The New Product Release Thread

Page 623 of 788 First ... 621622623624625 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    Attachment 151446Attachment 151447

    I think my Unicorn looks tougher.
    I insist that Unicorn Shirt is for my daughter. She is a huge My Little Pony Rainbow Dash fans.
    Haha.
    @JAMES1980 where do I get that shirt! Also...I'm James 1981. And my daughter loves Rainbow Dash too....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    @JAMES1980 where do I get that shirt! Also...I'm James 1981. And my daughter loves Rainbow Dash too....
    Hi, i sent you a pm 😁.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dan and Ghost have a fruity cereal milk in the works. By the way each flavor has been superb, I have very high hopes this one will be right up there with the others.
    Both cereal milk flavors were top notch but this blueberry flavor is a disappointment. Very artificial tasting blueberry. I will be all over the fruity cereal flavor.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Both cereal milk flavors were top notch but this blueberry flavor is a disappointment. Very artificial tasting blueberry. I will be all over the fruity cereal flavor.
    Thats too bad, I wanted to try the blueberry.

    The blueberry muffin by Raw Dynamix is to die for. I have been using it for 6+ years..My favorite

    Name:  whey.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  23.4 KB
    http://stores.gymntonic.com/basic-wh...-star-product/
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

  5. [QUOTE=WesleyInman;5799528]Thats too bad, I wanted to try the blueberry.

    The blueberry muffin by Raw Dynamix is to die for. I have been using it for 6+ years..My favorite




    Wow thank you, I had not heard of this brand. Will check it out
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I think I'll go ahead and pick up all 3 new flavors (mango peach, root beer, and....uhhhh whats the other one???)
    In for root beer. Also need a dozen Krispy Kreme
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Super HD Ultimate





    The features in the fat burner are regular caffeine anhydrous mixed with extended release ZumXR caffeine for energy, DygloFit dichrostachys glomerata, Capros Indian gooseberry. Capsimax cayenne pepper, Zembrin sceletium tortuosum for focus and also found in C4 and P6 Ultimate, and BioPerine black pepper.

    The two sources in the formula apparently combine for a heavy 400mg, although due to its use of ZumXR branded caffeine that 400mg is intended to release over a six hour period for long lasting energy and focus.

    Price: TBD

    https://www.stack3d.com/2017/07/super-hd-ultimate.html
    I was considering capros for our thermogenic
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  8. VPX Bang Peach Mango review coming in hot…

    Bottom line up front this flavor is awesome.

    I previously had Star Blast as my favorite flavor, and I can say this flavor has edged it to take the top spot.

    Strong flavor, and not overly sweet like the cotton candy, but certainly sweet enough. Doesn’t have an artificial taste either. The mango flavor is stronger than the peach but you do get the nice mix. If you are a peach or mango fan you’ll probably love it as well.

    I would say that Start Blast is still right there with this flavor, but those two are probably way out in front of the rest of the flavors.

    I won’t guarantee you’ll feel the same way, but I would recommend to anyone to give it a try, and even go as far as to say, if you wanted to order in the 4 or 12 pack you could do so with ease and peace of mind that I'd be surprised if you were disappointed.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    VPX Bang Peach Mango review coming in hot…

    Bottom line up front this flavor is awesome.

    I previously had Star Blast as my favorite flavor, and I can say this flavor has edged it to take the top spot.

    Strong flavor, and not overly sweet like the cotton candy, but certainly sweet enough. Doesn’t have an artificial taste either. The mango flavor is stronger than the peach but you do get the nice mix. If you are a peach or mango fan you’ll probably love it as well.

    I would say that Start Blast is still right there with this flavor, but those two are probably way out in front of the rest of the flavors.

    I won’t guarantee you’ll feel the same way, but I would recommend to anyone to give it a try, and even go as far as to say, if you wanted to order in the 4 or 12 pack you could do so with ease and peace of mind that I'd be surprised if you were disappointed.
    StarBlast is my #2 behind Cotton Candy...
    I will look in pittsburgh this weekend, becuase i know living in BFE Erie we won't have it.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Both cereal milk flavors were top notch but this blueberry flavor is a disappointment. Very artificial tasting blueberry. I will be all over the fruity cereal flavor.
    Blueberry was absolutely incredible IMO. It had a perfect balance of blueberry and pastry pieces (like a poptart). I absolutely loved it, and have it as my favorite blueberry on the market. The reason being is because each aspect is covered and nothing overpowers each other. They found a happy medium with every portion of the product.

    Video review on the blueberry whey and Ghost Size coming thursday night.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Star Blast tastes the most like an average energy drink to me. I like it, but it's certainly not a fav for me in the sense of being a unique flavor. Sour Heads is still my #1. I haven't tried any of the new ones past BCV and CC; only 2 old ones I havent had are blue raz and champagne cola (just never stumbled across a single of it yet). Peach Mango sounds solid, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  12. Champagna is GOAT in my opinion, star blast and CC tied for #2.

    The days when VC stocked Bang were epic, because they ship to Canada for $9.99 up to some stupid weight limit. Would buy cases lolol
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Champagna is GOAT in my opinion, star blast and CC tied for #2.

    The days when VC stocked Bang were epic, because they ship to Canada for $9.99 up to some stupid weight limit. Would buy cases lolol
    Saw the Champagne posters at Europa but wasn't able to snag one. I definitely want to try it just for kicks.

    Agree with above Star Blast is fine but nothing special compare to other drinks.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  14. New Dpol Flavor

    Name:  IMG_4353.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  197.0 KB
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  15. Can't believe there's no love for the fruit punch bang... Is it because its pink?? That's my #1 followed by
    Star blast
    Cc
    Blue razz
    Black cherry van
    Lemon drop
    Champagne
    Sour heads last

    Wonder if they have the new flavor flavs down here in FL
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Can't believe there's no love for the fruit punch bang... Is it because its pink?? That's my #1 followed by
    Star blast
    Cc
    Blue razz
    Black cherry van
    Lemon drop
    Champagne
    Sour heads last

    Wonder if they have the new flavor flavs down here in FL
    Fruit punch wasn't bad imo, just very standard. Champagne was unique but not my fave, I'd say star blast tops my list of the few flavors I've tried.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Employee has the Peach Mango in stock, said he would only sell me a case, and not a single until Saturday or Sunday..
    Weak
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Need to get some Bangs in at my work. I'll buy them lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Employee has the Peach Mango in stock, said he would only sell me a case, and not a single until Saturday or Sunday..
    Weak
    Buy a whole case
    Bang bang
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Buy a whole case
    Bang bang
    Your talking to a guy who uses a stim maybe one time a week. Those things would sit and collect dust.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    New Dpol Flavor

    Name:  IMG_4353.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  197.0 KB


    Glad to see more and more companies going with Lemon....I havent found anything better than Hemavol yet..but Quake is pretty close

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your talking to a guy who uses a stim maybe one time a week. Those things would sit and collect dust.
    Or you could send samples like Oprah.... You get a bang you get a bang you get a bang
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off
  23. The New Product Release Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Or you could send samples like Oprah.... You get a bang you get a bang you get a bang
    I wanna bang
    Name:  59124119-FA90-4125-B359-CB7B9480F9B1-1284-0000011EB315EF3F.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  58.9 KB

  24. I never really got on the Bang wagon. I'd much rather drink coffee during the day, but I also live in Seattle... coffee hipster/10.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

  25. It is 100 deg here right now and I just got a cup of nice hot coffee !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in