Prolactin side effects? Inhibit-p??

gynopuff

Awards
7months since i cycled 5 months since pct. My tt was 14.0 e2 36 bloods taken two weeks ago my acne is really bad/puffy nips im 28 I dont ever get acne until my pct i did get it as a teen tho.

My question is what are signs of high Prolactin? Puffy nips? Acne? Bad sleep? Bad libido? Trouble staying asleep? Feeling out of it all the time? Should I get inhibit p and can it cause acne?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like high prolactin to me. Might want to also post this in the Anabolics section. What did you cycle? Have you had your prolactin tested?

gynopuff

Awards
Sounds like high prolactin to me. Might want to also post this in the Anabolics section. What did you cycle? Have you had your prolactin tested?
No I haven't and I took 400mg test prop 10mg dmz 5mg lgd 12.5mg aromasin ed 100mg s4ed 250 2x wk hcg 6 weeks gained around 18lbs lost 6lbs fat

Pct 50mg clomid 40 tamox 6 weeks ended at 10mg tamox last two weeks of pct with insane acne

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
36 is pretty high for e2. I think the limit on testing is 42 or so. It sounds like rebound estrogen to me. As gutterpump said, though, you should get prolactin tested to see.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To answer your question about acne, anything that effects hormones can cause acne. Acne typically occurs during hormonal fluctuations, this is why many people get acne on cycle if they don't keep their levels even (dose evenly, pin on same days, don't miss days, etc). PCT is a time of huge hormonal fluctuation, so acne is most prevalent then.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't and I took 400mg test prop 10mg dmz 5mg lgd 12.5mg aromasin ed 100mg s4ed 250 2x wk hcg 6 weeks gained around 18lbs lost 6lbs fat

Pct 50mg clomid 40 tamox 6 weeks ended at 10mg tamox last two weeks of pct with insane acne
Did you run that aromasin thru PCT as well? You might have some estro rebound from the SERMS. I like to see an AI ran along side serms starting at week 2 of pct and continuing on thru 2 weeks after pct ends.

gynopuff

Awards
Did you run that aromasin thru PCT as well? You might have some estro rebound from the SERMS. I like to see an AI ran along side serms starting at week 2 of pct and continuing on thru 2 weeks after pct ends.
No and I regret not doing that and yeah my e2 is a bit high normal is 7-42 im at 36

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your E2 is maybe a bit high, but only if your test is on the lower end of the range though. E2 of 36 should not be causing those issues you're having if your test levels are normal right now.

gynopuff

Awards
Your E2 is maybe a bit high, but only if your test is on the lower end of the range though. E2 of 36 should not be causing those issues you're having if your test levels are normal right now.
Yeah I agree thats why I think its prolactin... do you think the same?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
36 is in the normal rage. But the normal range for your test is 7.6-42.6 so you are at the higher end. Puffy nips don't mean estrogen sides necessarily. I have had puffy nips my whole life and no estrogen problems. Do you feel a lump under your nips? That is the real question.

gynopuff

Awards
36 is in the normal rage. But the normal range for your test is 7.6-42.6 so you are at the higher end. Puffy nips don't mean estrogen sides necessarily. I have had puffy nips my whole life and no estrogen problems. Do you feel a lump under your nips? That is the real question.
I had a pea sized lump hit it with nolva and aromason and it went away hasnt came back

gynopuff

Awards
My bloods read e2 normal range 7-42 (36) TT normal range 9.6-26.5 (14.0)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My bloods read e2 normal range 7-42 (36) TT normal range 9.6-26.5 (14.0)
That's not bad. Couldn't hurt to try something for prolactin, some high dose b6 for a bit or something similar, and see how you feel

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpha Gainz Stano with SNS inhibit-p would be a very good otc stack to fight prolactin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a fan if inhibit-p....great price also!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were your nips not puffy before? Are they still sensitive since you got rid of the lump?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its hard to know whats going on without PRL blood work; but chances are somethings are out of wack.

Inhibit P for prolactin.
Inhibit E for estrogen.

Id run one of those depending on what you consider a priority right now. 36 is still within range, but if its much higher than what youre used to then that can cause issues.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found something by accident that lowers prolactin significantly.

Is there a need for a natural inhibitor?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They were puffy before the lump no more senceativity now the lumps are gone
Wait your nips were puffy before you cycled and now you think they shouldn't be puffy post cycle? I am really confused, did you think a cycle was going to genetically alter your nips? Sounds like you just have puffy nips, what's the big deal?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait your nips were puffy before you cycled and now you think they shouldn't be puffy post cycle? I am really confused, did you think a cycle was going to genetically alter your nips? Sounds like you just have puffy nips, what's the big deal?
Sounds to me someone has a problem with touching themselves too much.

gynopuff

Awards
Puffy nips from a deca cycle in 2012 then remained puffys on and after cycle

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He's going to give you a puffy lip.