Dermacrine Question

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First post here, been looking around for a long time.

Have tried solo runs on a bunch of natty products. Its seems Dermacrine would be a step up but not quite the level of a SARM.

My question is do you need to run an AI alongside Dermacrine if it has one built in? Has anyone done a Derm only cycle 6-8 weeks?

I see some reports that say it causes gyno some saw it doesn't but almost all of the reports have good feedback on well being. Does it need PCT, saw Sustain Alpha used as PCT for Derm.

Thanks juts had trouble finding this info.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a product that a lot of people have differing views on (e.g. is it 100% natural or not?). My suggestion would be running it for up to 8 weeks and then using a nice natural test booster afterward even though you'd probably be just fine without it. No reason not to, IMO.

As for an AI alongside it; again, probably not necessary, but it's not going to hurt you to do so, either. So theoretically, dermacrine + an AI would give you a nice little run as long as you ran that AI at a low/reasonable dose. It should only help you reach an even better outcome.

And welcome, officially! :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't need a PCT for Dermacrine. Sure you could use one if it makes you feel better, but it doesn't require a PCT. You won't need an AI either unless you plan on running it at ridiculous doses beyond what is recommended on the bottle.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extensive research I've done says it's not natty, but also requires no PCT.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am 165lbs and was going to use it at 2 pumps a day the first week then 3 a day for 6-8 weeks. If I ran it with an AI would eliminate or inhibit E be fine low dosed? On a dermacrine only cycle should I just expect to feel better or better sense of well being? Looking for that and some recovery aspects

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 165lbs and was going to use it at 2 pumps a day the first week then 3 a day for 6-8 weeks. If I ran it with an AI would eliminate or inhibit E be fine low dosed? On a dermacrine only cycle should I just expect to feel better or better sense of well being? Looking for that and some recovery aspects
That's one of the perks/reports most give -- the increased/enhanced sense of well-being. So that's what I'd be looking for. And as T-Bone said, you really don't need the AI, but honestly, AI's when used properly are beneficial anyway, so I just see it as making the run that much better for you. And either of those at even a fraction of the recommended dose should be just fine (e.g. if it's 1 pill 2 or 3x/day, just take it once per day).

And don't be afraid to go up on the pumps/day a bit as you move along if you want to. I weigh substantially more than you, so I obviously used more than that. But it should be a good run for you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could use the anti-e products, but really I think you'd be better off without them. Maybe just have them on hand, and if you start to get symptoms you can start them. Estrogen can be a good thing and can help contribute to some gains. Dermacrine already does have some anti-e ingredients in it and you don't want estrogen too low. Too low estrogen can be just as bad or worse as too much.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to run the ai unless there's a flare up. There was a thread a while back and someone was complaining about gyno from dermacrine but it is extremely rare if it happens so I wouldn't worry tbh. Just don't play with your nips.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine's great - enjoy brotha

I saw great bennies at 5 pumps daily