Craze, Jack3d - FIRST GEN.

Warhead

Awards
Hi,

It's been a while since I updated on any of the latest supps as I stacked a storage of the before-mentioned products.

I was wondering what is the best there is / closest to it as it stands?

Heard something about: Cannibal Ferox AMPED (containing close to DMAA), Hydro3, Hercules etc. but I'm not up-to-date if either is better than the others or what contains any if at all DMAA similarities.

Looking for a PWO with focus, pump and energy.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydro3 and High volume are non stimulated but will give you the best pump around.

Pretty sure DMAA is banned so companies are looking for a replacement. However, my local Total Nutrition advertises 'Old Jack3d' on Facebook which apparently is the same formula.

PES is currently working on a new stimulant based PWO.

Performax just released hyper max XT.

Chaos & Pain has a surprisingly smooth energy curve. Well sustained with no spikes and jitters.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
DMAA is not completely banned yet. Hi tech pharmaceuticals is suing the FDA over the ban and are still making a few products with DMAA in it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
HyperMax Xt and Cannibal Ferox will be the closest that you can get to that old feeling IMO

Warhead

Awards
Appreciate the swift responses guys :)

Still looking for more input on this if you've just read the thread...

On another note, is it possible to stack a Hydro3 and / or similar "pump"-product with XT or Ferox and not cause any descend in effects from either?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydro3 is pretty much potassium nitrate. Hypermax has cit. malate so may be a little over kill. Personally, cit malate doesn't do much for me in terms of pump.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the swift responses guys :)

Still looking for more input on this if you've just read the thread...

On another note, is it possible to stack a Hydro3 and / or similar "pump"-product with XT or Ferox and not cause any descend in effects from either?
Yes hydro3 is hydromax and nitrates. they would work fine with xt and ferox. Have not tried xt but We still have the amp hypermax- it is a powerful yet clean stim hit and I really enjoy it. I used a sample of ferox amped and it was powerful for sure. I wouldn't start at a full dose.

That being said you won't find anything like craze. You can still find 1,3 products around. Also keep your eyes peeled for the new conqu3r-it's supposed to pack a punch.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hypermax-by-performax-labs

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

It's been a while since I updated on any of the latest supps as I stacked a storage of the before-mentioned products.

Heard something about: Cannibal Ferox AMPED (containing close to DMAA), Hydro3, Hercules etc. but I'm not up-to-date if either is better than the others or what contains any if at all DMAA similarities.

Hi-Tech pharm still sells some DMAA based products. Their "Jack'd UP" was supposed to be a Jack3d clone but I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on it (mostly bad).

APS sells some with it too.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
Hi-Tech pharm still sells some DMAA based products. Their "Jack'd UP" was supposed to be a Jack3d clone but I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on it (mostly bad).

APS sells some with it too.
The Jack'd up doesn't feel the same as the Jack3d in my opinion. I remember 1-2 scoops of the jack3d and I felt like an animal. The jack'd up must just have too low of a dose of the dmaa to generate the same feeling. Plus I get almost no pump from the jack'd up unless I take a good bit of extra stuff with it. I haven't gone over 2 scoops yet tho so maybe that would be the magic number.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out mesomorph. It still has DMAA in it as well and they just got a new flavor!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Check out mesomorph. It still has DMAA in it as well and they just got a new flavor!
How do you like Mesomorph?

I have a tub coming in a few days. Will be my first time trying it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing comes close to Jacked v1. That **** was definitely spiked, used to use it for studying and felt like a mild adderal. Same with Craze but craze game me a more cracked out feeling where Jacked was smoother.

Warhead

Awards
Taking craze was like close to flying, had giggles and whatnot, euphoric :p

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
HyperMax Xt and Cannibal Ferox will be the closest that you can get to that old feeling IMO
Hypermax 1st gen was awesome! the second version felt differently for me though. The yohimbe felt stronger so when it was bumped i couldn't take it anymore as I react to it in a negative way. Anybody knows how many mg of Y is on the new Hypermax xt? If there's a rep out there can you PM me? Thx!

jack3d14

Awards
DMAA is not completely banned yet. Hi tech pharmaceuticals is suing the FDA over the ban and are still making a few products with DMAA in it.
I think they won. They made this fat burner called hydroxyelite which is an exact copy cat of oxyelite pro and it has DMAA too

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I like cannibal ferox amped. Closest thing I have taken so far to the original jack3d. I don't feel a crazy jittery caffeine rush..just a good clean energy and the intense focus I used to get on the old DMAA stuff. Taste is not a priority for me, but I have to admit the lawless lemon lime tastes exactly like a minute maid lemonade..delicious lol.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I think they won. They made this fat burner called hydroxyelite which is an exact copy cat of oxyelite pro and it has DMAA too
Didn't win (yet). Lawsuit is ongoing. It will likely drag out for YEARS.

However, I will add that I've seen independent lab analysis showing DMAA does in fact exist in nature (though to varying degrees). The lab tests used by the FDA were inherently flawed by using a methodology that would NOT result in isolating DMAA effectively, hence their conclusion that it was not present in the plants they tested.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
I got a bottle of that as well. Tried it just for feel when I got it and it felt pretty strong but I haven't been leaning out so I haven't been taking it regularly yet.

CJNator

Awards
Anyone have the OG Craze? That **** was....something lol.

lehn20

Awards
I have a sealed CRAZE tub left still....:)

APS Mesomorph! Just got a tub at MR Olympia Fit Expo in the Red, White and Blue limited edition flavor:) I could feel even the little sample cup I drank kick in!.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I have a sealed CRAZE tub left still....:)

APS Mesomorph! Just got a tub at MR Olympia Fit Expo in the Red, White and Blue limited edition flavor:) I could feel even the little sample cup I drank kick in!.
How's the taste? My watermelon one sort of tastes like ass lol, but it does work

SwoleNjacked

Awards
Mesomorph is awesome. I've tried the rocket pop and pink lemonade, both are good. Lots of energy and focus. I felt like I became a little tolerant after a few weeks using it, but its still my favorite pre workout.

Recently I tried Cannibal Ferox Amp. It really is nice smooth energy. Quite different from Mesomorph, but still very effective.

Gotta love those stims....

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hi,

Angel dust v2. See my review for details
HyperMax xt worth looking into
Mesomorph with dmaa still on the market
Hearing good things about the new conquer unleashed.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Angel dust v2. See my review for details
HyperMax xt worth looking into
Mesomorph with dmaa still on the market
Hearing good things about the new conquer unleashed.
I've seen people say Conqu3r Unleashed has better pumps than High Volume and better focus/energy than Mesomorph....that is saying A LOT.

*non-sponsored feedback too

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, original Craze was a bit crazy.

Tried just about everything since and before original Craze and Jack3d. Love the original Conqu3r with cit mal and the Demigod was just a step below. Just got the new Conqu3r Unleashed and is is on point so far.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
If you're looking for dmaa pre workouts,
Centurion labz- God of rage
GPL- hemoshock
Hi tech- jack'd up
Sns- rapid fire
Aps- mesomorph
They're the best options that I've come across lately, how I listed them is how I also rate them in effectiveness based on my usage and used of clients and customers (run a supp shop part time for extra cash)

But personally I prefer the affect of AMP citrate, a cousin to the dmaa, focus is untouchable. Some companies don't label it 'AMP citrate' so look for
4-amino-2-methylpentane citrate, amperall, methyl pentane citrate, as well. Best products I've come across with to date is again
Centurion labz- God of war (black version preferably)
GSN- nitronox
Metabolic nutrition- E.S.P.
Blackstone labs- angel dust (version before 'dust v2' you can still find it around)
And 1st phorm- megawatt HD
Again listed from best to worst yet all of these options will give you a solid kick in the ass.

Also innovapharm has a pre called 'limitless' with a very interesting stim in it 2-aminoisoheptane which has been very effective as well.