Best shredding stack out there

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I know this is ALWAYS asked. I'm looking for the best fat burning stack for ladies out there. I'm currently taking a pretty high stimmed preworkout so preferably something not too stimmed but it's not priority. I'm 126lbs, 5'1 and at least 25% body fat. I'd like to see 15-18%. My diet is on point so no concerns there. Thanks everyone!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442186364.778916.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say norcodrene by pes with shift would be an awesome stack that a female can take.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I would say norcodrene by pes with shift would be an awesome stack that a female can take.
I've been seeing that one a lot and expected someone to mention it here too. Just wanted to be sure lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are already taking a stimmed pre-workout something like Shift would be your best bet.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would check out oxymax xt, has a great formula providing full dose of 95% forskolin aiding in weight loss and lean muscle retention. It also utilizes Amentoflavone for its ability to maintain strength, improve mood and enhance fat loss.

Oxymax is very effective appetite suppressant and drastically improves mood and well being. I believe PHW Supps has it for 20% off when ususing discount code performax20!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES Shift or Norcodrene for sure.

You will be quite happy with the results

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
️Shift and Alphamine or Norcodrene for sure

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'm scooping up some shift and norcodrene after pay day

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out TTA-500 if you are looking for a non-stim fat burner.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see OxyMax XT stacked with Shift. OxyMax XT is great from a mood and energy standpoint. The fat loss reported by users is promising as well. Shift also seems to get great feedback, I think the two together would be very nice.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see OxyMax XT stacked with Shift. OxyMax XT is great from a mood and energy standpoint. The fat loss reported by users is promising as well. Shift also seems to get great feedback, I think the two together would be very nice.
Just bought the Oxymax with Shift and the free carnimax. I'll add these to my log with Stimul8 since that one is about to run it's course! Hopeful for good things as I am stuck at 127 even with a diet that's on point.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought the Oxymax with Shift and the free carnimax. I'll add these to my log with Stimul8 since that one is about to run it's course! Hopeful for good things as I am stuck at 127 even with a diet that's on point.
Sounds great. Just be careful with your fat burner dosing and Stimul8. It may be too much to handle. If you find that to be the case, I would stick with Shift and OxyMax XT and save the Stimul8 for another time.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Well it's been almost a month on stimul8 and they are the pill form
So I can dose it back to 1 pill pre workout if I take one Oxymax upon wakening. I have a high stim tolerance.....except with stimul8. Never graduated to 4 caps/1 full scoop lol

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Oxymax with Shift, I believe I'll be looking into this.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Last time I taped that's what I got. I know it's not too accurate