The New Product Release Thread

Page 726 of 728 First ... 724725726727728 Last

1. Name:  image_skuMT5020058_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  35.1 KB

Muscle Tech Nitro Tech Whey Vanilla Funnel Cake…

Hardly any chatter about this on this forum, a lot over on another…B…B

Anyway

I bought this with my own money on a black Friday promo, so zero vested interest or bias coming from this review, and received nothing free as many others did, that mya “taint” my take on it.

When I first heard of it I thought to myself oh ok “another vanilla”. Bros… I was really wrong.

This stuff tastes exactly like fried dough…the same that you would get with a fair funnel cake.

If you have ever had a funnel cake you know, no one gets a plain one, at a minimum people get them covered in powdered sugar and or fruit/jelly crap like topping.

This flavor so accurately resembles the fried dough taste that I found myself thinking it wasn’t sweet enough and coming from a guy who has never felt that way about protein in my life I was surprised.

I don’t mean that it's not sweet enough so you shouldn’t try it, but conversely, to iterate hos much this actually tastes like deep-fried dough.
    This is great as a stand-alone because you can definitely pick up the vanilla undertones, even though they are overshadowed by the fired dough taste.

In my opinion, this would be an extremely versatile protein for baking, proats, and even mixing in shakes with a fruit flavor based protein like a Quest Banana and or Strawberry or even a Ghost Blueberry to achieve that fired dough funnel cake taste with a fruit topping.
    If you are looking for something unique but not so far out of your comfort zone that you'd be extraordinary skeptical check this out

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Yeah you got, its a great product for what is, but it would I would not try to "fit it" based solely on the fact if looking to replicate a somoa

Its best compares to frosty from Wendy's
    They used the name more for marketing then actually nailing the flavor. I know one of the main guys who markets for the company out of Texas, and when he released it he even said it was hard to gather all the aspects of a Samoa (Coconut and Caramel) to make the product true to its name.

When companies try to nail 2-3 flavors in a single product its always hard to find a supplement that has each flavor in the same ratio. Think most Chocolate & PB flavored proteins. Usually one is on the higher end then the other.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Cannibal Ferox dropping DMHA and getting a stylish new look

As for the details we have on the new formula in the updated Cannibal Ferox, we don’t know all that much at the moment. What we can confirm is that it won’t have DMHA, although will retain a hefty serving size with a full tub weighing 365g, which works out to 14.6g per serving at 25 servings per tub.

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/12/cann...hout-dmha.html
    Few other big things are in the work
    @pyrobatt
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ghost to launch a vegan protein. They leaked the info in Episode #19 on their Youtube.
    They will not launch it in Vanilla or Chocolate.

New News from Ghost: (5:37 in video)

- Ghost Pump in stability testing
    - St Patty's Day Flavor Whey (Irish Coffee) ((7:25))
    - Chocolate Chip Whey
    - Amino V2
    - Casein blended whey
    - Ghost Basic line (Creatine, Glutamine, Carnitine)
    - Warheads Pre in Sour Green Apple
    Interested in seeing the profile for their pump product. Also choc chip whey sounds real good
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

They will probably go hard with the huge chocolate chip pieces like in MTS Aussie Triple Biscuit
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Interested in seeing the profile for their pump product. Also choc chip whey sounds real good
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Name:  image_skuMT5020058_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Anyway

I bought this with my own money on a black Friday promo, so zero vested interest or bias coming from this review, and received nothing free as many others did, that mya “taint” my take on it.

When I first heard of it I thought to myself oh ok “another vanilla”. Bros… I was really wrong.

This stuff tastes exactly like fried dough…the same that you would get with a fair funnel cake.

If you have ever had a funnel cake you know, no one gets a plain one, at a minimum people get them covered in powdered sugar and or fruit/jelly crap like topping.

This flavor so accurately resembles the fried dough taste that I found myself thinking it wasn’t sweet enough and coming from a guy who has never felt that way about protein in my life I was surprised.

I don’t mean that it's not sweet enough so you shouldn’t try it, but conversely, to iterate hos much this actually tastes like deep-fried dough.
    This is great as a stand-alone because you can definitely pick up the vanilla undertones, even though they are overshadowed by the fired dough taste.

In my opinion, this would be an extremely versatile protein for baking, proats, and even mixing in shakes with a fruit flavor based protein like a Quest Banana and or Strawberry or even a Ghost Blueberry to achieve that fired dough funnel cake taste with a fruit topping.
    If you are looking for something unique but not so far out of your comfort zone that you'd be extraordinary skeptical check this out
    Have definitely been enjoying this for protein pancakes as well as my meal replacement shake which i mix with some fruit. Flavor is very versatile as you stated above. Solid review. More people need to try this out for sure.
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Its exclusive to a retailer not sold here. Probably why most don't know about it, or write about it on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Have definitely been enjoying this for protein pancakes as well as my meal replacement shake which i mix with some fruit. Flavor is very versatile as you stated above. Solid review. More people need to try this out for sure.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Name:  image_skuMT5020058_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Anyway

Hope they run a sale during Christmas already have enough protein till '19, but sounds intriguing and would love to try it out . Appreciate the honest review.

9. killer reviews @Darkhorse192
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    killer reviews @Darkhorse192
    Yup. Very thorough especially when bought with his own money
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  11. The New Product Release Thread

Who’s ready for a Defuse+Glycøshield flash sale??? New formula of defuse
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

New Berry Burst YT Video Review coming in hot tonight @USPlabsRep @borobulker
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Who’s ready for a Defuse+Glycøshield flash sale??? New formula of defuse
    Can we see that formula yet?
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Can we see that formula yet?
    Its been released a while ago bud.....

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

USP Labs Modern BCAA Berry Burst Review

Taste

Berry Burst – Berry Burst is a mixture of berries that is blended in a heavy strawberry and blueberry-dominating flavor. In the aftertaste I picked up hints of raspberries. Overall if you are a fan of a refreshing fruity beverage this one is going to be a priority on the 13 flavors of Modern BCAA offered. If I could relate this to anything it would be smarties (candy), but with a fruity flavor added to them. The sweetness is dulled due to no artificial colors, but the sweetness is noted when you sip on the flavor.

Mixability

No problems when mixed in various liquid amounts. The bottle suggests 20oz for 2 scoops of cold water, but I found that even upward to 12oz (per scoop) of water did not impact the flavor. I prefer to dilute the beverage a bit. Since this has no artificial colors the flavoring is on the lighter side. But this product settles far easier then those who are loaded with artificial colors and can cause bloating.

Formula

• 15 grams of amino acids per serving!
    • 8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine BCAA ratio!
    • Almost a dozen flavors to choose from.
    • 30 full (60 scoops) servings per bottle!
    • Stim Free BCAA Formula
    • Zero Artificial Colors

Cost

Berry Burst Releases 12-12-2017
    The promo for the release is unknown at the moment, but USP Labs is very generous with their samples, T-shirts, shakers. Sign up for the IC (Inner circle) release and USP Labs will have a great offer.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    think he meant defuse, but the new defuse(perpetua) isn't out yet (just the OG in a diff serving size - bigger caps, 3 instead of 4)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I meant the defuse... Isn't Lyposhield a different thing?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    I meant the defuse... Isn't Lyposhield a different thing?
    The defuse label will be up on our site for the stack sale
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

19. Just wanted to let everyone know MTS triple chocolate biscuit is really good... got some on black friday.. anyone looking for a new whey that is out of the ordinary give it a go

20. Defuse+Glycøshield Cheat Meal Defense Stack Sale is now live at https://hpssupps.com/collections/all

Only 50 stacks are available!

HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

21. Inspired coming out with a new version of DVST8 with something called "Dynamine"
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Inspired coming out with a new version of DVST8 with something called "Dynamine"]
    Stack3d Covered this back in October:

"At the moment we know very little about Dynamine, with only a few points Compound Solutions has decided to share with us. The company describes Dynamine as a “rapid-onset, high-impact ingredient” promising to deliver on-demand energy, mood, and focus. The new Compound Solutions’ creation certainly sounds ideal and could be exactly what Inspired needs to help top the powerful DVST8 White Cut."

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/10/dvst...-dynamine.html
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Dynamine is methyl-liberine.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

24. Wonder how similar/dissimilar it will be to theacrine in terms of stimulatory effects.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

25. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Wonder how similar/dissimilar it will be to theacrine in terms of stimulatory effects.
    I’m not noticing much from it personally. It’s incredibly bitter similar to pure TeaCrine. Maybe a slight edge to the mood boost.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8