The New Product Release Thread

Page 772 of 846 First ... 770771772773774 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by IGF View Post
    Anyone jumping on the new Ghost prewo? I'm on the fence.
    Iíve never tried Legend but heard great feedback. So figure now is the perfect time with the new flavor releasing
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    more concerned if the brewing process would affect ingredients in formula?
    Valid point. No idea
    •   
       


  3. 100mg is low, but I don't see ON releasing a 350mg caffeine drink anytime soon.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  4. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    100mg is low, but I don't see ON releasing a 350mg caffeine drink anytime soon.
    Agreed. They market towards a different group of atom tolerance. Itís the ON brand, so itíll sell well Iím sure

  5. Still interesting
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar


  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Some of the best tasting protein on the market hands down





    Dan (Previous VP of Cellucor) is the flavoring guru behind the brand. The Sour warheads pre-workout (legend) Is fantastic. The new Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut and upcoming Pump flavors are going to be killer.

    Mixes very easy, (comes out on the thick side in shakes), and makes very good baked goods and sludge
    The blueberry is out of this world

  8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Honestly, looking at the Stimul8 label on a big bodybuilding supplement website, I don't really think there's that much of a comparison. It says Stimul8 has 300mg caffeine per serving on the same website. That's in a 2.6g prop blend. StimMax has about 400mg caffeine, so a bit more. Stimul8 has an undisclosed amount of Theacrine, while StimMax has 250mg of 40% Dynamine, which is like a "more intense" Theacrine (quicker acting with a stronger initial hit compared to the longer lasting and more subtle effects of Theacrine). Stimul8 has alpha yohimbine, but StimMax has a big dose of eria jarensis. StimMax also gives you solid, full doses of choline bitartrate, huperzine-A, Noopept, and sceletium that will further increase focus and improve mood; I just don't see any part of Stimul8 providing similar focus and mental benefits really. Of course, you can always use 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, etc. scoop of StimMax, since a full scoop is very, very strong.
    I had some samples of stimMax and it was very good. I have a very good preworkout already (arc reactor) and I saw no difference really...arc reactor has a really good pump but stimMax had me doing some wild stuff in the gym for that week.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log

  9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Honestly, looking at the Stimul8 label on a big bodybuilding supplement website, I don't really think there's that much of a comparison. It says Stimul8 has 300mg caffeine per serving on the same website. That's in a 2.6g prop blend. StimMax has about 400mg caffeine, so a bit more. Stimul8 has an undisclosed amount of Theacrine, while StimMax has 250mg of 40% Dynamine, which is like a "more intense" Theacrine (quicker acting with a stronger initial hit compared to the longer lasting and more subtle effects of Theacrine). Stimul8 has alpha yohimbine, but StimMax has a big dose of eria jarensis. StimMax also gives you solid, full doses of choline bitartrate, huperzine-A, Noopept, and sceletium that will further increase focus and improve mood; I just don't see any part of Stimul8 providing similar focus and mental benefits really. Of course, you can always use 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, etc. scoop of StimMax, since a full scoop is very, very strong.
    the effect of stimul8 always exceeded what I expected from reading the label, tbh.....thank you for the breakdown, stimmax does look far superior-on paper at least!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the effect of stimul8 always exceeded what I expected from reading the label, tbh.....thank you for the breakdown, stimmax does look far superior-on paper at least!!!
    100% agree with this... far and away the best "surprise" effect of any supp I've ever used
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    100% agree with this... far and away the best "surprise" effect of any supp I've ever used
    Agreed here. Snags sent me a bottle a few years ago after I said I wasn't that impressed by the label. He told me he would send it and cover shipping just to prove me wrong.

    And prove me wrong he did.

    I've bought many bottles since lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Agreed here. Snags sent me a bottle a few years ago after I said I wasn't that impressed by the label. He told me he would send it and cover shipping just to prove me wrong.

    And prove me wrong he did.

    I've bought many bottles since lol.
    pretty sure my first bottle was a promo snags ran as well... such a shame. He was a good bro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    pretty sure my first bottle was a promo snags ran as well... such a shame. He was a good bro
    just like johnny rotten...he is gone but not forgotten!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Whoís tried toremís neco adipem. I just started two caps a day with my meals and I love how it keeps me lean . I donít know if itís a new product but I only recently found it .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Cherry Blade Lemonade Bang now available to Order



    My Case is on the way. Will review when it lands hopefully Thursday!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Ghost Max Margarita launches tomorrow
    New Camo Hats
    Takeover Team Hats
    Chef Bob's Cake (8 Minutes)
    Vegan Choc Hazelnut / PB Cereal Milk in the works
    Coconut Ice Cream coming out next month with Ghost Pump

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ghost Max Margarita launches tomorrow
    New Camo Hats
    Takeover Team Hats
    Chef Bob's Cake (8 Minutes)
    Vegan Choc Hazelnut / PB Cereal Milk in the works
    Coconut Ice Cream coming out next month with Ghost Pump

    Copied the link and was just about to post this. Chef Bob doing it major!! Canít wait for that new Legend flavor tomorrow and Ghost Pump next month
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

  18. Coconut Ice Cream.... I'm a Buyer !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  19. So it looks like HPS will be adding several new products within the next 3-4 months. Including a sleep aid, Stim Burner, thyroid enhancement/optimization/restoration, pre/pump/ergogenic stim free, and we may also be taking the evomuse adrenosurge formula with @dsade blessing and producing it under HPS with a new name
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So it looks like HPS will be adding several new products within the next 3-4 months. Including a sleep aid, Stim Burner, thyroid enhancement/optimization/restoration, pre/pump/ergogenic stim free, and we may also be taking the evomuse adrenosurge formula with @dsade blessing and producing it under HPS with a new name
    Looking forward to it. Congratulations!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So it looks like HPS will be adding several new products within the next 3-4 months. Including a sleep aid, Stim Burner, thyroid enhancement/optimization/restoration, pre/pump/ergogenic stim free, and we may also be taking the evomuse adrenosurge formula with @dsade blessing and producing it under HPS with a new name
    Powder or capsules for the sleep aid?
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    RXS Radiate Capsule Review:



    RXS Radiate Capsule Review
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    RXS Radiate Capsule Review:



    RXS Radiate Capsule Review
    Im totally getting these!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Ketologic to release a coffee creamer (Mike Mccandless Company previous owner of Scivation)

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. Nice Review Bob (as always)
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in