Supplements before massage

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
I'm having a full upper-body massage tomorrow. Any supplements come in mind that could be beneficial for this?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why people want to take supplements for everything?
Just relax and enjoy your massage.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Why not use supplement if you can get something from it?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you expect to get from a supplement before a massage?

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Massage is supposed to relax yes, but also increase the metabolism and relieve muscle tension. By supplementing I was thinking of something that increases blood flow, e.g. ginkgo or agmatine.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion you do not need anything! If you really want an adaptogen, Ginkgo Biloba!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
just enjoy the massage

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Waaaay overthinking. Almost everything you do in life has a physiological effect on your body. So, employing your reasoning, you should be supplementing before you do ANYTHING, just to reap those additional benefits....

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Mary J. Or consume it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, just enjoy the massage. If anything, this should be the one time you don't need a single supplement.

I suppose you could always take down a bunch of phenibut and chill out (but I wouldn't) or just rock one of the Portal shots LOL.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
And a glass of red wine after.
Or during, but bring two glasses.

Seriously, just enjoy it. Personally I consume thc infused Carmel prior to massage. (It's legal in state I live in and I have medical card)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

Seriously, just enjoy it. Personally I consume thc infused Carmel prior to massage. (It's legal in state I live in and I have medical card)
That stuff is no joke! My buddies and I went to Cali a few years ago and got an infused froot loops bar (like a rice crispy treat, but with fruit loops) and some other stuff (all with a valid license). I'm not a thc fan so I didn't try anything, but when we came home from the bars one night we convinced our friend to eat the whole bar plus some infused chocolate covered expresso beans. He was TRIPPING!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smoke a doobie.... maybe some nice scotch. Better yet, a couple percocet! Mmmm....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Medical schmedical! We should all be able to enjoy it! Thankfully I live in a legal state too but it never deterred me prior to legalization.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Seems like we're talking relaxation massage here but I get a remedial massage once a month to get the knots out. My therapist suggested drinking a lot of water before hand as a well hydrated body releases the knots/tension a lot quicker than a dehydrated one. Just something to take on board :)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Seems like we're talking relaxation massage here but I get a remedial massage once a month to get the knots out. My therapist suggested drinking a lot of water before hand as a well hydrated body releases the knots/tension a lot quicker than a dehydrated one. Just something to take on board :)
But what are the best dihydrogen monoxide supplements on the market??

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Relaxation wasn't the first thing to come in mind from the treatment I received and now my back and shoulders look like I've been hit by a truck :D

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Relaxation wasn't the first thing to come in mind from the treatment I received and now my back and shoulders look like I've been hit by a truck :D
I woke up with huge bruises after my first one. It gets easier if you keep it regular or work on the knots yourself with a ball or roller.
More importantly, how do you feel?

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Shoulders are quite sore to touch but not to move. All and all, I feel fine now. Masseur said that I should've come few years earlier (4 years since my last time) :D