Noob question, can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Hey guys, looking for a stack for the fall and have come to two different options:

X gels and ep1c unleashed or ep1c unleashed and alphamax.

I ran erase before and loved how it felt while taking it with Ana beta elite. So, I'm curious how well it would work with the -epi or if it's even necessary and I should just get x gels instead.

If this is a dumb question, I'm sorry. Just can't find much on -epi/alpha stack.

Thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for more of a straight bulk with really good strength gains, then I would go X-Gels and Ep1c.

However, if you're looking for more of a recomp result and body composition is your goal, then I would look into Ep1c and AlphaMax.

Can you achieve a more strength based goal with the second stack and a recomp goal with the first, yes, but personally, I like AlphaMax more for a lean bulk due to the Arimistane and F95. I have ran an -EPi product solo before and liked the results. I have stacked X-Gels with AlphaMax, twice, and loved the stack both times. I leaned out very nicely while putting on some weight. My lifts increased, but I appeared leaner and vascularity was through the roof. I would recommend stacking those two to nyone.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
I'd like to bulk, but probably should do a recomp honestly. Would you ditch the epi for now and go straight xgel/alpha?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ant is spot on

X-Gel + EU + PA for a bulk.
EU + Alphamax for a recomp.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd like to bulk, but probably should do a recomp honestly. Would you ditch the epi for now and go straight xgel/alpha?
Xgels and Abe are synergistic which is why I always run those two together. You could absolutely run and epicatechin product like epi-plex or ep1c unleased with that stack as well for even more benefits.

Those 3 would give you the best recomp chance as you'll ad plenty of power and size as well as the nutrient partitioning benefits and endurance.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Hypothetically, I'm running all 3. Dosage still the recommended? Run less? Timing come into play, short of abe, I understand before big meals

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hypothetically, I'm running all 3. Dosage still the recommended? Run less? Timing come into play, short of abe, I understand before big meals
Don't think too hard, start out w/ recommended dosing and work hard

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still run the same doses. Take the ABE before a meal, and the x gels before a workout (fasted) if you can.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xgels and Abe are synergistic which is why I always run those two together. You could absolutely run and epicatechin product like epi-plex or ep1c unleased with that stack as well for even more benefits.

Those 3 would give you the best recomp chance as you'll ad plenty of power and size as well as the nutrient partitioning benefits and endurance.
What do you mean by synergistic ?

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
You guys are awesome thank you!! But I see a lot of people take eu pwo, can I take eu and xgel together?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE, EU, and ArA is a lot going on. Especially if you haven't ran EU or ArA before.
I was considering running that same stack but I dropped ABE and am gonna run EU and ArA with PA.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still run the same doses. Take the ABE before a meal, and the x gels before a workout (fasted) if you can.
This is good advice. If you can't take them fasted, wait until after your warm ups and take them.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
ABE, EU, and ArA is a lot going on. Especially if you haven't ran EU or ArA before.
I was considering running that same stack but I dropped ABE and am gonna run EU and ArA with PA.
I ran abe and loved it. I can always go back to it for sure later into the winter. Moneys a little tight since I just bought a house. I'm considering running your stack if I can make my mind. If you start it soon, keep me posted. Would love to hear how it goes

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran abe and loved it. I can always go back to it for sure later into the winter. Moneys a little tight since I just bought a house. I'm considering running your stack if I can make my mind. If you start it soon, keep me posted. Would love to hear how it goes
I'll be starting it pretty soon. A couple weeks tops. Once I get ahead on school work, I'll feel better about focusing more on the gym. The PA acts as an emulsifier for ArA so you take ArA and PA preworkout on an empty stomach. I've seen recently to split your PA dose to 2 tbsp PWO and 2 post workout, so I'll be toying around with that. I'll definitely let you know how it goes when I start.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Thanks man! Trust me, I know exactly what you mean with school work. I used to feel like all my profs would just dump work at the same time for fun.

But seriously, thanks for the help!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What exactly do you want to achieve ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's in regards to Lodhra Bark and ArA. Via Mr. Cooper:

"Complementary Effects with Arachidonic Acid (ArA)

ArA has three primary metabolites: prostaglandins (associated with muscle accretion and vasodilation), thromboxanes (associated with blood clotting; inhibited by carnitines or aspirin), and leukotrienes (associated with constriction of smooth muscle, such as bronchoconstriction). The latter two effects are typically considered unfavorable.

Lodhra Bark is a lipoxygenase inhibitor, preventing the conversion of ArA to leukotrienes. This leaves more ArA available to be converted to prostaglandins or thromboxanes, the latter of which can be inhibited by methods stated above.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15938197"

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Currently I'm using Xgels and anafuse. I've never used the two before together and I actually really like the combo. I usually run abe and xgels but wanted to give this a try and I ended up liking it. So I would say go with the ep1c and x gels.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They work well together... Per mr.cooper69:

ArA has three primary metabolites: prostaglandins (associated with muscle accretion and vasodilation), thromboxanes (associated with blood clotting; inhibited by carnitines or aspirin), and leukotrienes (associated with constriction of smooth muscle, such as bronchoconstriction). The latter two effects are typically considered unfavorable.
Lodhra Bark is a lipoxygenase inhibitor, preventing the conversion of ArA to leukotrienes. This leaves more ArA available to be converted to prostaglandins or thromboxanes, the latter of which can be inhibited by methods stated above "

from this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/240260-lodhra-bark-extract.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orbit Nutrition has a killer deal on AlphaMax right now. They are offering 25% off our line plus they have a 15% off code for the Olympia this weekend. you cannot beat that pricing.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
I'm thinking since it's going to be more a recomp, it'll be ep1c and alpha. I loved how I felt on erase so this could be better with the arimistane.

Just went on the site but can't see anything about codes? Able to send them my way

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
What exactly do you want to achieve ?
I want to bulk, but have to recomp. Put some unneeded weight on, more bad than good. I was hovering around 180, but got up to 195 lost about 6~lbs. I've been able to stay around the same weights in the gym, but would like to cover my bases if I were to cut cals a little more. Right now, I'm trying to eat around 2750-2900/day and it seems to be working but I can see I'll be losing some strength.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the Olympia code is Olympia15 it might be all caps.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They work well together... Per mr.cooper69:

Lodhra Bark is a lipoxygenase inhibitor, preventing the conversion of ArA to leukotrienes. This leaves more ArA available to be converted to prostaglandins or thromboxanes, the latter of which can be inhibited by methods stated above "

from this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/240260-lodhra-bark-extract.html
I like my copy and paste better. :D

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Thanks for all the advice. I went with eu and alpha. Will look into a bigger stack once it gets colder out around december

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Not to revive an older thread but I feel like I should give you guys a review of my ep1c/alphamax stack. Also, I added xgels 3 wks in, just for fun.

So, I didn't take measurements before. I know I was hovering around 20-22%bf (bulked hard and didn't lift haha). I just got my bf checked, I'm now 17% closer to 18% which is awesome! But what I liked the most was the fact that my dl went up from 415x1 to 415x5, bench increased from 305x1 to 325x1 and my squat increased but I never gained a true 1rm, so for all intents and purposes, I can say I went from 265x8 to 265x13(on a good day). The most I ever really attempted was 315 and I got it but it wasn't pretty. Oh and I was trying to eat around 2300-2450cals/day. With a 50/30/20 split, that seemed to work in the past so I went with it

A few of the oly trainers at my gym have been giving me compliments of my loss/gain, so visually I guess it worked too.

So thanks again everyone for the good suggestions. Already planning my next stack with ep1c as a staple for sure!

Last edited:
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to revive an older thread but I feel like I should give you guys a review of my ep1c/alphamax stack. Also, I added xgels 3 wks in, just for fun.

So, I didn't take measurements before. I know I was hovering around 20-22%bf (bulked hard and didn't lift haha). I just got my bf checked, I'm now 17% closer to 18% which is awesome! But what I liked the most was the fact that my dl went up from 415x3 to 415x7, bench increased from 305x1 to 325x1 and my squat increased but I never gained a true 1rm, so for all intents and purposes, I can say I went from 265x8 to 265x13(on a good day). The most I ever really attempted was 315 and I got it but it wasn't pretty. Oh and I was trying to eat around 2300-2450cals/day. With a 50/30/20 split, that seemed to work in the past so I went with it

A few of the oly trainers at my gym have been giving me compliments of my loss/gain, so visually I guess it worked too.

So thanks again everyone for the good suggestions. Already planning my next stack with ep1c as a staple for sure!
Great to hear man! Consider throwing in the new str3ngth unleashed when it drops here soon :D

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Great to hear man! Consider throwing in the new str3ngth unleashed when it drops here soon :D
I've been reading about that! Allowed to give a heads up when it may be available and the difference? I just picked 2 more bottles of eu from nutriverse for a good deal. Holding on till I make a decision for another stack.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading about that! Allowed to give a heads up when it may be available and the difference? I just picked 2 more bottles of eu from nutriverse for a good deal. Holding on till I make a decision for another stack.
It will utilize the same technology that ep1c unleashed uses. Insider should drop within 10 days.