Fish oil??, whats your opinions?

sk1017

Awards
I'm always hearing of fish oil capsules and the positive affects especially for fitness junkies..I'm considering trying it but I also read that over three grams of fish oil a day can have side effects. I'm was thinking about trying Jym fish oil.. I've heard that his fish oil capsules have among the higher EPA and DHA levels.. Is it worth it.. Do you guys take it year round? Any advice is greatly appreciated ... Thanks in advance ..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Same. I like controlled labs omega supp. There's a lot of positive feedback to support taking fish oil. In my opinion for the price and the benefits its worth taking it. I also like the TSN fish oil. The price is right to.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always hearing of fish oil capsules and the positive affects especially for fitness junkies..I'm considering trying it but I also read that over three grams of fish oil a day can have side effects. I'm was thinking about trying Jym fish oil.. I've heard that his fish oil capsules have among the higher EPA and DHA levels.. Is it worth it.. Do you guys take it year round? Any advice is greatly appreciated ... Thanks in advance ..
Just an FYI, the search tool is a great feature for this question. You'll see Oximega is suggested in all of these threads, and rightfully so.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19