ARA+ABE+PA or EP1C Unleashed!+Hydro3+PA ?? undecided!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm undecided. I tried ARA + ABE, many times. It has always worked! The last time I tried also with PA. A fantastic trio. I was in a high-calorie diet slightly. Now there is a problem! I'm curious to try this product: EP1C Unleashed! I read a lot of positive feedback. I tried Follidrone, this winter, and I liked it, gave me a lot of resistance / strength, and muscle fullness, although it was not constant, due influence. It worked. I currently am in diet normocaloric / hypo. I am finishing the last days of a beautiful stack PES BURNS, alphamine, shift, erase pro. And the results were surprising. Now unfortunately I'll have to take a break, and I was looking for my new integration. I did not think it worked Erase Pro,and yet he denied, PES Thanks! Now let me give it a chance, even EP1C Unleashed! ... But I'm confused. ... 2 cans cost much, and so I have to figure out if it is worth investing, for two months.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the bad english :( I regret ever! Use google ...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Combine the two options. ArA + Ep1c + PA would be a solid stack.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If ArA + ABE + PA isn't broken, why fix it? Great stack!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Combine the two options. ArA + Ep1c + PA would be a solid stack.
Agreed. It's an awesome stack. I ran ara anafuse and PA and it was awesome!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Either one will be a very solid stack! Personally. I would go with:
ABE + Ep1c Unleashed + PA

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting to...
ABE +Ep1c Unleashed +PA

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bb333 if you are currently dieting, ABE might not be the best choice for you. I've only used the OG anabeta but that stuff had my hunger through the roof. Ep1c Unleashed is a great option for a cut. I'm personally using Ep1c Unleashed + HYDRO3 along with PES Norcodrene in my current quest towards weight loss. You can check out my log if you're interested.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
bb333 if you are currently dieting, ABE might not be the best choice for you. I've only used the OG anabeta but that stuff had my hunger through the roof. Ep1c Unleashed is a great option for a cut. I'm personally using Ep1c Unleashed + HYDRO3 along with PES Norcodrene in my current quest towards weight loss. You can check out my log if you're interested.

No problem with ABE.
I know, it makes you hungry,
but now I'm used, I will resist ;)