ABE & Elimistane good or bad?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A friend of mine who is not on the forums asked me a question the other day and I did not know the answer to give him so I thought I would ask my extreamly intelligent & helpful family here on AM to see what you all had to say.
My friend wants to run a bottle of PES ABE along with a bottle of BPS Elimistane together for a month. I wasn't sure if that was cool because I thought I read something about not taking AIs with forskolin , but I can't find the info.
Can you guys help?
Is forskolin along with an AI a no no??

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, it is perfectly fine actually. I can't think of any reasons why someone would want to avoid the two together

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, it is perfectly fine actually. I can't think of any reasons why someone would want to avoid the two together
Thanks man I thought the same as well, just double checking with the fam.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
That would be a good stack, he definatley will dry up and have the potential to gains serious mass if nutrition is on point.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Will be a very nice stack. You can probably find similar results/logs with Abe and erase (arimistane version). Elimistane has two other ingredients but results should be similar.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be a good stack, he definatley will dry up and have the potential to gains serious mass if nutrition is on point.
Will be a very nice stack. You can probably find similar results/logs with Abe and erase (arimistane version). Elimistane has two other ingredients but results should be similar.
My friend will be happy to hear about the positive feed back :)

Any suggestions on a similar product to Elimistane or erase?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
My friend will be happy to hear about the positive feed back :)

Any suggestions on a similar product to Elimistane or erase?
The only other product I can think of right now compared to those is Exotherm; it's a topical & it does great on a lean bulk!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Exotherm or letrone are great OTC ai's. I used letrone/follidrone/viron for a recomp and it was one of the best OTC stacks I have used. I also like the new erase and sns inhibit e. You can play around with them and see what you like. They're all good in their own right tbh.