The New Product Release Thread

Page 623 of 719 First ... 621622623624625 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    Just LOL at disrespectful pleebs ITT who don't recognize Performix's game changing innovations such as a Bead Nutrient Delivery System.

Only reason the founders have not won a Nobel is because it's too small of an award for those who've allowed humanity to leapfrog into the future by such a margin.
    I'd tell you where you could shove your beads, but I think that may the wrong variety of beads.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    I agree with @TheSolution about not really going wrong with MTS's flavors. I can personally say that his Blueberry, Pumpkin, Bday Cake and Snickerdoodle are all top notch flavor and not going to disappoint. I've heard PB CNC is arguably his best which I have not tried.

(long rant about no samples)
    mate this goes 1000x for OS customers, depending on company we can be looking at about $30 USD to ship a 5lb tub over to aus, thats why i talk about commitment, not only that but i love variety and going through a 5lb tub sees me with a lot less (2.5x to be exact) variety than 2lb tubs.

Im even happy to pay for samples, id rather pay $2-3 for a sample to find out i don't like something than gamble with a 5lb tub and the shipping involved.

IMO not offering samples shows that the company doesn't have much faith in their product, they lack the ability to make people fall in love at first try, hoping to get the bulk of the run sold out by people "trying" the product as opposed to people buying it because they like it.

Me and a lot of my mates here in aus often send each other goodie sample bags with little zip locks full of protein powders/preworkouts etc because samples are so scarce to come by.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    mate this goes 1000x for OS customers, depending on company we can be looking at about $30 USD to ship a 5lb tub over to aus, thats why i talk about commitment, not only that but i love variety and going through a 5lb tub sees me with a lot less (2.5x to be exact) variety than 2lb tubs.

Im even happy to pay for samples, id rather pay $2-3 for a sample to find out i don't like something than gamble with a 5lb tub and the shipping involved.

IMO not offering samples shows that the company doesn't have much faith in their product, they lack the ability to make people fall in love at first try, hoping to get the bulk of the run sold out by people "trying" the product as opposed to people buying it because they like it.

Me and a lot of my mates here in aus often send each other goodie sample bags with little zip locks full of protein powders/preworkouts etc because samples are so scarce to come by.
    If marc did not have faith in his product, it would not sell as well as it does. That is a farce of a statement. Go to an expo and look at the lines for people going to the MTS Booths. They are outrageous long. There is a reason why his product sells as well as it does even only in a 5lb tub.

to say he does not have faith in his product is far from truth. Coming from a guy who has done multiple video shoots with marc, multiple demo's, and also sat in on many business meetings with him. Hell I even sat in with a business meeting with massive Joe's who carries their products in Australia .

He has a lot of passion for what he does and what he produces. Sure he may come off as a guy who markets himself and says this is the best flavor yet, but he takes a lot of pride in what he puts out. If he did not have faith he would of never started his own business in the first place, nor would his business be as popular as it is now. People don't need samples to realize how good his flavors taste and that is why people continue to buy his product with or without a sample.

A good thing with Marc is he knows Australia well and toured there many times, there are a good half dozen vendors whom stock his product then paying direct from his webpage . If worst comes to worst buy a 5lb tub and split with your mates in Australia so you both get 2.5 pounds worth and split shipping . I have done that with countless members on here when new flavors came out we would split the cost of the product and shipping

I will personally email Marc for you, and see what his response is when he gets back to me.
    EDIT : "We will have sample packs—but they are expensive to make with a low conversion rate."
    ^^ There is your answer.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I'd tell you where you could shove your beads, but I think that may the wrong variety of beads.
    If you are implying that these beads make it possible to absorb supplements through my rectal tract, then I have vastly underestimated the capacity of the savants at Performix.

5. I'm not a fan of Marc, however sample packs for anyone/everyone who asks is a losing proposition, plain and simple.

99% of people who ask for samples end up not buying the product regardless of their results. People want free ****, and very very very few use samples as a way to determine if they will ultimately buy the product or not.

For example, we make samples of Mesomorph, but only new flavor releases. We obviously believe in Mesomorph and its one of the top selling pre-workouts in the country right now.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Super HD Ultimate

The features in the fat burner are regular caffeine anhydrous mixed with extended release ZumXR caffeine for energy, DygloFit dichrostachys glomerata, Capros Indian gooseberry. Capsimax cayenne pepper, Zembrin sceletium tortuosum for focus and also found in C4 and P6 Ultimate, and BioPerine black pepper.

The two sources in the formula apparently combine for a heavy 400mg, although due to its use of ZumXR branded caffeine that 400mg is intended to release over a six hour period for long lasting energy and focus.

Price: TBD

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/07/super-hd-ultimate.html
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. anyone try ultimate orange yet?

8. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    anyone try ultimate orange yet?
    hoping for a positive review on here...so far heard the flavoring was legit AF
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

9. so 400mg of caff....6 hour release....that means 65mg of caff released per hour or something?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    so 400mg of caff....6 hour release....that means 65mg of caff released per hour or something?
    I'd guess it's mostly up front because to be able to stage it that evenly I'd imagine wouldn't be worth the cost.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    so 400mg of caff....6 hour release....that means 65mg of caff released per hour or something?
    Its ultra potent and sexy caffeine.
    Will even make you biceps grow after just 1 workout

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Its ultra potent and sexy caffeine.
    Will even make you biceps grow after just 1 workout
    Impressive
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

13. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Attachment 151125

This month Purus reformulated the flavor on one of the first Condense flavors MelonBerry, which honestly I never recommended because it was not very palatable compared to the others. Now it's 100x better and skewed toward watermelon flavor similar to our Aminod.
    I've missed condense! If you couldn't get pumps off it you'd have to be lying
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I'm not a fan of Marc, however sample packs for anyone/everyone who asks is a losing proposition, plain and simple.

99% of people who ask for samples end up not buying the product regardless of their results. People want free ****, and very very very few use samples as a way to determine if they will ultimately buy the product or not.

For example, we make samples of Mesomorph, but only new flavor releases. We obviously believe in Mesomorph and its one of the top selling pre-workouts in the country right now.
    100% agree. It's all about the free.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Most of the 5lb tubs are an easy commitment. Marc does a fantastic job flavoring. If you have not tried Red Velvet, Pumpkin, or PB Cookies and Cream all are an easy purchase. I have video reviews on almost every single flavor he has made (and ranked). Take it with a grain of salt, but i can assure you any of his CnC flavors are worth the buy. I have not tried the Mint CnC because i am not a huge mint guy but anyone who has had it loved it. @GNO and @mkretz have both had a lot of his flavors and could chime in too.
    I have as well. Haven't had one I disliked yet.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I'm not a fan of Marc, however sample packs for anyone/everyone who asks is a losing proposition, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    100% agree. It's all about the free.
    No one said anything about free stuff, I clearly said I gladly pay for a sample size, or as some now offer a 4-serving tub or something along those lines. Trust me, a countless number of times I have decided to purchase a product or no to do so based on trying it once or twice. Besides that, the single serving is not only about trying something, a lot of people use them for convenience. It has been highly successful for quest, and I know many other companies offer single servings on their site, or sometimes there is a flavor you like to have a few servings on hand for when you want it, but know you won't ever use a 5lb tub ever. A perfect example is CTD Fruity Pebbles cereal flavor. I love it, I like to keep 4 or 5 individual servings around (which I purchased from their site) for the once every two months I like to use it, but if I had 5lbs of the stuff id probably take 2 years to go through it.

Hearing the supplement reps and partners talk about how consumers suck and always want free stuff or want stuff cheaper...no actually we just want the companies to not lie about what’s in the stuff, amino spike, under dose, put banned shlt in pres, or make the shlt in a dog food plant...
    I work hard for my money, but I do not mind paying for my products in full, not looking for favors, codes, bogo’s or ay of that shlt, I’m suggesting the single servings be SOLD, not given out. At the same time, I don’t think I should have to be forced to buy such a large quantity blindly or just not buy it because if that’s my choice 99% of the time I’m going to err on the side of not buying.

In what world do you commit to a 2-month supply of a food or drink item in that price range without having any idea of what it tastes like?
    hey, new flavor of monster or Bang is out, but you can only try it if you buy a 36 pack…hey, bro, did you try those new Doritos? Nah, I didn’t have enough room in my truck for all 55 bags id have to buy to try them…

last thing i say on the topic and im off it
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Muscle Sport hinting at A nutella flavor
    Interesting.. I talked to Dan from Ghost the other day and he called the nutella owner to try and pay for the trademark and the guy clearly shut him down and said he would never sell the trademark. Makes me wonder

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I've missed condense! If you couldn't get pumps off it you'd have to be lying
    I basically haven't used a different pre workout since it came out. I use the new Marinade when I need major focus and bigger hit but I drink Condense almost daily and love it. Always with NOXYGEN though before big pump days.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

Lol this kind of reminds me of working booths and if you have lots of samples out people will just walk by, bag open, and dump as much as they can in "nope no questions". Learn quick to ration them out.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Lol this kind of reminds me of working booths and if you have lots of samples out people will just walk by, bag open, and dump as much as they can in "nope no questions". Learn quick to ration them out.
    It's Halloween for the lifting community...only with less actual purchase conversion lol
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Muscle Sport hinting at A nutella flavor
    Interesting.. I talked to Dan from Ghost the other day and he called the nutella owner to try and pay for the trademark and the guy clearly shut him down and said he would never sell the trademark. Makes me wonder

They're smart- just call it "chocolate hazelnut butter" or simply "crack spread" with images of a butter knife and red/white lettering. Everyone will know it's Nutella, same as everyone has done with the cereal flavors
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    They're smart- just call it "chocolate hazelnut butter" or simply "crack spread" with images of a butter knife and red/white lettering. Everyone will know it's Nutella, same as everyone has done with the cereal flavors
    My thoughts too. But knowing MSI and their flavoring this could be a huge Home run.. their flavors are awesome, just expensive.

Someone makes a cookie butter/nutella mix i would die ..

like this
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. wasn't someone working on a cookie butter flavor? iirc it bombed in beta and they pulled back?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    . In the supplement industry it is more along the lines of.. "Don't believe it until you see it". Companies love to hype up things, and then sometimes never deliver or produce them.
    Refer to this statement haha

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    wasn't someone working on a cookie butter flavor? iirc it bombed in beta and they pulled back?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If marc did not have faith in his product, it would not sell as well as it does. That is a farce of a statement. Go to an expo and look at the lines for people going to the MTS Booths. They are outrageous long. There is a reason why his product sells as well as it does even only in a 5lb tub.

to say he does not have faith in his product is far from truth. Coming from a guy who has done multiple video shoots with marc, multiple demo's, and also sat in on many business meetings with him. Hell I even sat in with a business meeting with massive Joe's who carries their products in Australia .

He has a lot of passion for what he does and what he produces. Sure he may come off as a guy who markets himself and says this is the best flavor yet, but he takes a lot of pride in what he puts out. If he did not have faith he would of never started his own business in the first place, nor would his business be as popular as it is now. People don't need samples to realize how good his flavors taste and that is why people continue to buy his product with or without a sample.

A good thing with Marc is he knows Australia well and toured there many times, there are a good half dozen vendors whom stock his product then paying direct from his webpage . If worst comes to worst buy a 5lb tub and split with your mates in Australia so you both get 2.5 pounds worth and split shipping . I have done that with countless members on here when new flavors came out we would split the cost of the product and shipping

I will personally email Marc for you, and see what his response is when he gets back to me.
    EDIT : "We will have sample packs—but they are expensive to make with a low conversion rate."
    ^^ There is your answer.
    Appreciate you emailing Marc, i think you misunderstood my statement though, it wasn't meant as an attack on Marc but a statement at supplement companies as a whole.

As someone else (dark?) stated the lies within the industry are so thick and plentiful, so trust is definitely an issue, especially when it comes to flavouring. ie. the flavour is chocolate... no doubt about it just a plain ass boring chocolate, but lets chuck some adjectives in there and make chocolate itself an adjective "decadent chocolate brownie" now doesn't that sound delicious?

Also will comment that MTS is above all other brands in protein that i want to try, based on reviews and the flavours he develops, i really appreciate what he brings to the table. Plenty of companies could learn a lot from the direction he has gone.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

what about people paying for samples? like i said im more than happy to pay for them and have done so in the past. We have way less interaction in australia, theres like 1 decent fitness expo and its about 600miles away from me. So freebies and access to samples is extremely limited, also there are no companies in aus like NP and the such where you could randomly get a bag with 10+ samples in it... the most samples you will get would be 4 and you would have to pay for that as well (even this is very rare).

/sampletalk (apologies for derail)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC