• Established
Hello guys,

This is my last week of cutting and I just got my last order :D
2x Fearn Soy Lecithin granules
1x Alphamax
1x X-Gels
1x Epi-Plex

Right now this is my situation:
1800kcal, 1g/lbs protein, 160g carbs, 50g fats. Workout 3-4 times week and low carb on off days.
Diet was great and training too. Lost 16lbs in 16 weeks, 5%bf (I'm about 10% now) and almost kept all my strength.

My goal is to take advantage of this 1-2months of reverse dieting and hoping in a recomp effect. Would like to stay as lean as possible while getting muscles, for this reason I'll increase just by 200kcal when I hit a weight plateau on my scale.
Will keep bulking until march/april depending on bf.

-PLAN-

Phase 1
Start next week at 2000kcal, keep 1g/lbs proteins and 50g fats, increasing just the carbs (still cycling on off days).
Start taking 15gr of soy Lecithin at lunch or pre-wo.

Phase 2
Once I his a weight plateau, increase at 2200kcal. Keep the protein, increasing carbs (still cycling on off days) and a bit of fats.
15gr soy lecithin+2cps Alphamax (2 times daily as label).

Phase 2.5
After a month my bottle of Alphamax will be empty and I'll keep going with 15gr of soy lecithin.
Will take a break of 2 weeks from other supplements and lowering a bit my protein intake at 0.8g/lbs.

Phase 3
I will be now on higher calories (maybe 2600-2800) and going back at 1g/lbs proteins.
Now I thing I'll get the most from this stack: 15gr soy lecithin+4cps xgels+1 (2 times daily as label) epi-plex.

What do you guys think? Sounds solid? Any advices?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid plan! Maybe up the protein alittle but It looks solid. Are you logging it as you go?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You only have one bottle of X-Gels? If you run it at 1 gram a day for 50 days, you would need two bottles.

R

rafy99

Awards
Read the optimum amount ( or average sweet spot) is about 1.5 grams a day. ?

1 bottle might not be enough

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Why this amount of proteins so low?
Why you say it's low?
People usually overdose them and even with 1g/lbs during cutting I was able to keep almost all my muscles. And usually during bulking you can decrease them a bit (0.8 it's fine).

If you think those supps need a higher protein intake, I didn't knew that..

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Why you say it's low?
People usually overdose them and even with 1g/lbs during cutting I was able to keep almost all my muscles. And usually during bulking you can decrease them a bit (0.8 it's fine).

If you think those supps need a higher protein intake, I didn't knew that..
protein
I prefer to be around 1,8gr.

0,8gr, 1gr, 1,2gr prefer it to fat,It depends on the diet,
hypo, normo, hyper.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
protein
I prefer to be around 1,8gr.

0,8gr, 1gr, 1,2gr prefer it to fat,It depends on the diet,
hypo, normo, hyper.
I think a protein intake that high could be beneficial just if you're on something

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello guys,

This is my last week of cutting and I just got my last order :D
2x Fearn Soy Lecithin granules
1x Alphamax
1x X-Gels
1x Epi-Plex

Right now this is my situation:
1800kcal, 1g/lbs protein, 160g carbs, 50g fats. Workout 3-4 times week and low carb on off days.
Diet was great and training too. Lost 16lbs in 16 weeks, 5%bf (I'm about 10% now) and almost kept all my strength.

My goal is to take advantage of this 1-2months of reverse dieting and hoping in a recomp effect. Would like to stay as lean as possible while getting muscles, for this reason I'll increase just by 200kcal when I hit a weight plateau on my scale.
Will keep bulking until march/april depending on bf.

-PLAN-

Phase 1
Start next week at 2000kcal, keep 1g/lbs proteins and 50g fats, increasing just the carbs (still cycling on off days).
Start taking 15gr of soy Lecithin at lunch or pre-wo.

Phase 2
Once I his a weight plateau, increase at 2200kcal. Keep the protein, increasing carbs (still cycling on off days) and a bit of fats.
15gr soy lecithin+2cps Alphamax (2 times daily as label).

Phase 2.5
After a month my bottle of Alphamax will be empty and I'll keep going with 15gr of soy lecithin.
Will take a break of 2 weeks from other supplements and lowering a bit my protein intake at 0.8g/lbs.

Phase 3
I will be now on higher calories (maybe 2600-2800) and going back at 1g/lbs proteins.
Now I thing I'll get the most from this stack: 15gr soy lecithin+4cps xgels+1 (2 times daily as label) epi-plex.

What do you guys think? Sounds solid? Any advices?
Cutting with no Alphamine, Norcodrene or shift? How dare you. :)

Kill this run bro. Good luck.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good!

I've personally found no benefit in going over .82g/lb of protein.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good!

I've personally found no benefit in going over .82g/lb of protein.
Yup. My rule of thumb is 1g/lb LBM. Most people probably only need 0.8-0.9g per lb BW. Probably less important on a bulk.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Currently weighing 72kg,
and assume approximately 130gr of protein.