What's the logic here?!

We eat crap so let's swallow dirt?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Good choice. That powder was awful
    Fukc. I kinda liked it lol. Let me reduce my insulin dose and stretch that **** out too hahaha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Fukc. I kinda liked it lol. Let me reduce my insulin dose and stretch that **** out too hahaha
    liked the taste?! haha i liked the product but dont really enjoy having to shoot the powder and occasionally burping it back up or getting some shiit stuck in my teeth ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    The premise of this TD application is a similar theory to how Eric Portratz developed his Primordial Performance line.

For example, we know that DHEA in transdermal form is up to 10x as potent bc of absorption. The new MuscleGELZ 7-keto DHEA product used his precise mechanisms when they developed our product AndroShred. I have seen a few studies, whereas 7-keto DHEA in the oral form, gets about 4-5% absorption. Then in transdermal format it gets 30% or higher.

So although I do not have the precise articles to give you guys yet, this is the same premise they are using with these Sarms (RAD140 and SR9009)

I should have some more information in the upcoming weeks and literature to give to you guys as validation.

If you are unfamiliar with Eric P and Primordial Performance, feel free to read a write up as below
    https://www.elitefitness.com/article...l-performance/

MuscleGELZ also has a topical delivery system to increase the effectiveness of their products. For example, this is what they used for AndroSHRED below. I do not know for fact just yet that this will be the exact system with the "GEAR" product, but I am pretty sure it will be close.

Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Andro Shred.
    Ethoxydiglycol is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
    Propylene glycol is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
    Glycerin when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
    Carbomer helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Andro Shedgel.
    Triethanolamine (TEA) Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.

Thanks everyone for your interest!! I will be speaking with Eric P and Patrick Arnold this week and get you guys some more information asap!
    Thanks

I know sr9009 has bad oral bioavailability but is Rad really also that bad?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    make people piss out excess water, they see quick results. makes for good initial reviews
    Also dandeleon has some laxative effect but that has for higher dose of herb. Read something about it being due to high potassium content. But then there was also some articles about different mechanism that empties small intestine faster.
    This might also be why it might increase appetite.
    OK herb for wellbeing but doesn't really fit in a fat burner.
    But I've even seen in some test boosters and energy boosters. Any evidence at all it might help there? I don't think I've seen any.

7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    paradoxine isn't found in erthyropalum scandens extract

they also have that herb listed 2x

who is proofing these things
    Has happened to better brands. But yeah, wouldn't buy unless they fix it. And won't make them very trustworthy, would need a review from a trusted source.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Thanks

No, it isnt. At least, at this stage it isnt.

The compound (RAD140) is only just now entering clinical phase trials, where researchers will examine basic PK properties like oral bioavailability, appropriate clinical dosing, adverse effects/toxicology, etc in human subjects. However, preclinical studies show RAD140 has 65%+ oral bioavailability in monkeys, at least.

Keep in mind, the FDA has reasonably high standards for potential drugs and oral bioavailability. If a compound is crap, theres not much point researching it further as an oral option.

Also, during preclinical stages of investigation, researchers will look at what metabolites of an ingested compound are actually responsible for the sought after effects. Compounds are then chemically tweaked, modified and evolved until the researchers are confident they have an orally workable parent compound.

At least, this is the general way things are portrayed in te studeez.

Anyway, what would make a TD admin route advantageous over oral is not necesarily due to bioavailability....but half life. Look at trestolone, for example (oral vs TD). Stuff has decent F but is in and out in less than an hour, or thereabouts.

9. bros...tried this, and it was absolutely awesome. Coming from a huge bday cake fan. Soft in texture but right up there with the best of tasting bday cake flavored shizzz out

10. I think I have seen it all now.......

Name:  Capture2.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  32.3 KBName:  Capture.JPG
Views: 307
Size:  47.8 KB

11. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I think I have seen it all now.......

this will sell like wild in every gas station hahahaha
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I think I have seen it all now.......

Actually, theres already something like this out (maybe more, but I know of one) -- Vitalize, I believe.

Comes in the little dip canister. I tried it, but I dont dip lol. Not a fan. Gave it to a guy on the dept who dips and he said it's pretty bad in comparison.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

13. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Thanks

Rad140 is solid actually. And like someone said the absorption and half lives are considerations.

So even if we get the Rad140 to minimally better absorption but we have the SR9009 at a much much higher level, then we combine them, then you dose them 2x per day as the Manufacturer suggestion and you come in and a price that is very affordable, you now have a very excellent option for those wishing to use Sarms
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Actually, theres already something like this out (maybe more, but I know of one) -- Vitalize, I believe.

Comes in the little dip canister. I tried it, but I dont dip lol. Not a fan. Gave it to a guy on the dept who dips and he said it's pretty bad in comparison.
    Is this an American thing? I'm lost
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Universal EAA formula

Universal Nutrition has unveiled its first entirely new supplement in quite some time called Amino Octane, that’s coming to shelves very soon. Based on the description released for the product, it sounds like Amino Octane will be the brand’s energy infused amino competitor.

The upcoming Universal supplement aims to increase energy and focus as well as deliver a full blend of essential amino acids. Amino Octane is due to release in two traditional tastes, Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry, with no word on their exact tub size just yet.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    paradoxine isn't found in erthyropalum scandens extract

they also have that herb listed 2x

who is proofing these things
    Haha! Not to mention, misspelling caffeine

17. Saw this today browsing
    Dat whole 6.06gram serving
    Hot stuff

Name:  IMG_3804.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  145.2 KB

Name:  IMG_3805.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  143.1 KB

18. yikes lol

20 servings too
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    yikes lol

20 servings too
    worst part is the front markets it as 40 servings meaning 1 scoop of and half dosed scoop serving sized label
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Is this an American thing? I'm lost
    Chewing tobacco / dip / chew / chaw / snuff

Not sure if I'm missing any other names it goes by. Is/was really popular in baseball. I remember everyone on our team wanting to do it in HS; I stuck with sunflower seeds lol.

I have tried it once in my life (about 7 years ago) and my friend got a DUI that night (.09; just unfortunate timing/not dangerous, but still), so I have a pretty negative association to it.

Anyway, when I was working for a retailer, they had the product I mentioned added as something new and it was like $5, so I said what the heck and grabbed it. The company has Gronk involved with it somehow lol.

My co-worker wasnt impressed with it and since I don't dip, it didn't really do me any good the one time I sampled it (doesn't taste awful). In fact, its been sitting on a table in our station bay for several weeks now lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

21. I would disagree with 0.09 BAC while driving a vehicle on public not being dangerous
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan {at} controlledlabs.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Chewing tobacco / dip / chew / chaw / snuff

Not sure if I'm missing any other names it goes by. Is/was really popular in baseball. I remember everyone on our team wanting to do it in HS; I stuck with sunflower seeds lol.

I have tried it once in my life (about 7 years ago) and my friend got a DUI that night (.09; just unfortunate timing/not dangerous, but still), so I have a pretty negative association to it.

Anyway, when I was working for a retailer, they had the product I mentioned added as something new and it was like $5, so I said what the heck and grabbed it. The company has Gronk involved with it somehow lol.

My co-worker wasnt impressed with it and since I don't dip, it didn't really do me any good the one time I sampled it (doesn't taste awful). In fact, its been sitting on a table in our station bay for several weeks now lol.
    I see, we don't have anything like that in the UK..

23. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Saw this today browsing
    Dat whole 6.06gram serving
    Hot stuff

Name:  IMG_3804.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  145.2 KB

Name:  IMG_3805.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  143.1 KB
    hercules has been out for like a year... is this a reformulation or something?

24. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    I see, we don't have anything like that in the UK..

you;re not missing out haha.

25. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    hercules has been out for like a year... is this a reformulation or something?
    Does the US version have agmatine or y?

If any of those are in it, it's prob a UK/EU version.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics