The New Product Release Thread

Page 726 of 799 First ... 724725726727728 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Whatever happened with your planned cookbook? Did I miss the release of it?
    I have 9 documents and over 300+ Pages of recipes
    It grows every week my man!

If anyone does want to inquire about it they can PM/Email me. We can work something out.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    FYI - macros are not final yet
    No soy I hope?
    •   

3. OL Amnes1a label posted

4. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    just saw morphogen... wow very impressive formula! clumping pretty rough with that much hydromax?]

anyone who hasn't seen the formula before:
    Attachment 158445
    What's the price on this?

5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    48 bucks, but they have and awesome stack with both pre workouts I'm gonna use, they have another with there intra, but I like the profile of endur3 and Intramax more than it, very impressed with Alphagen and Volugen though
    •   

6. Nothing wrong with a good sleep supplement.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

7. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    It’s a solid product. Taste is “odd”. Not bad just weird, doesn’t taste like a “flavor” to me. Could be me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It’s a solid product. Taste is “odd”. Not bad just weird, doesn’t taste like a “flavor” to me. Could be me
    How does it compare to others in your experience with it?

9. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    OL Amnes1a label posted

Loving it
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hard to flavour something like that. That rhodia alone will give some strange taste.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Freezinda Protein Ice Cream Packets

Taste

The Taste is whatever protein powder you mix it with. I mixed mine with chocolate and vanilla to be basic and get a feel for the product. There is no aftertaste or altering of the protein with the mix Freezinda provides. This simply is just a way to help enhance the texture and make protein ice cream with unflavored packets. With this being so versatile you can use any protein powder to your liking, while Casein would be the best option to get more volume.

Mixability

The Steps to make this are easy:
    1) Take the Dry and Liquid Freezinda Packet, Your favorite protein powder, and 1 cup of water/milk to your desire
    2) Mix the packets with your whey and liquid and mix in a freezer safe bowl.
    3) Place in the freezer for 3-6 hours or overnight (until it gets firm) and you can eat it right away.
    4) Depending on the protein powder you use it may mix easier or harder (Casein may be thicker so you may have to add more liquid) . A general rule of thumb is 1 cup liquid to 1 scoop whey and 2 freezinda packets.

Formula

Per Serving (18g) = 18g of carbs
    FREEZINda is low fat, low sugar, and low calorie. This makes it great for those dieting and want a nice treat. Freezinda is also great for mixing thin protein powders and making them thicker due to the added guar and xanthan gums. FREEZINda uses sugar alcohols (erythritol) — a low-calorie sweetener to help enhance the flavor of the protein powder you use.

Cost

You can grab 5 packets (15 servings) for $15 online. If you do some googling you can also find some coupon codes to make it even cheaper. At $1 a pop this will not break anyone’s bank. If you do not have an ice cream maker, this is a great substitute to make protein ice cream. While you could do the same with yogurt and protein and throw it into the freezer this provides much more volume. If you don’t mind the extra carbs provided in Freezinda and want a thicker/custard like ice cream this is a great product to try out!

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  12. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    OL Amnes1a label posted

Here’s a quick snippet of one of the more unusual ingredients:

“Here it is reported that sake yeast activated A2a receptors in a cultured human cell line and improved human sleep quality in a clinical trial. Sake yeast activated A2a receptors in HEK cells in a dose-dependent manner with an EC50 of 40 μg mL(-1), and the activation was attenuated almost completely by the A2a receptor antagonist ZM241385 with an IC50 of 73 nm. In a double-blind placebo-controlled crossover clinical study, 68 healthy participants ingested tablets containing either 500 mg of sake yeast powder or a placebo (cellulose) 1 h before sleep for 4 days. Electroencephalograms were recorded during sleep at home with a portable device for 4 week days. Electroencephalogram analyses revealed that sake yeast supplementation significantly (P = 0.03) increased delta power during the first cycle of slow-wave sleep by 110%, without changing other sleep parameters. Sake yeast supplementation also significantly increased growth hormone secretion in the urine on awakening by 137%”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26354605/
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Freezinda Protein Ice Cream Packets

Taste

The Taste is whatever protein powder you mix it with. I mixed mine with chocolate and vanilla to be basic and get a feel for the product. There is no aftertaste or altering of the protein with the mix Freezinda provides. This simply is just a way to help enhance the texture and make protein ice cream with unflavored packets. With this being so versatile you can use any protein powder to your liking, while Casein would be the best option to get more volume.

Mixability

The Steps to make this are easy:
    1) Take the Dry and Liquid Freezinda Packet, Your favorite protein powder, and 1 cup of water/milk to your desire
    2) Mix the packets with your whey and liquid and mix in a freezer safe bowl.
    3) Place in the freezer for 3-6 hours or overnight (until it gets firm) and you can eat it right away.
    4) Depending on the protein powder you use it may mix easier or harder (Casein may be thicker so you may have to add more liquid) . A general rule of thumb is 1 cup liquid to 1 scoop whey and 2 freezinda packets.

Formula

Per Serving (18g) = 18g of carbs
    FREEZINda is low fat, low sugar, and low calorie. This makes it great for those dieting and want a nice treat. Freezinda is also great for mixing thin protein powders and making them thicker due to the added guar and xanthan gums. FREEZINda uses sugar alcohols (erythritol) — a low-calorie sweetener to help enhance the flavor of the protein powder you use.

Cost

You can grab 5 packets (15 servings) for $15 online. If you do some googling you can also find some coupon codes to make it even cheaper. At $1 a pop this will not break anyone’s bank. If you do not have an ice cream maker, this is a great substitute to make protein ice cream. While you could do the same with yogurt and protein and throw it into the freezer this provides much more volume. If you don’t mind the extra carbs provided in Freezinda and want a thicker/custard like ice cream this is a great product to try out!

Another Great Review!

14. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post

“Here it is reported that sake yeast activated A2a receptors in a cultured human cell line and improved human sleep quality in a clinical trial. Sake yeast activated A2a receptors in HEK cells in a dose-dependent manner with an EC50 of 40 μg mL(-1), and the activation was attenuated almost completely by the A2a receptor antagonist ZM241385 with an IC50 of 73 nm. In a double-blind placebo-controlled crossover clinical study, 68 healthy participants ingested tablets containing either 500 mg of sake yeast powder or a placebo (cellulose) 1 h before sleep for 4 days. Electroencephalograms were recorded during sleep at home with a portable device for 4 week days. Electroencephalogram analyses revealed that sake yeast supplementation significantly (P = 0.03) increased delta power during the first cycle of slow-wave sleep by 110%, without changing other sleep parameters. Sake yeast supplementation also significantly increased growth hormone secretion in the urine on awakening by 137%”

Will definitely be good product

15. Saccharomyces cerevisiae is Brewer's Yeast, no?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae is Brewer's Yeast, no?
    Yes it is

17. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae is Brewer's Yeast, no?
    Its a specific strain used for Japanese Sake
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

18. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Its a specific strain used for Japanese Sake
    best served warm...if I remember correctly
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

19. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    OL Amnes1a label posted

Oh yeah sweet dreams ahead for a lot of us
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

EAA Sleep coming soon with a mix of recovery and nighttime ingredients

As you could probably guess by the name of the upcoming Primeval product, EAA Sleep is the combination of a sleep aid and recovery enhancing aminos. Today’s news of EAA Sleep has come with a preview of the supplement itself, which confirms at least three features from its formula with a gram of GABA, 200mg of theanine, and a blend of EAAs.

Primeval Labs is aiming to have EAA Sleep out and available sometime next week
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post

Nice! Sake shots for all!
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I am getting you tracking for your Mega Pre
    Chef Bob is sending you a gift OVERSEAS to the UK

Happy Holidays sir.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Unfortunately I’m not in a position to buy any

If anyone wants to do cross the pond secret Santa though?!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Primeval Labs Mega Pre Review

[img]https://www.*************.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x300/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e 95/p/r/primeval-labs-mega-pre.jpg[/img]

Taste
    Pineapple Mango - - I have had a few mango-flavored products on the market and Scivation Xtend/Xtend Perform has always been my favorite. Pineapple Mango is very bold mango flavors out of the get go when it hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor is then rushed with a pineapple aftertaste that is pure. The mango flavor congeals well with the purity of the pineapple to make this a very refreshing flavor. I thought there would be a dominating flavor between the two, but all in all it was very well complimented and you could get a strong sense of each flavor.

Mixability
    Sometimes pump products that contain ingredients that attract heat and moisture can clump very easy. To my surprise when I mixed up mega pre I had no issues. I used 2 scoops (1 serving) in 14-16oz of water. I prefer to dilute my supplements and I still found the flavor to be strong and refreshing. If you were to use 8-10oz as suggested on the label you should have no problems. I also mix mine the night before when I train early in the AM so that leaves no floaties in my shaker bottle.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    5 Calories
    1g Carb
    3g Citrulline (Pump / Prevent Lactic Acid Build up / Performance)
    1.5 Betaine (Performance, Strength, Power)
    1g D-Ribose (recovery, performance, increase ATP storage)
    1g Glycerol (Pump)
    500mg Choline (Nootropic to Aid focus)
    150mg L-Norvaline (Aid Pump)
    127mg VasoDrive-AP (increase blood flow and pumps)
    50mcg Toothed Clubmoss (nootropic to aid focus)

Cost

$49.99 for 40 Scoops, but the intro price is BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free). Therefore you are getting 80 scoops or 40 servings for $50. For just under $1 a serving at the BOGO price this is a very cost effective non-stimulant pre-workout. At the regular price you will get 20 servings for $50, which is a little over $2 a serving. For those who train 4-5x a week that will last you one month, which is a hefty price. If you can find a good discount on this product I would pull the trigger based of the open label and well dosed ingredients it provides.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  24. The New Product Release Thread

Just wanted to say that I will personally be trying out chaos and pain ******** for A few days so I can give legitimate feedback when people ask for comparisons to Glycøshield.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Olympus Labs Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar Review

Taste

Peanut Butter - Upon opening the wrapper it looks like a chocolate-coated protein bar with a peanut butter drizzle, crushed up nuts, a layer of filling and the peanut butter base. The outer shell has mild and dull chocolate flavoring. The chocolate is actually the least dominant flavor in the protein bar. The peanut butter drizzle is hardly noticed because the nuts provide so much saltiness and crunch to the top layer. The peanut butter base is dry and does not provide a strong creamy peanut butter flavor. I was hoping for a stronger and creamier peanut butter flavor, but it never came through the more I ate the bar. The protein bar is dominated by the nutty flavoring provided by the crushed up nuts on top and the chocolate and peanut butter and lost in the mix. Olympus Labs did a great job with the top coating of the bar (Crushed nuts), but I never found a good peanut butter or chocolate flavor .The peanut butter seemed chalky and the chocolate was hard to pick up.

Texture
    The protein bars from Olympus labs are large (almost 90g) in weight, and they have a similar texture to a FitCrunch. You are presented with a rich outer coating and a very soft center on the inside. The crushed up nuts on the outside help enhance the crunch in the bar. Even right out of the wrapper the inside resembles a brownie like consistency. For those who like Fit Crunch, Nitro-Tech Crunch, Combat Crunch, or MyBar’s this is very similar to all of those bars in Texture. I personally like these the best because they give you the best of both worlds chewy & crunchy.

Formula
    Since this is a beta test the only thing I can comment on is the macros on the wrapper
    Calories - 350
    Protein – 30g
    Carbs –33g
    Fat – 16g
    Fiber – 2g
    Sugar – 4g

What you are presented with is a MRP type protein bar. Again these resemble FtiCrunch in macros with the higher fat and carbohydrate intake. What is nice is a whopping 30g of protein where most bars are falling in the 20g range.

Knowing Olympus labs the formula will be top notch as they are a company who thinks outside the box.

Cost

I do not have any information on pricing for these bars, but if you know OL they have a lot of 50% off sales and great intro sales. I would keep my eye out when these launch to get them at a very affordable price.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM