AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope the color of the powders from each tub are the same.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mod edit: read rules.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
all of our products, including our proteins are tested both in house and by 3rd party labs, in addition to the Banned Substance Control Group.
Out of curiosity are these 3rd party testing results available to customers?

Otherwise, I'm afraid that it becomes like BPI's Chromadex "program" for which actual testing records have never been presented. In fact, those who've reached out to Chromadex have been deflected and shuffled around instead of given proof.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
h t t p : / / cpkelco.com/products/microparticulated-whey-protein-concentrate/

SIMPLESSE, being a dairy ingredient and containing 53% protein, can be used to support a ‘whey protein’ label claim, and adds a pleasant dairy note to beverages.
Is this using Simplesse?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'm not allowed to answer any questions regarding IFN. I'll be answering them as soon as I'm able :) darn rules...gotta follow them though. shoot me a PM if needed.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'm not allowed to answer any questions regarding IFN. I'll be answering them as soon as I'm able :) darn rules...gotta follow them though. shoot me a PM if needed.
Will IFN be coming back as a board sponsor at all?

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
It'd be great if iForce took the same step as other companies that have placed such continuous batch testing records on their own websites.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It'd be great if iForce took the same step as other companies that have placed such continuous batch testing records on their own websites.
i think it'd be great for all companies to do.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I love iForce products. I will try this Protein out that is for sure.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
i think it'd be great for all companies to do.
Amen. In the meantime, my hope is that companies who hope to capture the seal of quality in the minds of consumers will be proactive instead of reactive with steps of this nature.

I won't bust your b*lls anymore though and thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiries. Overall, there are a number of places more deserving of close scrutiny than iForce.