Favorte GAD/Insluin memicker? And WHY

gynopuff

Awards
Everyone who has used a GDA Insulin mimicker please tell me which one and why you liked or disliked it. Also who here knows if these can cause you to get diabetes?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you mean a GDA which I think you do,

I like Recompadrol but its out of production, Anabolic Pump is always still good, or SNS has a solid one too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You should not get diabetes from them.

I never say never lol but it should by no known mechanism do that

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Recompodrol is solid

Slin Sane V2
Anabolic Pump
Burn 24

are also great agents.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As said above, recompadrol was the gold standard.

Of the available options my favorites:
Usplabs AP
Sns glycophase

Have heard great things about burn 24 and new slintensity

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EvoMuse Slintensity V2
EBF Recompadrol (no longer sold)
Omega Sports Burn24
NA-R-ALA
Berberine

gynopuff

Awards
Nice thanks for the replies guys I have used slinsane v1 which was ok and Recompadrol blew my dang mind!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Bulk Gynemma Sylvestre, I was shocked it actually worked. I tested it with a blood glucose meter. Have even used it with slin to prevent insulin resistance from developing. Really works.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Currently using USP labs anabolic pump and really diggin it. Take one of those before eating 70-80 carbs and you fill out like no other. Also liked glycophase and really miss recompadrol

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk Gynemma Sylvestre, I was shocked it actually worked. I tested it with a blood glucose meter. Have even used it with slin to prevent insulin resistance from developing. Really works.
what did you noticed with the meter?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
what did you noticed with the meter?
I got about a 12-14% decrease in blood glucose levels depending. There was some variation but I think that was due to food consumed and dossing accuracy. At that time I was dosing it with measuring spoons not via scale so I am sure there was some dosage amount variation.

gynopuff

Awards
Currently using USP labs anabolic pump and really diggin it. Take one of those before eating 70-80 carbs and you fill out like no other. Also liked glycophase and really miss recompadrol
I really hear people raving about AP is it even close as effective as recomp?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's pretty close. Next best thing I've tried. Nothing will touch recompadrol though
completely agree. its by far the closest, but its still a one horse race IMO

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Na-r-ala and Anabolic Pump are my favorites.

Hopefully next month SlinMax will be released. I know we at Performax have been saying that for some time now, but I believe sourcing for one of the ingredients has been resolved. Once you all see the formula for it, you will want to get your hands on it.

gynopuff

Awards

Hopefully next month SlinMax will be released. I know we at Performax have been saying that for some time now, but I believe sourcing for one of the ingredients has been resolved. Once you all see the formula for it, you will want to get your hands on it.
All you guys have to do is copy recompadrol's formula and add in some n-a-r-ala and it would own!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All you guys have to do is copy recompadrol's formula and add in some n-a-r-ala and it would own!
It's a proprietary blend silly

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slintensity + NaRALA

That's my jam

And yeah, definitely Defuse before those big holiday meals. As pointed out, not a GDA, but it's fun to kill the cals and somehow wake up lighter the next day.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slintensity + NaRALA

That's my jam

And yeah, definitely Defuse before those big holiday meals. As pointed out, not a GDA, but it's fun to kill the cals and somehow wake up lighter the next day.
Yeah, that's what I love Defuse for. Greatly lowers the chance of nutrient spillover if combined with GDAs.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I've only used AP by usplabs and I like it while I ran it but had to quit due to getting twitches in lower abdominal area and one time I passed out standing up. I'm not exactly sure if it was related to the supplement or not but it hasn't happend again.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
GDAs are known to cause diabeetus, AIDS, Cancer and Lou Gehrig's.
EDIT:

Note to self, actually read the post before replying...#epicfail haha

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yep, everything is in house ready to go, should be going into production within 2 weeks with a label release happening right around that time!

gynopuff

Awards
I've only used AP by usplabs and I like it while I ran it but had to quit due to getting twitches in lower abdominal area and one time I passed out standing up. I'm not exactly sure if it was related to the supplement or not but it hasn't happend again.
Igot a twitching eyebrow from recomp