Advice on which stack from Olympus Labs UK

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I'm struggling to decide between Endurashred (Ost and GW) and Epic Unleashed & Carnidine (GW). I have been cutting for a while now, mostly running a deficit whilst lifting and trying to improve my running performance. I now want a break from cutting by eating maintenance to improve strength and my 5k and 10k times. Which of the two would be better - I'm not bothered about adding muscle, just strength and improving performance whilst limiting fat gain.

Thoughts?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with Epic Unleashed & Carnidine. I really like epic unleashed. It's an awesome product and from what it sounds like it would be perfect for your goals.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! Anyone else.
I second that, since you are into running the endurance from EP1C Unleashed should treat you well! So I would start with EU and Cardar1ne and see how that treats you although either would work well for you.

Personally I like running EP1C continuously so you could do that as well and then do EP1C and Endurashred sometime in the future.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I'm struggling to decide between Endurashred (Ost and GW) and Epic Unleashed & Carnidine (GW). I have been cutting for a while now, mostly running a deficit whilst lifting and trying to improve my running performance. I now want a break from cutting by eating maintenance to improve strength and my 5k and 10k times. Which of the two would be better - I'm not bothered about adding muscle, just strength and improving performance whilst limiting fat gain.

Thoughts?
If your primary goal is fat loss and endurance then EU + Carder1ne is the way to go. EU has had a pretty substantial impact on my endurance and cardio and only seems to get better over time. With the carder1ne you may need to try a few dosage levels and/or adjust your diet a bit to find your sweet spot.

If however your primary goal is to lose some fat and retain as much muscle as possible then I'd go with EnduraShred. However, keep in mind that Osta will shut you down and a proper PCT is necessary.

All the best man. Let us know which you choose and if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
If your primary goal is fat loss and endurance then EU + Carder1ne is the way to go. EU has had a pretty substantial impact on my endurance and cardio and only seems to get better over time. With the carder1ne you may need to try a few dosage levels and/or adjust your diet a bit to find your sweet spot.

If however your primary goal is to lose some fat and retain as much muscle as possible then I'd go with EnduraShred. However, keep in mind that Osta will shut you down and a proper PCT is necessary.

All the best man. Let us know which you choose and if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out.
Thanks man. You know what its like trying to improve performance whilst in a deficit; you hit a wall pretty quickly. I go running with a partner and her performance is improving so I just want a break from dieting and improve my athletic performance. I'll go for EU and Carnidine. Final question...in all honesty is there difference between EU transdermal and oral in terms of how much gets absorbed?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. You know what its like trying to improve performance whilst in a deficit; you hit a wall pretty quickly. I go running with a partner and her performance is improving so I just want a break from dieting and improve my athletic performance. I'll go for EU and Carnidine. Final question...in all honesty is there difference between EU transdermal and oral in terms of how much gets absorbed?
They both have GREAT absorbtion rates due to the PhytoFUSE technology we employ.

Only real difference is that the TD will provide a slow + steady influx for more stable blood plasma levels throughout the day, vs caps which will have more of an acute effect and arguably better pre-workout.