Follodrone /Viron /Exotherm

rafy99

Awards
Wantef to gather input and see if the AU's included in Exotherm were enough or should i low dose an additional AI? I got Letrone on hand as well but wondering if inshould save it for later and go with inhibit or eradicate?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wantef to gather input and see if the AU's included in Exotherm were enough or should i low dose an additional AI? I got Letrone on hand as well but wondering if inshould save it for later and go with inhibit or eradicate?
If you're not cycling any anabolics or using this stack as a pct for a heavy anabolic cycle it is perfect as is. Exotherm is plenty stout enough to run for Follidrone and Viron. Either way, Letrone or Exotherm are both ideal for this stack. If you want to cut or lean gains go with Exo. If you want an edge for lean bulking go with Letrone.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
If you're not cycling any anabolics or using this stack as a pct for a heavy anabolic cycle it is perfect as is. Exotherm is plenty stout enough to run for Follidrone and Viron. Either way, Letrone or Exotherm are both ideal for this stack. If you want to cut or lean gains go with Exo. If you want an edge for lean bulking go with Letrone.
After the stack
Abe+Ep1c + PA

I would try 2 months Letrone.

I recommended it as a stand-alone?
in a period of ReComp, normo caloric.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would give yourself a month of of those before you start Letrone. This way your body is closer to its natural state.
Letrone would work well with maintenance cals. You wont grow without caloric surplus obviously but your not trying to.
Itll certainly help you look harder and drier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13