The New Product Release Thread

Page 774 of 846 First ... 772773774775776 ... Last

  1. Good one.


  2. Good addition!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Meltdown Energy Drink is a little higher than Bang at $53.88 for a case of 12.
    That is direct, so from other retailers around $40
    Better IMO to just stick to bang, but they may appeal to some. Price point way too high for me.
    Meltdown has 7.5g of bhb salts though, so specifically targeted towards keto or people who want to utilize their IF. BHB salts are by no means cheap as well which would like explain the price difference.

    Notably less caffeine in here compared to Bang too, probably because for keto people they will get an energy surge from the BHB.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    Meltdown has 7.5g of bhb salts though, so specifically targeted towards keto or people who want to utilize their IF. BHB salts are by no means cheap as well which would like explain the price difference.

    Notably less caffeine in here compared to Bang too, probably because for keto people they will get an energy surge from the BHB.
    Would you pay $4.50 for a can? That a little steep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Would you pay $4.50 for a can? That a little steep
    in aus for a bhb keto product we pay $5 a serve, admittedly though those serves are generally the full 12g though.

    Id just be stoked to have the ability to purchase it haha, if we could buy bang here it would be amazing!
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Strawberry Cheesecake New PES Select Flavor:



    Coupon Code: DRIVEN
    at Checkout to save 30% off
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  7. The New Product Release Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Strawberry Cheesecake New PES Select Flavor:



    Coupon Code: DRIVEN
    at Checkout to save 30% off
    Thinking about actually passing this one up. Not a fan of strawberry protein because it always tastes artificial and never like the real thing. Also not the biggest cheesecake guy

    Edit. See its made with real pieces of strawberry in it and the price is a steal
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Thinking about actually passing this one up. Not a fan of strawberry protein because it always tastes artificial and never like the real thing. Also not the biggest cheesecake guy

    Edit. See it has real pieces of strawberry in it and the price is a steal
    Grenade strawberry had pieces in it and awesome
    Chaos and pain strawberry is phenomenal
    Will try the pes version and I understand since some strawberries out there are horrendous
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  9. Been let down by every PES select flavor I have tried. Vanilla was pretty good but that’s the only one I’ve liked. Tempted to jump on this strawberry. If it’s anything close to the old Usp Labs strawberry it will be worth it

  10. With that INSIDER coupon code it's a pretty good deal, wasn't impressed with the Christmas flavor to be honest, but hopefully this one is legit.

  11. I picked up 4. I love cheesecake and the Chaos and Pain strawbloody cheescake is money, so if PES comes close..it will be amazing!

    Going to channel my inner Chef Bob and make a cheesecake

  12. Make sure to use the Code "DRIVEN" it is one heck of a deal !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    With that INSIDER coupon code it's a pretty good deal, wasn't impressed with the Christmas flavor to be honest, but hopefully this one is legit.
    You are a minority on that one, if you have WCM left I can think of a dozen people who would trade or buy!

    This one will be very different of course, real fruit buts and a creamy legit cheesecake flavour. Hope this one is a winner for you brother

    Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    I picked up 4. I love cheesecake and the Chaos and Pain strawbloody cheescake is money, so if PES comes close..it will be amazing!

    Going to channel my inner Chef Bob and make a cheesecake
    Anyone with a spare hour should try. Protein cheesecakes are one of the best desserts IMO for how easy it is to make compared to how good it turns out with protein

    Let is know how it goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Make sure to use the Code "DRIVEN" it is one heck of a deal !!
    <3 lol thanks for the support brother.
    As always this is stellar value on a product as quality as Select, plus Strawberry Cheesecake...
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  14. The New Product Release Thread


    edited

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No company uses REAL fruit in their powders . @bdcc even stated they are frozen dried strawberries . With how heavily processed whey protein is using real fruit would not work and be very expensive to manufacture

    But I do have 3 tubs of WCM left



    Next PES Insider Deal???
    Freeze dried strawberries are real fruit lol.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    New Meltdown Keto Drink from VPX

    Where can I buy?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Inside look at pieces in batter

    Now I'm even more excited.............That Looks Awesome !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    New Alpha Amino Ultimate





    Orange Sherbet, Blueberry Lemonade, and Strawberry Coconut.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Inside look at pieces in batter

    Inb4 another vanilla with strawberry pieces
    Joking*
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    These are being re-relased in a few weeks and the CEO of Performix is going to send me a few to try out. The first batch of these were absolutely repulsive. Lets hope they actually did improve the flavoring and texture.




    Those Sugar Alcohols have my stomach already turning sideways.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Orange Sherbet, Blueberry Lemonade, and Strawberry Coconut

    Guess which one sounds good to me ???
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  22. BOSSMANis in on the strawberry cheesecake. ...26$ with shipping, can't beat it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    New Alpha Amino Ultimate





    Orange Sherbet, Blueberry Lemonade, and Strawberry Coconut.
    Pricing?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Pricing?
    Will vary once it hits retailers instead of direct from Cellucor so I don’t know final details

    I am guessing $25-28 range . $40 direct from Cellucor. Probably as low as $20 on Intro sales or promotions
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    New Alpha Amino Ultimate





    Orange Sherbet, Blueberry Lemonade, and Strawberry Coconut.
    Looking good. I definitely look to full eaa now rather than just bcaa no matter what mark lobliner says.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in