BPS Sustain Alpha dosing time?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

Haven't used sups in months. Going to start a Sustain Alpha + Most Wanted run today.

My question is, what time of the day is best to use sustain alpha?
Upon waking after morning shower?
After workout about 7pm?

I am sensitive to things affecting my sleep, although I don't have a clue if sustain alpha would do that

FYI I'm taking 2 most wanted with lunch daily

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Do i need to worry about tanking e2 with SA?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do i need to worry about tanking e2 with SA?
No you should be good. I did my entire dose am and it was perfect. I can almost guarantee I had more energy for 4-5 hours after application (which I have never noticed from any other product than a stimulant) it really caught me off guard how noticeable it was. just play it out and see if you prefer split or am doses.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
No you should be good. I did my entire dose am and it was perfect. I can almost guarantee I had more energy for 4-5 hours after application (which I have never noticed from any other product than a stimulant) it really caught me off guard how noticeable it was. just play it out and see if you prefer split or am doses.
What's the half life on sustain alpha? That's the only reason I could see splitting beneficial...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked to run this is peeceetee

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I used 2 pumps for the first couple of days then upped it to 3 today.

I have a dull aching pain in testicles, does this mean the dose is too high and I've hurt my estrogen / test balance?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I used half the dose ..actually maybe closer to quarter the dose prior to bed....I responded really well.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's always better to trial at a lower dose then gauge it as you up it. You'd be suprised how well some supps work on different people.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I used half the dose ..actually maybe closer to quarter the dose prior to bed....I responded really well.
When you say you respond well; what perks have you seen from using SA?