Natty Stack to increase Muscle Mass

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
In your opinions from trial and error, what do you feel is the best natural stack or test booster to enhance muscle growth and strength if any?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The top two I have used are x gels and abe stacked together or follidrone/letrone/viron (they were both great so it's hard to choose). I had more strength from the Abe ara and more body composition from letrone stack. Solo I enjoyed epi-plex and unleashed.

Everyone responds differently but there are some board favorites that have favorable feedback the large majority of the time. The most common being ara, Abe, -(-)epi products, and PA.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I've tried 1 bottle of ep1c unleashed and 2 consecutive bottles ultimate T and would recommend along with proper diet and workout.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend X-gels + Lecithin Granules (good source of PA, and an emulsifier to increase ARA absorption)

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
You can stack multiple natural products to amplify gains, pretty much comes down to how far or how much you are willing to spend.
Bang for your buck though i would have to say x-gels as a solo product over anything as far as results i have had and seen, but you can just keep going and going to build a crazy stack if you want to.
Laxogenin- Dermastrength/Most Wanted/Vedius
-Epi - Follidrone/Epi-Plex/Ep1c Unleashed
PA- Cutler King or Lecithin Granules
ARA- X-Gels or X-Factor
Plus many others the possibilities are endless for combos

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people really enjoyed Alphamax + ARA, the Forskolin in Alphamax should be synergistic with ARA plus your getting a hold host of other testosterone boosting ingredients including Divanill for Free Test, L-DOPA for Total Test and Arimistane for Estrogen/Cortisol Control while also receiving Zinc/D3 for general testosterone support!

Its definitely a popular stack that has gotten a lot of positive feedback!

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
What kind of gains are we talking, several pounds or muscle mass or very limited results? Just curious, the only supplements I've taken are DHEA, glutamine, arginine, and Creatine (monohydrate), and True Grit (Test booster).

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't expect a ton of muscle mass from natural anabolics. They just help to maximize your natural gains.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
What kind of gains are we talking, several pounds or muscle mass or very limited results? Just curious, the only supplements I've taken are DHEA, glutamine, arginine, and Creatine (monohydrate), and True Grit (Test booster).
I copied this from an article I recently read on muscle and fitness

"As a natural trainee, the body can only pack on so much muscle mass during a given year. Typically the muscle building curve looks like a half-life. During each subsequent training year the amount of potential muscle mass you can pack on decreases by half. Here is the typical (perfect world) goal chart I use as a guideline.

Year 1 - Expect to gain up to 16 pounds of muscle mass.
Year 2 - Expect to gain up to 8 pounds of muscle mass.
Year 3 - Expect to gain up to 4 pounds of muscle mass.
Year 4 - Expect to gain up to 2 pounds of muscle mass.
Year 5 - Expect to gain up to 1 pounds of muscle mass."

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking ABE, Viron, Letrone would be an awsome stack. Never ran em all together but I've ran separate and liked each one.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I read this review for X-GELS on a supp shop website. Any truth to it??
"This product is under dosed it does not give 250mg of ArA. It's only 100mg of ArA per capsule."

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
For natural anabolics that are non-hormonal in their MOA:

Laxogenin - DermaStr3ngth

(-)epi - EP1c Unleashed

PA - Soy granuals

ArA - X-gels

For Natty Hormonal Approach:

OL LJ100

AlphaMax

Anything with 3,4 divanil

Inhibit-E

Feel free to reach out with any questions, I'm always happy to help.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I read this review for X-GELS on a supp shop website. Any truth to it??
"This product is under dosed it does not give 250mg of ArA. It's only 100mg of ArA per capsule."
That was an issue from a long time ago - all bottles in circulation now should contain 250mg of ArA.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This stack needs Ergonine. Under $1/day and 9 proven ingredients at studied doses right up your alley.

Athletixsports.com for the write up and to purchase.
10% off with "driven"

It will assist with hypertrophy and growing lean mass, recovery, performance, and more.

On top of that we have an ongoing BOGO viewable on our products page with your choice of available Analyzed Supplements

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For natural anabolics that are non-hormonal in their MOA:

Laxogenin - DermaStr3ngth

(-)epi - EP1c Unleashed

PA - Soy granuals

ArA - X-gels

For Natty Hormonal Approach:

OL LJ100

AlphaMax

Anything with 3,4 divanil

Inhibit-E

Feel free to reach out with any questions, I'm always happy to help.
Agreed! I would throw anafuse and follidrone into the top section as well.

R

rafy99

Awards
Nothing better than trying them out for yourself and seeing what suits you best.

Careful not to get hooked ;)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll just consolidate everything.

ArA + Abe
ArA + EU + ABE
ArA + EU
ArA + Alphamax
ABE + EU
ABE + Alphamax
ABE + Alphamax + EU

Ergonine should absolutely be added to any of the above.
PA should absolutely be added to any stack containing ArA, and is recommended to added to any of the above.
A natural testosterone booster could be added to most(except the stacks containing Alphamax) - Viron, LJ100, Now LJ, and soon Testify are good test boosters
An AI such as Inhibit-E or Erase could further help maximize hormonal levels, but Alphamax contains Arimistane, so an AI is not needed there.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll just consolidate everything.

ArA + Abe
ArA + EU + ABE
ArA + EU
ArA + Alphamax
ABE + EU
ABE + Alphamax
ABE + Alphamax + EU

Ergonine should absolutely be added to any of the above.
PA should absolutely be added to any stack containing ArA, and is recommended to added to any of the above.
A natural testosterone booster could be added to most(except the stacks containing Alphamax) - Viron, LJ100, Now LJ, and soon Testify are good test boosters
An AI such as Inhibit-E or Erase could further help maximize hormonal levels, but Alphamax contains Arimistane, so an AI is not needed there.
Thanks bro! In regards to ERASE, OG erase or erase pro? Also, BLR LETRONE is a good one to look at.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro! In regards to ERASE, OG erase or erase pro? Also, BLR LETRONE is a good one to look at.
I prefer OG Erase, but thats mainly because Erase Pro gave me dry joints towards the end. Erase you can dose to fit your needs.

I have yet to try Letrone, but the reviews seem to be good. Also forgot to add OL AI too, I can't recall the name though.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Myosynergy Elite + BMP +ARA- X-Gels or X-Factor

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I prefer OG Erase, but thats mainly because Erase Pro gave me dry joints towards the end. Erase you can dose to fit your needs.

I have yet to try Letrone, but the reviews seem to be good. Also forgot to add OL AI too, I can't recall the name though.
Was this the new Erase Pro that caused joint issues? That issue should be mitigated now in the new version.

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Anyone have any real world results? How many pounds of muscle put on per month or year? Increases in strength?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any real world results? How many pounds of muscle put on per month or year? Increases in strength?
How long have you been lifting? If you are expecting 470 lbs of rock out with your **** out muscle... You are out of luck.

If you aren't been lifting that long, you shouldn't jump on anything anyway. Eat. Protein. Creatine. Eat. Eat.

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
I have been lifting about a year. I'm 41 now, I use to lift back in HS but now I've been going 5 days a week and seen some good gains. 180 max bench to 250 1 rm now. I know those gains will slow down and I don't mind spending money on supplements, I just don't want to waste it on snake oil either.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Many are not worth the money in my opinion but there are some that absolutely are when considering the payoffs you get in muscle or lost fat, or even gym performance enhancement and energy.

Creatine is an obvious yes,
A lot of the obvious yes's are already at the right doses in Ergonine.

Caffiene pre workout is a must for me too, and beneficial.

Whey is only if your dietary protein is lacking

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
I use Creatine (mono), Glucosamine, Whey Protein, and I take DHEA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In your opinions from trial and error, what do you feel is the best natural stack or test booster to enhance muscle growth and strength if any?
GET DIESEL...JP8HARDCORE/NOS ETHER/READY FOR WAR-TABS. this is the best pre-workout stack I have ever used, endurance/strength/motivation and aggression all went up. when your workout intensity goes up you will gain strength and provided diet is geared towards mass you will gain lbm...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE/X-gels/Ergonine.

Definitely very good stack and plenty of positive reports from all included.

R

rafy99

Awards
Black Lion Research and Olympis Labs seem to be the most reviewed / trusted companies.

Cant go wrong with either one. But you can order from their retailers such as hard rock supplements, nutriverse, tgbsupplements etc.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NewbieGainz
If your interested in running a BLR stack PM me and Ill get you setup with a discount. ;)

Follidrone= myostatin inhibitor,
Viron= test booster
Letrone= anabolic AI or Exotherm Anabolic AI+ fat burners- is a great stack.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can find studies, using resistance trained males, for ArA and PA. That would be a rough guide to what you can expect. I highly doubt you will be given any strength/mass gain "ranges" for anything else mentioned in this thread so far.

I would say PA from Fearns Soy Lecithin Granules would be first to try. Then add ArA if you have the money (50 Workouts of 1.5g pushes the limit of "good value" IMO, it's not *that* cheap).

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
You can find studies, using resistance trained males, for ArA and PA. That would be a rough guide to what you can expect. I highly doubt you will be given any strength/mass gain "ranges" for anything else mentioned in this thread so far.

I would say PA from Fearns Soy Lecithin Granules would be first to try. Then add ArA if you have the money (50 Workouts of 1.5g pushes the limit of "good value" IMO, it's not *that* cheap).
Thank you much!