The New Product Release Thread

Page 694 of 751 First ... 692693694695696 ... Last

  1. .....no takers?...


  2. ugh idc about all these bang flavors... let's see Ghost release the ones they were mulling over
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Question, is fusion supplements still in business? They still make products?
    https://www.fusionbodybuilding.com/

    THESE people?!?!?!
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Snickerdoodle, Apple pie, Chocolate peppermint bark. They also have fruity cereal milk brewing.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    ugh idc about all these bang flavors... let's see Ghost release the ones they were mulling over
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    No these people

    Name:  Screenshot_20171012-152625.png
Views: 239
Size:  139.7 KB
    •   
       


  6. I see that predator nutrition still sells their stuff but are they still making products and in business?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Snickerdoodle, Apple pie, Chocolate peppermint bark. They also have fruity cereal milk brewing.
    exactly... want them now haha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I see that predator nutrition still sells their stuff but are they still making products and in business?
    Must be, predator had some of their stuff as OOS but now back carrying them.

  9. Thats what im wondering.

    I dont wanna go buying their stuff if they end up stopping production.

    Im hoping they stick around and are reputable.

  10. Via Stack3d:

    Performax Labs pre-workouts gets a stackable Tropical Splash flavor




    As we continue to march through Performax Labs’ massive relaunch month which has already seen a new look, website, and updated versions of HyperMax and VasoMax. The brand continues that relaunch today with the introduction of a new flavor for both of its reformulated supplements.

    The all-new flavor joining Performax Labs two pre-workouts HyperMax and VasoMax, is a refreshing fruity recipe called Tropical Splash. The option is also the first flavor the products share, which is more than ideal seeing as you can stack VasoMax with HyperMax for an even better workout.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  11. Primeval’s new testbooster, label isn’t out yet...
    But I thought DAA was rubbish for a ‘test booster’?

    Name:  IMG_3925.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  227.0 KB

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Primeval’s new testbooster, label isn’t out yet...
    But I thought DAA was rubbish for a ‘test booster’?

    Name:  IMG_3925.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  227.0 KB
    For people with normal testosterone levels, it is. There's somewhat of an argument (that isn't really conclusive either way) to be made that D-Aspartate may work while DAA doesn't, even that study itself referred to D-Aspartate as "D-Aspartic Acid," and numerous studies also do the same. I still maintain that, regardless, there are numerous better options than anything "D-aspart..." for people with normal testosterone levels. As part of PCT or for people with low-T, it may be a different story.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Via Stack3d:

    Performax Labs pre-workouts gets a stackable Tropical Splash flavor




    As we continue to march through Performax Labs’ massive relaunch month which has already seen a new look, website, and updated versions of HyperMax and VasoMax. The brand continues that relaunch today with the introduction of a new flavor for both of its reformulated supplements.

    The all-new flavor joining Performax Labs two pre-workouts HyperMax and VasoMax, is a refreshing fruity recipe called Tropical Splash. The option is also the first flavor the products share, which is more than ideal seeing as you can stack VasoMax with HyperMax for an even better workout.
    Its a Pineapple Mango Lemonade flavor!

    As per PricePlow:

    "As part of the rebranding, Performax is also revamping the flavoring systems on their products, and if you weren’t crazy about the flavors before, you will when you try the new version.

    We tested the Tropical Splash flavor and it’s incredibly refreshing, lemony, and tropical. Performax is also releasing a Raspberry Lemonade flavor which we’ll have to try soon too!"
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Primeval’s new testbooster, label isn’t out yet...
    But I thought DAA was rubbish for a ‘test booster’?

    Name:  IMG_3925.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  227.0 KB
    Unless you want your nipples like a jersey milk cow stay away from daa

  15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    For people with normal testosterone levels, it is. There's somewhat of an argument (that isn't really conclusive either way) to be made that D-Aspartate may work while DAA doesn't, even that study itself referred to D-Aspartate as "D-Aspartic Acid," and numerous studies also do the same. I still maintain that, regardless, there are numerous better options than anything "D-aspart..." for people with normal testosterone levels. As part of PCT or for people with low-T, it may be a different story.
    We are very happy and excited about this release, big profile. Hope you all like it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Its a Pineapple Mango Lemonade flavor!

    As per PricePlow:

    "As part of the rebranding, Performax is also revamping the flavoring systems on their products, and if you weren’t crazy about the flavors before, you will when you try the new version.

    We tested the Tropical Splash flavor and it’s incredibly refreshing, lemony, and tropical. Performax is also releasing a Raspberry Lemonade flavor which we’ll have to try soon too!"
    Pineapple Mango Lemonade!! I think that was a secret to us as well. Now I'm even more excited 😁
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    exactly... want them now haha
    Same here. Really looking forward to their new releases
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Pineapple Mango Lemonade!! I think that was a secret to us as well. Now I'm even more excited ��
    i hope this is part of the advertising campaign. you say tropical splash i hear fruit punch, which gives me zero desire to try it at all.

    pineapple mango lemonade sounds amazing... even if you change the wording to accentuate the taste ie: pineapple lemonade with a twist of mango... sounds 100x better than tropical splash!

  19. I’m sick and tired of fruit punch flavored supps
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I’m sick and tired of fruit punch flavored supps
    Im sick a tired of flavours being the “news” all the time.. need some new innovation
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Im sick a tired of flavours being the “news” all the time.. need some new innovation
    here is your innovation
    A cookie made just for you

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  22. The New Product Release Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    here is your innovation
    A cookie made just for you

    Mmmm this look nice, “in” for closer images of the cookie itself

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I’m sick and tired of fruit punch flavored supps
    Companies always claim it's the most universal flavor, but every single person I know who buys pre's tells me to my face they hate fruit punch flavors...so it never adds up to me.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Companies always claim it's the most universal flavor, but every single person I know who buys pre's tells me to my face they hate fruit punch flavors...so it never adds up to me.
    I find that I'm usually not a fan unless it's carbonated. Tahitian Treat soda and the Dub Edition fruit punch Monster are both .
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I find that I'm usually not a fan unless it's carbonated. Tahitian Treat soda and the Dub Edition fruit punch Monster are both .
    Tahitian Treat... ugh that was my jam
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in