The New Product Release Thread

Page 427 of 431 First ... 425426427428429 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Red Velvet season is Feb.. We past that now.
    Says who?

I'll do RV daily.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

2. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Says who?

I'll do RV daily.
    The RV police
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Says who?

I'll do RV daily.
    I would do Pumpkin daily like a lot of people on here.
    But I can guarantee you it won't be a pumpkin flavor being released.

#basicB
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Banana/banana nut would be great. Protein naner bread plz
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  5. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Well, yeah - companies like 'Compound Solutions', 'Ganbia', etc... have a ton of R'd and TM'd products that they invent and license. Not sure what you are getting at? All amounts for ingredients are fully disclosed in the research that is used to justify the inclusion - they're all in Academia, nothing is secret.
    I was getting at the idea of a prop blend compared to something that is patented like peak 02
    •   

6. Pb/banana Select. That's been on the menu since it's first come out and may have been the AM poll choice, IIRC.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    It is very clear from that picture that the flavour is sand
    the picture looks a bit like this candy:

Name:  Toffee.png
Views: 177
Size:  249.2 KB

8. There is a RV season?
    iForce Nutrition Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Pb/banana Select. That's been on the menu since it's first come out and may have been the AM poll choice, IIRC.
    Intredasting
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

10. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    There is a RV season?
    not for me, red velvet is consumed daily over here

11. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Pb/banana Select. That's been on the menu since it's first come out and may have been the AM poll choice, IIRC.
    I think you are correct

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Red Velvet season is Feb.. We past that now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Like i stated on a previous page. Keto is a big thing. A lot more people are utilizing it, and seeing the benefits behind it. Not only from a health perspective (as we age). Lets face it, as we grow up our metabolism does slow. More people find that having a higher fat diet and controlling insulin sensitivity can help us in many fashions. We can't process carbs the older we get like we can in our younger days or having a teenager metabolism where anything we eat we basically burn. More research continues to come out and shows the health benefits behind keto and its dietary protocols.

Lyle McDonald and his Keto Book is a fantastic read if you ever get a chance. I have ran some small stints of keto on my contest prep and then moved back to carb cycling. I found my digestion was much better on a keto based diet, and it helped reset my metabolism when i went back to carb cycling to drop off the last few pounds before getting on stage. It really is something that is up to the individual and how well they respond. We both know anything in nutrition is not a one size fits all approach. best thing to do is run it for multiple weeks even up to multiple months, take notes, assess, and make your final decision.
    I'm simply interested in it pre-bed, and especially during fasting days!

I did Keto once, I admit I slept much better! I personally feel my body chews up carbs much better than fats.

I've also had stomach discomfort issues from a high fat diet, probably due to lack of greens/fibre.

I'd probably try it again at some stage, if I can work out better food choices.

13. god i hope the new Select has nothing to do with peanut butter.

idk about all the people wanting flavours you can literally get in 30 other brands, i would like to see something new/different.

14. Hope it's not an overly sweet flavor, their lineup needs a rich/creamy addition.
    Could see a banana cream doing that. Looks like a caramel though, maybe to replace the clearing blondie like they did with milk chocolate/Frosted Choc cupcake.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I'm simply interested in it pre-bed, and especially during fasting days!

I did Keto once, I admit I slept much better! I personally feel my body chews up carbs much better than fats.

I've also had stomach discomfort issues from a high fat diet, probably due to lack of greens/fibre.

I'd probably try it again at some stage, if I can work out better food choices.
    Digestion problems can occur from mostly your food choices. I know for myself I have to avoid at all costs
    - Oatmeal
    - Mushrooms
    - Fish
    - Broccoli

If i eat any of those sources my stomach starts bloating instantly. I use to eat broccoli like a saint for years on end and everyday. Then all of a sudden it caught up to me. If you don't rotate your food sources there could be some possible issues with digestion. If you notice that shortly after a meal something is up, stomach discomfort, and it not digesting properly just cut it 100%.

I personally have found with keto --> Whole eggs, nut butters, oil's were my go to's for fat sources. Frying eggs in coconut oil = easy calories and digestion has 0 problems. Nut butters and protein powder for sludge = easy on the go meal and no digestoin problems. At the end of the day you have to do what is best for your body.

If you thrive off carbs I would probably advise against keto unless you were in a long term dieting phase where you continually dropped calories and carbs and still were not losing. Shifting you to a keto phase for 6-8 weeks may help reset insulin sensativity and get the ball rolling when you flop back to a carb cycling approach.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    god i hope the new Select has nothing to do with peanut butter.

idk about all the people wanting flavours you can literally get in 30 other brands, i would like to see something new/different.
    I love peanut butter. But I'd rather see something different, as well (just because they already have PB cup and as you mentioned, plenty of other quality pb-flavored proteins out there).
  17. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Danus View Post
    Hope it's not an overly sweet flavor, their lineup needs a rich/creamy addition.
    Could see a banana cream doing that. Looks like a caramel though, maybe to replace the clearing blondie like they did with milk chocolate/Frosted Choc cupcake.
    Looks like tres leches or maybe caramel cheesecake or turtle.

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    not for me, red velvet is consumed daily over here
    Same. Never knew there was a season for it haha. Hoping the new flavor isn't RVC though as much as I like it. I'd love to see something more unique.

19. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Looks like tres leches or maybe caramel cheesecake or turtle.
    Tres Leched would be extremely hard to bring to a protein, imo.
    Turtle cheesecake would be solid
    Olympus Labs Demigod

20. I think there's something wrong with the New Product Release Thread link. Whenever I click on it I keep going to the Next PES Insider Deal thread and its endless discussions on Select Flavors...

/s

21. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    I think there's something wrong with the New Product Release Thread link. Whenever I click on it I keep going to the Next PES Insider Deal thread and its endless discussions on Select Flavors...

/s
    I mean if you went back a page, PES is releasing a new flavor of Select. No need to be a Deborah. I don't see you posting new products
    Olympus Labs Demigod

22. full faith and confidence that whatever the new PES flavor is it will be awesome

23. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I mean if you went back a page, PES is releasing a new flavor of Select. No need to be a Deborah. I don't see you posting new products
    No need...plenty of people on here to copy and paste from Stack3d without me adding to it.

24. Meh, it'll just be White Chocolate Mint V3 because that's what the Instagram followers voted for....supposedly.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Tres Leched would be extremely hard to bring to a protein, imo.
    Turtle cheesecake would be solid
    I can't imagine it would be easy. It came to my mind too with the 3 words, word length and cake color.

I'd love if they had a coffee flavor component to this new flavor. ______ coffee cake?

26. Coffee Cake would also be warmly welcomed
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I found some new keys to making the KetoInduce(which by the way I released well over a year ago) far more effective.

I'm waiting on one ingredient then I'm gonna need some testers with blood testing machines.
    I run a Keto diet every March thru Sept for the last 9 seasons, with a 24hr carb refeed every 7 days. Are saying that your KetoInduce product will help me reach a state of ketosis faster after my 24hr refeed??

28. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Coffee Cake would also be warmly welcomed
    That does sound good!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM