OK, then it's as effective as every other bcaa/post-workout/scam ever promoted.
    Meh, a properly dosed EAA formula (with at least 3g leucine), and perhaps also solid dose of taurine could actually be at least conditionally beneficial, and research supports this.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Be careful guys, we may end up in a jerry Ward YouTube rant

  15. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    Hey man, looks to me like they left the maltodextrin and cluster dextrin out of the prop blend (see other ingredients) also the dextrose and sucrose... so possibly intentional to avoid listing dextrose and sucrose in a supplement?

    Otherwise you would think someone would proof read a label right?
    Itís a typo itís . I quote While the Perfect Post Elite facts panel did confuse us at first, as it looks like it has a 27g blend mostly made up of aminos, GIFD Labs has clarified everything. The brandís breakdown of the formula is that it has ď20 gr of carbs 5 gr of aminos and 2 gr of the other 2 compoundsĒ which by the ďother 2Ē we believe it means glycerol and phosphatidylserine.Name:  IMG_3017.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  81.3 KB
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Meh, a properly dosed EAA formula (with at least 3g leucine), and perhaps also solid dose of taurine could actually be at least conditionally beneficial, and research supports this.
    This is 2018
    Prop Blends.. Srs....
    If you can't write a proper label, let alone fix the correct dosing before publishing the label the company got some QC Issues.
    Welcome to the supp industry where anyone does anything to make a buck. Let alone put amphetamines in their pre-workout and not even label it....


    Anyways

    Merica Labs Energy Drink coming out on memorial Day


    Redcon1 adds 5 new flavors of Total War

    The new flavors for Redcon1’s Total War are Strawberry Mango, the summertime recipe Orange Crush, Raspberry Spyder, the colorful Rainbow Candy, and Green Apple.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  17. The New Product Release Thread


    Name:  IMG_2691.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  1.53 MBName:  IMG_2692.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  1.37 MB

    New from virtus sports nutrition

    30% off with VIRTUS30 at their website

    Looks good. Havenít cracked it open yet. Will be reviewed on ModernAthleticHealth.com soon
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is 2018
    Prop Blends.. Srs....
    If you can't write a proper label, let alone fix the correct dosing before publishing the label the company got some QC Issues.
    Welcome to the supp industry where anyone does anything to make a buck. Let alone put amphetamines in their pre-workout and not even label it....
    He was defending his prop blend decision on YouTube saying smaller companies have to so the bigger brands donít come in and just release there own version or something similar it was a while back..

    Which is completely stupid as thereís plenty of Ďsmallerí companies fully transparent

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Be careful guys, we may end up in a jerry Ward YouTube rant
    Promise?
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    It’s a typo it’s . I quote While the Perfect Post Elite facts panel did confuse us at first, as it looks like it has a 27g blend mostly made up of aminos, GIFD Labs has clarified everything. The brand’s breakdown of the formula is that it has “20 gr of carbs 5 gr of aminos and 2 gr of the other 2 compounds” which by the “other 2” we believe it means glycerol and phosphatidylserine.Name:  IMG_3017.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  81.3 KB
    So it's 5g of all those amino acids? That includes the glutamine and taurine? The glycerol and PS would be the other two ingredients? That math looks pretty sketchy to me too, but I really don't feel like sitting down and doing calculations. Perhaps they not only don't know how prob blend labels work in regards to having to list all the ingredients in the blend, but also don't know that you have to put them in descending order of dose. Either way, it's an intentionally deceptive label, and apparently also underdosed.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  20. Attachment 164380Attachment 164381

    I have these on the way to me for Modern Athletic Health review. I am a CT MMJ patient so I have extensive experience with CBD and medicinal marijuana. Very very pleased to see this picking up support rapidly now!

    CBD10 for 10% off at https://forsundayscaries.com
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Meh, a properly dosed EAA formula (with at least 3g leucine), and perhaps also solid dose of taurine could actually be at least conditionally beneficial, and research supports this.
    "research". "beneficial".

    I'm going to assume we define these terms differently.

    I'd rather flush my money down the toilet for fun.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    "research". "beneficial".

    I'm going to assume we define these terms differently.

    I'd rather flush my money down the toilet for fun.
    By research I mean studies, and by beneficial I mean able to help improve strength and/or LBM. Iím not sure how you define those terms though, and note that I said conditionally beneficial, which means only beneficial at some times, so if youíre eating big, high protein meals around your workout, then it may not be the right condition to use it.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post


    Ghost Coffee Ice Cream Whey Review

    Taste

    Coffee Ice Cream Ė I have had over hundreds of pints of ice cream, and some of the best-flavored coffee ice creams the US has to offer. This tastes almost identical to one of my favorite coffee ice cream bases, which is found in New Orleans Cafť Au Lait and Beignets. What is truly unique about this flavor is the amount of cold brew you taste in each and every sip. The kicker is the scalded milk aftertaste you get which provides the prefect compliment to a true coffee flavor. There are small little pieces of freeze dried coffee in the batter, but do not make a drastic impact on changing the outcome of how this tastes. For someone like myself who is a huge coffee head this is a hit, and easily rises right to the top of the list of best all-time ghost whey flavors. For those who are not die-hard coffee fans, or do not care for coffee this may be one to think twice about, and stick to the top sellers like Cereal Milk & Blueberry Toaster Pastry. The easiest comparison for those coffee drinkers is a coffee Frappuccino right from Starbucks.




    Mixability

    I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 12oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

    When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Ghost mixes very similar to a MTS, PES, or typical blend on the market. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. Due to the makeup of the blend of protein this makes it rise very well since it is not heavy in casein (which is better for binding agents like cheesecakes).

    Formula


    Per Scoop:
    1.5g Fat
    4g Carbs
    25g Protein

    What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

    14.53g from WPI
    13.15g From WPC
    2.98g from Hydro WPI

    Cost

    $39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair with a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.


    Curious as to how this compares to Animal Mocha Capp?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by boobie45 View Post
    Curious as to how this compares to Animal Mocha Capp?
    Much stronger in flavor and stronger then AI Mocha too
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. Name:  Invictus-for-her-lavender   %28RENDERING%29.png
Views: 334
Size:  549.6 KB

    Invictus for her! releasing a new version with a lavender scent, rather than the cedar wood and cypress.

    Invictus has become a favorite for many of the local competitors on prep, and the ladies love it...so, decided to make a version better suited for the ladies.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in