Attack the gut!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Have Oxy Max xt and SNS Reduce XT on the way, hoping these go well together. Setting at 193 and pretty lean, just having a bit of trouble with the mid section. Diet isn't perfect since I work overseas but its not bad. Hoping these supps with increased cardio post workout will tighten everything up. Anyone have good luck with these two?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Oxymax is very good. I have never used reduced xt but I have only heard good things about it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read many great reviews on both those. They should work well with a clean diet. If you don't get to your desired goal checkout our transdermal AI with added fat burners. It's called Exotherm from Black Lion Research. Tons of logs and reviews up here on AM. For someone in relatively good shape it could definitely dry you up and help lean out the remaining trouble spots.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read many great reviews on both those. They should work well with a clean diet. If you don't get to your desired goal checkout our transdermal AI with added fat burners. It's called Exotherm from Black Lion Research. Tons of logs and reviews up here on AM. For someone in relatively good shape it could definitely dry you up and help lean out the remaining trouble spots.
This man knows what he's talking about!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will like reduce xt! It's commonly used in pct but its an awesome supp. I've gotten good results from it and i've only heard good things about it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT should help you out. As LeanEngineer said, alot use it in PCT (like I am right now :)), but it can certainly help during a cut as well.

Let us know how you liked it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack it with some Exotherm.
I usually recommend applying to upper chest, neck, delts but....there is a study indicating that cirsium can reduce subQ fat at the transdermal application site so...maybe try a few weeks applying it to the mid section.