First day on PES Shift and it's awesome

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
The appetite suppression is real. Lmao, I ate last night at 6 pm and took shift this morning. At 12 pm I had 600 calories (protein, peanut butter and milk) even though i wasn't feeling hungry. Been 4 hours and not a thought of food has crossed my mind. I'm kind of worried I won't be able to eat enough while on it if today is any indicator. Started the day at 190 and am 188 now...brb not eating for 4 weeks and being 160 shredded.

I'm also very prone to anxiety which is why I've waited so long to try it. So far so good. I might have given myself a placebo anxiety scare after 10-15 minutes but told myself to calm down since I know synephrine acts peripherally.

I'm prescribed Clonazepam and hydroxyzine and was wondering if there's any potential side effects/interactions? I'd ask my doctor but they wouldn't have a clue.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed your first day, and yeah you shouldn't notice any stim like effects from synephrine if you don't take caffeine with it. No real interactions with either of those medicines but as always it is up to you to get a confirmation from your doctor

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed your first day, and yeah you shouldn't notice any stim like effects from synephrine if you don't take caffeine with it. No real interactions with either of those medicines but as always it is up to you to get a confirmation from your doctor
Thanks for the quick response. I took it with coffee and still didn't notice much stimulation other than the usual from caffeine.

Well, the next 4-8 weeks should be fun!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response. I took it with coffee and still didn't notice much stimulation other than the usual from caffeine.

Well, the next 4-8 weeks should be fun!
Synapsin covered you.

Always best to check with doctor when on prescription drugs.

Appetite suppression seems to be very good with SHIFT going from early feedback.

If you're dropping weight too quick, try and eat more caloric dense foods.

Let us know if you have any other questions and good luck with the next 4-8 weeks :).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to hear you had such a successful first experience with shift brother. Confident the feeling will continue for you. Make sure to drop some updates and possibly post a review for us when completed! :)

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Lol, still haven't had any food. Drank a 6 pack of beer because I was so bored. Finally hungry and still have 880 calories left for the day. Brb top ramen and eggs with ranch and hot sauce.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Synapsin covered you.

Always best to check with doctor when on prescription drugs.

Appetite suppression seems to be very good with SHIFT going from early feedback.

If you're dropping weight too quick, try and eat more caloric dense foods.

Let us know if you have any other questions and good luck with the next 4-8 weeks :).
Norcodrene vs Shift,which one is better for Appetite control ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene IMO.

Kind of depends if you want stims or not (excluding synephrine).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my limited experience, Norcodrene is better. Like Kbayne said, it's stims vs. non-stim as well (which has always seemed to help me with appetite).

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated. I have almost pulled the trigger on buying this at least half a dozen times, but keep stopping myself just as I'm about to order

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep us updated. I have almost pulled the trigger on buying this at least half a dozen times, but keep stopping myself just as I'm about to order
Pull the trigger. You won't be disappointed.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You may have to change your username if you do pull the trigger.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Glad to see some good talk on shift. In still up in the air on getting shift or norcodrene. Or just run ABE again. I cant make up my mind.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I would have gotten Norcodrene but I'm nearly positive the yohimbe would give me a panic attack. I do have a sample packet of it though and might give 1 capsule a shot and see how it works out...

I forgot my Shift this morning because I had an appointment at the VA and got out of here early in a hurry. Ended up eating 1400 calories at Applebees afterwards lmao. Got back home and just took 1 cap to stave off any hunger and I'll take another around 5-6 so I don't eat again until 9-10 tonight. It literally feels like cheating!

IFN15

Awards
Shift treats me well, Last time i ran norcodrene and shift i had no appetite at all lol. Pretty much had to force feed other than post workout or after cardio i had a hard time putting any food down.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Shift treats me well, Last time i ran norcodrene and shift i had no appetite at all lol. Pretty much had to force feed other than post workout or after cardio i had a hard time putting any food down.
Running the two together did you have any issues other than loss of hunger?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear! I'm just still up in the air on running ABE again or running shift and noco.
If your goal is fat loss, I'd go with Norcodrene and SHIFT. I'm currently seeing solid results with the combo.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
If your goal is fat loss, I'd go with Norcodrene and SHIFT. I'm currently seeing solid results with the combo.
I'm probably going to run that combo. I have SWAT training coming up and it's going to be hard running ABE and eat enough.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm probably going to run that combo. I have SWAT training coming up and it's going to be hard running ABE and eat enough.
Sounds good man. Good luck with the SWAT training and keep us posted.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna put this stuff to the test today. I haven't eaten anything yet, but I started drinking beer. After I drink 6-8 beers I'm usually scavenging the pantry and my judgment goes out of the window. Brb handfuls of gummy worms, chips, pizza, nachos. I'll be popping 2 Shift instead and see if it staves off the desire. Will update.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
I'm gonna put this stuff to the test today. I haven't eaten anything yet, but I started drinking beer. After I drink 6-8 beers I'm usually scavenging the pantry and my judgment goes out of the window. Brb handfuls of gummy worms, chips, pizza, nachos. I'll be popping 2 Shift instead and see if it staves off the desire. Will update.
Ummmmmm????

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're on Clonazepam and drinking that much on an empty stomach, you're asking for very bad things to happen.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's at least 900 calories just from the beer. This guy must be trolling for a boyfriend

bb333

Awards
  • Established
The question arises:

Do you practice any sport?

:D

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appetite suppression, sounds awful!

Kseniya

Kseniya

Awards
Hm. I just started Shift + Norcodrene six days ago and did not experience any appetite suppression whatsoever. I have taken Norcodrene in the past and find that the second time around, no matter how long goes by, I never react the same. I did not experience appetite suppression with Norcodrene the first time around either. :/

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hm. I just started Shift + Norcodrene six days ago and did not experience any appetite suppression whatsoever. I have taken Norcodrene in the past and find that the second time around, no matter how long goes by, I never react the same. I did not experience appetite suppression with Norcodrene the first time around either. :/
Very surprising! Would you say you have a very high appetite in the first place? Usually we see mention of each product alone doing well in this category, and even more so together. How long have you been dieting now?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
That's at least 900 calories just from the beer. This guy must be trolling for a boyfriend
lol, i'm not trolling at all. 3 days a week I drink that much beer. Not sure what the issue is. I've went from 223 pounds to 186-188 pounds in 9 months with by doing that. I'm sure I could have been done with my cut by now without it but hey, I like to enjoy life. I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day too.

Still using the shift. Some guy I've seen at the gym for years came up to me yesterday as I was doing some bicep curls and he said 'Dude you're getting lean!'..First time anybody has made a comment in a while so that's good.

Appetite suppression is still going strong. Only got in 1900 calories yesterday (lol, didn't drink beer).

Pic of my progress

160 to 223 to 188

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Well, this is all anecdotal and everything....but since starting shift 3 weeks ago my body weight has went down like 3-4 pounds and my waist has lost around an inch and a half.

I used the little handheld body fat tester (inaccurate but decent for trends) at the gym. 3 weeks ago it was 15% and today it said 13%...both times were used under the same conditions (fasted, after pissing, etc). Not too shabby. Got another bottle on the way too so we'll see what 8 weeks on the stuff can do. Maybe I can drop to "11%" based on that thing at like 178-181....185 right now.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, this is all anecdotal and everything....but since starting shift 3 weeks ago my body weight has went down like 3-4 pounds and my waist has lost around an inch and a half.

I used the little handheld body fat tester (inaccurate but decent for trends) at the gym. 3 weeks ago it was 15% and today it said 13%...both times were used under the same conditions (fasted, after pissing, etc). Not too shabby. Got another bottle on the way too so we'll see what 8 weeks on the stuff can do. Maybe I can drop to "11%" based on that thing at like 178-181....185 right now.
Nice! Glad you're seeing great results. Please let us know how things look after the second bottle :)