New MTS Pre-workout?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know anything about the new MTS pre workout?
Is it clash v2?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I know MTS just released some new flavors of Clash, but I haven't heard anything about a new formula. I really like clash, but the price per serving is crazy.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Found this. It's gonna be MTS "ruckus"
Awesome dude, thanks for the update. I had no idea they were planning on releasing anything new. I'm anxious to see the profile when its released

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd for profile info

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it will be something like Vasky added to Clash?
From what the article said its going to possibly be a stim version of clash or possibly just a stim heavy pre

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clash already has caffeine in it. I've tried it and thought it was ok. Taste was decent. But nothing special compared to a lot of other pre's.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Clash already has caffeine in it. I've tried it and thought it was ok. Taste was decent. But nothing special compared to a lot of other pre's.
I agree. It seems like a very basic pre formula, for a high price. I'm hoping Ruckus has more to offer

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I agree. It seems like a very basic pre formula, for a high price. I'm hoping Ruckus has more to offer
I was somewhat disappointed with clash tbh. I haven't bought it again since the first tub. I hope they aren't just going to load it with 400mg of caffeine

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
mts-rukus-nutritional-info.jpg

Never tried clash, but saw this and hopped on it for Black friday deal with vasky will put a review up after I get it in and try it!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 126895

Never tried clash, but saw this and hopped on it for Black friday deal with vasky will put a review up after I get it in and try it!
Clash is no joke! I love the stuff! My boss (I work at a gym) grabbed some ruckus and he said he'll sample me some and I'm stoked to try it! Blend looks solid. Also, try taking clash/ruckus pre, and then mix a scoop of vasky into an Intra workout. Literally the pumps are never ending that way and I had some of my best workouts with that protocol when I was doing a lot of high volume training.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
6.75g? ~2.5g of which are Taurine, Tyrosine, and Caffeine? for 20 Servs? How much is this stuff?

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
If it got cheap enough, I'd buy it for the elevATP + nitrates alone.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
My boss joked me up wifi 2 scoops of ruckus to try. The stuff is no joke! I was hoping for a bit more stim(I'm super tolerant) but it was extremely solid and I will definitely be buying my own tub once I go through my stockpile