Dynamik supplements

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Has anyone looked into Kai greens new supplement line called Dynamik? He has a new pre coming called savage roar. I ordered it last night. Looks good, no prop blend. Sucks he is banned from competition this year.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mod edit: read rules

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
interested in this, especially with his reasoning of not being at the olympia

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Admin
What is wrong with that comment?

There were articles placed on that site

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Yeah I understand he teamed up with blackstone labs.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend you do a search on google for the product Savage Roar, arecoline and betel nut extract with regard to cancer.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I'm not allowed to link to a blog site (assume it's because they also link to other sites that sell stuff). However, I'd recommend you do a search on google for the product Savage Roar, Arcofuel and betel nut extract with regard to cancer.
Well, considering I said posting to affiliate sites is against the rules literally 5 minutes before you posted it, your guess is probably right.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, considering I said posting to affiliate sites is against the rules literally 5 minutes before you posted it, your guess is probably right.
Cut me some slack...it takes a while before my brain starts working in the morning. :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cut me some slack...it takes a while before my brain starts working in the morning. :)
Agreed. Before coffee, I'm useless. Slack given. :lol:

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Before coffee, I'm useless. Slack given. :lol:
I recently had to give up all coffee/caffeine beverages. So, I'm pretty much useless all day now...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
1st Preworkout with -epi. I was wondering when it would catch on

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given that arecoline isn't compliant, and is has almost literally hundreds of studies documenting its various harmful effects in isolation from betel nut.

I'd suggest you steer clear, but that's just like, my opinion.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given that arecoline isn't compliant, and is has almost literally hundreds of studies documenting its various harmful effects in isolation from betel nut.

Look at it this way, Matt ****ing Cahill had a change of heart and pulled it from a product before release in 2008.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I recently had to give up all coffee/caffeine beverages. So, I'm pretty much useless all day now...
Looked into nootropics as an alternative option?

They don't give the "energy" that caffeine does (well maybe Phenylp does), but you do get alertness, focus and clarity from them. Just a thought to help out.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use dynamik, I mean it's probably as good as all the cutler nutrition , & ronnie coleman stuff. I personally I don't like who runs dynamik/blackstone; He seems very un-trustworthy to me.

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established

Look at it this way, Matt ****ing Cahill had a change of heart and pulled it from a product before release in 2008.
It is the new DLB line of supplements as well.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
But its okay they work so hard and hit the road so many days per year and are so dedicated to their fans that it actually improves the quality of their supplements bro.
I see what you did there....

bro.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brah, it's how the brah's brah.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Marc Lobliner uploads a video promoting Kai Greene's pre-workout. *smh*

Every day that passes, I lose respect for one more person in this industry...

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
Marc Lobliner uploads a video promoting Kai Greene's pre-workout. *smh*

Every day that passes, I lose respect for one more person in this industry...
the entire YouTube fitness community is about two things, making money off selling their supps or getting their view up to make Google Adsense money.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
It's appalling when you see users here join just to get you tub followers on here.
better than YouTube where it's nothing but trolls. try having a conversation there. you will shake your head.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Im losing respect since every pro makes a new product line…isn't there enough??

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
Aaannndd the latest video is even worse.
saw that. his video is basically reading their attorney's statement on the ingredient. it gets more ridiculous every day.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Im losing respect since every pro makes a new product line…isn't there enough??
I wouldn't care if they came out with respectable lines...much less ones that don't aggressively harm your health.

saw that. his video is basically reading their attorney's statement on the ingredient. it gets more ridiculous every day.
Makes you wonder why the government doesn't have tobacco companies' attorneys in charge of health guidelines.

It's going to suck to not be able to buy his protein anymore, but I can't be supporting this type of sh*t.

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
The manufacturers attorney's say it's safe so it must be LOL

I suppose now it's all about making money for Mark, and in all honesty I guess why shouldn't it be? Kai's supps will sell pretty well I would imagine for the same reason DLB's supps will sell well. Mark just wants to capture his piece of the that market.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
DLB and Phil's line are just blahhhh

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The clownage in this thread is strong