Anacyclus Pyrethrum extract - Experiences? Sources?

C

Comeuppance

Awards
The unrelentingly positive reviews for Anabeta Elite have me very curious to try the main ingredients, but I'd have a hard time justifying $45 for a 30-day supply of Anabeta Elite when I don't need the AI and I can get the Forskolin for dirt cheap... But I'm having a heck of a time finding Anacyclus in anything but a whole-plant ground powder.

Is Anacyclus effective in the form of a ground powder? I'm sure I'd need to take a larger dose to get the same effect, but I'm also confident that a bulk product would still be more cost-effective. I'm looking for some user feedback from people who have taken Anacyclus separately, and would also like to know if there's a source I'm overlooking. All I see are bulk bags from India on fleabay and kinda pricey whole-plant powder caps on Amazon.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There is no AI in anabeta elite. Forskolin isn't really dirt cheap either if you're getting it from a reliable supplier like sabinsa.

No, anacyclus is actually useless as just powder. I wouldn't be "confident" without any basis like that. You'd need over one hundred grams to get the same amount of actives as 500mg of our extract. But by all means try the bulk product and let the results do the talking

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The unrelentingly positive reviews for Anabeta Elite have me very curious to try the main ingredients, but I'd have a hard time justifying $45 for a 30-day supply of Anabeta Elite when I don't need the AI and I can get the Forskolin for dirt cheap... But I'm having a heck of a time finding Anacyclus in anything but a whole-plant ground powder.

Is Anacyclus effective in the form of a ground powder? I'm sure I'd need to take a larger dose to get the same effect, but I'm also confident that a bulk product would still be more cost-effective. I'm looking for some user feedback from people who have taken Anacyclus separately, and would also like to know if there's a source I'm overlooking. All I see are bulk bags from India on fleabay and kinda pricey whole-plant powder caps on Amazon.
Echoing what Coop said, forskolin is not a supplement you want to cheap out on my man

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There may be some Anabeta og floating around online, which is just Anacyclus...and I would think less expensive than ABE...

C

Comeuppance

Awards
There may be some Anabeta og floating around online, which is just Anacyclus...and I would think less expensive than ABE...
Everything I'm finding is expired by almost a full year. While I know most expiration dates are just shy of fabricated, 2 years is a long time for a plant extract to sit around...

Bahhhh. This sucks. It's out of my price range and can't be reasonably duplicated through buying the ingredients in bulk. Lame.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no AI in anabeta elite. Forskolin isn't really dirt cheap either if you're getting it from a reliable supplier like sabinsa.

No, anacyclus is actually useless as just powder. I wouldn't be "confident" without any basis like that. You'd need over one hundred grams to get the same amount of actives as 500mg of our extract. But by all means try the bulk product and let the results do the talking
Can you give us any more info on the particular anacyclus extract used in ABE? I've been curious about anacyclus for a little while (among some other herbal supplements), and I really like forskolin and eleuthero already.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cyrus has spoke. No need to give any other information other than the inclusion of ingredients in AnaBeta Elite aren't cheap, which is why it is at the current price it's at.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everything I'm finding is expired by almost a full year. While I know most expiration dates are just shy of fabricated, 2 years is a long time for a plant extract to sit around...

Bahhhh. This sucks. It's out of my price range and can't be reasonably duplicated through buying the ingredients in bulk. Lame.
If you're in the continental U.S., message me over your address and I'll send you an unopened bottle of ABE from my personal stash. I think you'll enjoy your run with it.

C

Comeuppance

Awards
If you're in the continental U.S., message me over your address and I'll send you an unopened bottle of ABE from my personal stash. I think you'll enjoy your run with it.
!!!

I'm floored.

That's incredibly awesome and generous of you. PM sent, and I'll be sure to leave a detailed (and honest!) review. Probably progress reports along the way, as well.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can you give us any more info on the particular anacyclus extract used in ABE? I've been curious about anacyclus for a little while (among some other herbal supplements), and I really like forskolin and eleuthero already.
That would be company sabotage. To date, there's a reason no other anacyclus product has ever done anything. People don't know which active is responsible for the effects. We didn't initially with the old anabeta, but we used an unusual extraction process that worked. With the new ABE, the biggest revision to the formula was that we found that active and extracted for it specifically. Feedback has been better than ever despite the total amount of anacyclus going down, since it is now considerably more potent

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa....PES reps are awesome.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
!!!

I'm floored.

That's incredibly awesome and generous of you. PM sent, and I'll be sure to leave a detailed (and honest!) review. Probably progress reports along the way, as well.
No problem, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be company sabotage. To date, there's a reason no other anacyclus product has ever done anything. People don't know which active is responsible for the effects. We didn't initially with the old anabeta, but we used an unusual extraction process that worked. With the new ABE, the biggest revision to the formula was that we found that active and extracted for it specifically. Feedback has been better than ever despite the total amount of anacyclus going down, since it is now considerably more potent
Interesting. I understand. I have noticed that even a lot of the promising animal studies just mention the % yield of the extract without any mention of the % of any actives, so props for figuring out what works.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting. I understand. I have noticed that even a lot of the promising animal studies just mention the % yield of the extract without any mention of the % of any actives, so props for figuring out what works.
Cooper the Wizard.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For anyone that's interested, here's a good read on anacyclus:
http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/15564/1/IJNPR 3(4) 518-526.pdf
The plant roots contain anacycline, pellitorine, enetriyne alcohol, hydrocarolin, insulin, traces of volatile oil and (+)-sesamin, amides (I, II, III, IV). The plant roots are stimulant, cordial, and rubifacient...

In large dose the powdered root is an irritant to the mucous membrane of the intestine causing blood stools, tetanus-like spasms and profound stupor.

Extractive values, viz. alcohol soluble extractive value, water soluble extractive and ether soluble extractive values were: 20.8, 8.8, and 3.2%, respectively.
Here's another interesting read:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25481393
Extracts of Anacyclus pyrethrum are ethnopharmacologically used to treat various diseases. Root extracts are known to have antimicrobial, local anaesthetical, anti-depressive, insecticidal, and saliva stimulating features and are used to treat epilepsy, paralysis, toothache and rheumatism (Annalakshmi et al., 2012; Boonen et al., 2012b). Hydro-alcoholic and chloroform extracts of AP have anticonvulsive effects (Zaidi et al., 2009; Pahuja et al., 2012). In addition, aqueous extracts are used as aphrodisiac to improve the libido of men (Sharma et al., 2009).
It was shown that the main biologically active AP constituents, N-alkylamides, inhibit the enzymes of cyclooxygenase (MüllerJakic et al., 1994). This anti-inflammatory effect was confirmed in vitro with different AP extracts (Rimbau et al., 1996). In addition, pellitorine was demonstrated in vivo to have a strong tingling and saliva stimulating effect (Sharma et al., 2010)...

The purity of pellitorine in the extract was 32% [not really in the context of anything, but I suppose it shows that there can be an anacyclus extract with a high standardization for something]
Apparently the N-alkylamides in anacyclus are often considered to be the main bioactives (spilanthes acmella contains the same molecular class of N-Akylamides, and has also been shown to increase testosterone in rats).

From a study on spilanthes:
N-Alkylamides might attribute to the improved sexual potential. Study lends support to the traditional utilization of S. acmella as a sexual stimulating agent.

LC-MS revealed seven N-alkylamides in the ethanolic extract: five N-isobutylamides (IBA), one 2-methylbutylamide (MBA) and one 2-phenylethylamide (PEA). The total ion MS chromatogram is presented in Fig. 1. The most abundant N-alkylamide in the investigated S. acmella extract was (2E,4E,8Z,10Z)-N-isobutyl-dodeca-2,4,8,10-tetraenamide (0.71%, w/w), while spilanthol was present at 0.20% (w/w).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21757328

Going on a bit of a tangent, N-alkylamides are very interesting. Here's a study showing "skin penetration enhancing properties of the plant N-alkylamide spilanthol."
Some plant constituents, like the N-alkylamide spilanthol, do significantly increase the permeation properties of the skin towards other compounds. This may clinically influence the functionality and toxicity of these compounds. Where the enhancing effect of spilanthol can be exploited for increased local as well as systemic pharmacological effects of drugs, caution should be taken if hazardous contaminants like mycotoxins are present in
the dermally applied plant formulations...

spilanthol exhibits its penetration enhancing effect in the uppermost layers of the skin. Indeed, the concentrations of caffeine and testosterone in the epidermal compartment increase if spilanthol is added to the dose formulation
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23583736

Cliff Notes:
It appears that some consider N-alkylamides to be the main bioactives in anacyclus (spilanthes acmella contains the same molecular class of N-Akylamides, and has also been shown to increase testosterone in rats) (side note: the N-alkylamide spilanthol significantly increases the permeation properties of the skin towards other compounds).

So, my questions to Cooper, or anyone who knows this sort of thing, if N-alkylamides are believed to be the main bioactives in anacyclus (and also in spilanthes, which has been shown to increase testosterone in rats as well, and the study that found this analyzed the N-alkylamide content of the extract used in the study), how does spilanthes compare to anacyclus, and should the dose for each be calculated based on N-alkylamide content, or is there another active(s) that you say the dose should be based on? Also, as a side note, does spilanthes (N-alkylamide spilanthol) have potential to enhance the effects of trans-dermal supplements (something I'm admittedly not very familiar with).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hopefully the products containing Anacyclus are using the exact same extracts as seen in the 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012 studies by Vikas Sharma et. al. - the four that specifically investigated Testosterone/Anabolic effects in rodents. Two of the studies are 'Pay To View', but two are open source. The extraction methods were from dry powder bought in a market (where people take about 4g/Day). See:

Preparation of extracts
Dried roots Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. (Akarkara)were purchased from local market, and were authenticated at Agharkar Research institute Pune, India (Authentication no. Auth. 07-86). The dried roots were crushed to moderately coarse powder (60–80 mesh size) and defatted with petroleum ether (60–80°C). Defatted drug was then extracted with water and the extract was dried using lyophilization technique as reported previously by Thakur and Dixit 2008 [5]. Lyophilized aqueous extract showed positive test for ketose sugar. The major constitute of lyophilized aqueous extract was fructans which were isolated and studied separately. The yield of polymeric ketoses was ~55% in aqueous extract

...and

1.2 Preparation of extracts A. pyrethrum is also known as Pellitory root or Pellitory of Spain. It is also found in abundance in the higher regions of Algeria and in the Himalayan region in India. The plant was procured from a local dealer while the origin of the sample was traced back to Himalayan region. The dried roots of A. pyrethrum were further authenticated by Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, India (Authentication No. Auth. 07-86). Powdered roots passing through a sieve (size 60), were fed into a Soxhlet extractor and thoroughly extracted for 72 hours by using (2.0 L×3) petroleum ether (60 to 80 ℃). The extract was collected and dried under vacuum by using a rota vapor (Heidolph, Germany). The yield of the extract was found to be 3.1% w/w.

1.3 Chromatographic analysis High-performance thin-layer chromatography (HPTLC) and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) analysis of the PEE of A. pyrethrum were carried out in order to characterize the extract. In HPTLC analysis prewashed silica gel F254 plates were used. The sample (5 μL) was applied on HPTLC plate by using Linomat V (Camag, Switzerland) applicator. The plate was scanned densitometrically at 220 nm.
Those two extracts produced the twofold testosterone, weight gain, etc...

If the other two studies (the 'pay' ones) extraction methods are different, than those would be fine as well, as they also have studies backing them - but something totally new? Not sure that would be cool - how would you know it worked? You'd need another comprehensive study on the resulting product with that method of extraction.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully the products containing Anacyclus are using the exact same extracts as seen in the 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012 studies by Vikas Sharma et. al. - the four that specifically investigated Testosterone/Anabolic effects in rodents. Two of the studies are 'Pay To View', but two are open source. The extraction methods were from dry powder bought in a market (where people take about 4g/Day). See:

Those two extracts produced the twofold testosterone, weight gain, etc...

If the other two studies (the 'pay' ones) extraction methods are different, than those would be fine as well, as they also have studies backing them - but something totally new? Not sure that would be cool - how would you know it worked? You'd need another comprehensive study on the resulting product with that method of extraction.
Can you send me the links to the studies that are pay-to-read? I just remembered I should have access to them from my university. If I do, I'll post up the extract info here.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I will when I can get some time, but if you want, follow the links at the bottom of Examine's page for the Sharma studies. Then click on Full Text. You should get two where you can view the .pdf (the free ones) and two that will ask you to log in/pay (the pay ones) - all will show abstracts, but clicking on full text will show which ones are free or not.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, my questions to Cooper, or anyone who knows this sort of thing, if N-alkylamides are believed to be the main bioactives in anacyclus (and also in spilanthes, which has been shown to increase testosterone in rats as well, and the study that found this analyzed the N-alkylamide content of the extract used in the study), how does spilanthes compare to anacyclus, and should the dose for each be calculated based on N-alkylamide content, or is there another active(s) that you say the dose should be based on? Also, as a side note, does spilanthes (N-alkylamide spilanthol) have potential to enhance the effects of trans-dermal supplements (something I'm admittedly not very familiar with).[/b]
Cooper already gave you his thoughts on this topic, and I can tell you right now he will not be elaborating further.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cooper already gave you his thoughts on this topic, and I can tell you right now he will not be elaborating further.
The main takeaway from his response was that disclosing more information "would be company sabotage," but I understand that response from a business perspective, so I don't blame him for elaborating farther I suppose.

However, and I'm probably going to get some hate just for not agreeing with Cooper on something, I don't agree entirely with the rest of his response, specifically:
We didn't initially with the old anabeta, but we used an unusual extraction process that worked. With the new ABE, the biggest revision to the formula was that we found that active and extracted for it specifically. Feedback has been better than ever despite the total amount of anacyclus going down, since it is now considerably more potent.
I assume he is talking about going from AB to ABE. If so, it went from a standalone anacyclus supplement to one that also contains eleuthero and forskolin, both of which have human studies showing that they are very effective supplements. Of course it's going to be getting better feedback; there are two solid new ingredients added. If I'm confusing something in regards to what was meant by "the new ABE" here, I appologize.

Also:
People don't know which active is responsible for the effects.
We may not know with certainty which active is responsible, but multiple studies/papers mention what they consider to be the main active (N-alkylamides),which also happens to be believed to be the main active in spilanthes, which has also been shown to increase testosterone in rats. Unless I'm interpreting the studies/papers wrong.

Either way, I'm not going to press the issue, as I don't expect someone to have an in-depth ingredient disussuon if that means giving away company secrets that they intentionally didn't disclose on the label or anywhere else.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main takeaway from his response was that disclosing more information "would be company sabotage," but I understand that response from a business perspective, so I don't blame him for elaborating farther I suppose.

However, and I'm probably going to get some hate just for not agreeing with Cooper on something, I don't agree entirely with the rest of his response, specifically:

I assume he is talking about going from AB to ABE. If so, it went from a standalone anacyclus supplement to one that also contains eleuthero and forskolin, both of which have human studies showing that they are very effective supplements. Of course it's going to be getting better feedback; there are two solid new ingredients added. If I'm confusing something in regards to what was meant by "the new ABE" here, I appologize.

Also:

We may not know with certainty which active is responsible, but multiple studies/papers mention what they consider to be the main active (N-alkylamides),which also happens to be believed to be the main active in spilanthes, which has also been shown to increase testosterone in rats. Unless I'm interpreting the studies/papers wrong.

Either way, I'm not going to press the issue, as I don't expect someone to have an in-depth ingredient disussuon if that means giving away company secrets that they intentionally didn't disclose on the label or anywhere else.
His comment about the new ABE was related to the fact that the current is a revision of the original ABE which already had forskolin and a higher dose of Anacyclus.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ok, I'll bite:

1. No, I'm not talking about AB to ABE. I'm talking about the old ABE formula to the new one. Why would I be dumb enough to think only AB would behave like ABE? Come on meow.

2. The whole thing on N-alkylamides has been known for years. This is seriously useless information. If you've taken organic chemistry, you'll know what I mean.

If one of the " R' " in the 1st picture is replaced with any number of carbons and hydrogens, you have an n-alkylamide. It's not a compound. It's not even a class of compounds. It's literally just a functional group found in chemistry. The other R' and the R on the left can be replaced with literally anything. An N-alkylamide is just 4 atoms bonded together. Most compounds have many more atoms, often in the hundreds.

To make it clearer for those who don't know organic chemistry:

Steroids are a class of compounds. Imagine if I said that this plant has steroid compounds, and this plant has steroid compounds, so they must do this. Even if someone says steroids are the active compounds in XYZ plant, I wouldn't have a clue what the active actually is.

That's for steroids, which are a class of compounds. A "class of compounds" is more specific than a "functional group." Here is a steroid:

Now imagine if we took that steroid, and just took off the "OH" on the left. That's a functional group known as alcohol. This is analagous to an N-alkylamide. It's nothing more than a few atoms. It's not a compound. It's not even a class of compounds. Now imagine if I said that the "OH" is what is raising testosterone from 2 different plants. It wouldn't make sense, would it?

So saying N-alkylamides are the actives:

A. Doesn't make sense, since they're not compounds (I know the studies say this, but the studies all appear to have a language gap)
B. Doesn't get us any closer to uncovering the active compounds. The information just isn't helpful. It's just a functional group.

Spilanthes and anacyclus both raise T, but I can promise you they neither share the same active nor rely on a functional group to do this.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I'll bite:

1. No, I'm not talking about AB to ABE. I'm talking about the old ABE formula to the new one. Why would I be dumb enough to think only AB would behave like ABE? Come on meow.

2. The whole thing on N-alkylamides has been known for years. This is seriously useless information. If you've taken organic chemistry, you'll know what I mean.

If one of the " R' " in the 1st picture is replaced with any number of carbons and hydrogens, you have an n-alkylamide. It's not a compound. It's not even a class of compounds. It's literally just a functional group found in chemistry. The other R' and the R on the left can be replaced with literally anything. An N-alkylamide is just 4 atoms bonded together. Most compounds have many more atoms, often in the hundreds.

Steroids are a class of compounds. Imagine if I said that this plant has steroid compounds, and this plant has steroid compounds, so they must do this. Even if someone says steroids are the active compounds in XYZ plant, I wouldn't have a clue what the active actually is.

That's for steroids, which are a class of compounds. A "class of compounds" is more specific than a "functional group." Here is a steroid:

Now imagine if we took that steroid, and just took off the "OH" on the left. That's a functional group known as alcohol. This is analagous to an N-alkylamide. It's nothing more than a few atoms. It's not a compound. It's not even a class of compounds. Now imagine if I said that the "OH" is what is raising testosterone from 2 different plants. It wouldn't make sense, would it?

A. Doesn't make sense, since they're not compounds (I know the studies say this, but the studies all appear to have a language gap)
B. Doesn't get us any closer to uncovering the active compounds. The information just isn't helpful. It's just a functional group.

Spilanthes and anacyclus both raise T, but I can promise you they neither share the same active nor rely on a functional group to do this.
My mistake regarding ABE, and thanks for the other info. I'll have to do some more research I suppose. I can admit when I'm wrong. :)

I've seen other studies mentioning specific N-akylamides, spilanthol (spilanthes), and pellitorine (anacyclus) (and apparently macamide in maca), but it doesn't look like they claim that these are the only, or even the definitive, actives in each, and I'm not going to assume that all three plants are the same.

N-Alkylamides (NAAs) are a promising group of bioactive compounds...

These molecules, currently found in more than 25 plant families and with a wide structural diversity, exert a variety of biological-pharmacological effects and are of high ethnopharmacological importance...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22659196
I see what you're saying. I have more reading to do.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, thats cool, but I LOVE the OG version.

EDIT: this^ comment was made when I thought he was comparing the OG AB to the new ABE.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
AB and ABE are two of the few products I've purchased and used over the years that I felt legitimately worked.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll bite:

im just as prone to correction as anyone else, but this is misinformation

N-alkylamides can certainly be compounds once the R substituents have been filled. Just as acetone is a compound and a ketone is a functional grouping (but is also a class of compounds).

And they aren't 4 atoms bonded together they can be many many atoms.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
im just as prone to correction as anyone else, but this is misinformation

N-alkylamides can certainly be compounds once the R substituents have been filled. Just as acetone is a compound and a ketone is a functional grouping (but is also a class of compounds).

And they aren't 4 atoms bonded together they can be many many atoms.
Absolutely, we're on the same page but I guess the terminology was a little misleading because I was trying to simplify it into basic categorical terms. My point being that anything can go on that "R" and depending on a variety of factors, the "N-alkylamide" can have vastly different effects (or none at all)

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Right pretty much all organic derived groupings and functionalities can. Hell you could attach a completely unrelated compound to that "R" if you knew which materials and reactions to proceed with (and the same goes for steroids etc). "N-alkylamide" is the core structure of a group of compounds (gonane for steroid).

I do see the point you were trying to make.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originally when we released AnaBeta we ran a beta test with approximately 20 forum members on here (myself included) with the name AnaBeta-01.

R&D plus beta testing time to find the right extract and the right dose.

... all to be 'copied' within weeks lol. :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Originally when we released AnaBeta we ran a beta test with approximately 20 forum members on here (myself included) with the name AnaBeta-01.

R&D plus beta testing time to find the right extract and the right dose.

... all to be 'copied' within weeks lol. :)
How long do you think it'll take people to try and copy our new preworkout when we finish it?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long do you think it'll take people to try and copy our new preworkout when we finish it?
About as long as it took Erase, Anabeta, OG shift, and OG alpha t2, as well as the inclusion of things you guys sorta brought to the market like cistanche and lemon verbena smh. Doesn't take long

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I can't seem to find a good anacyclus extract at a decent price, but I do want to give it a go, so I guess I'll be picking up a bottle of ABE to test it out. Since I already know what to expect from forskolin and eleuthero, it'll be a good way to see how I like anacyclus (and lodhra bark). I'm trying Magnitropin for the first time now, so I'll wait until I'm done with it. I wonder if anyone has stacked the two?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I can't seem to find a good anacyclus extract at a decent price, but I do want to give it a go, so I guess I'll be picking up a bottle of ABE to test it out. Since I already know what to expect from forskolin and eleuthero, it'll be a good way to see how I like anacyclus (and lodhra bark). I'm trying Magnitropin for the first time now, so I'll wait until I'm done with it. I wonder if anyone has stacked the two?
I have stacked cistanche and epi with anabeta elite, which is part of the Magnitropin formula. Very bery very effective stack.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have stacked cistanche and epi with anabeta elite, which is part of the Magnitropin formula. Very bery very effective stack.
Nice. If I do decide to stack the two, it'd liley only be with 1 serving of Magnitropin per day, but first I want to see how I like ABE compared to just eleuthero and forskolin; I may just add those two in bulk to Magnitropin. I've not been taking Magnitropin for long enough yet to come to any conclusions about it either.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually have yet to try Magnitropin but I have tried several epi products. Epi as a whole is one of my favorite ingredients

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually have yet to try Magnitropin but I have tried several epi products. Epi as a whole is one of my favorite ingredients
Magnitropin is the first epi-containing supplement I've tried. I'm hoping I can say the same thing as you in regards to epi. It'd take a lot to make me like it more than PA, but if it's anywhere near as effective for me, that'd be great.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Magnitropin is the first epi-containing supplement I've tried. I'm hoping I can say the same thing as you in regards to epi. It'd take a lot to make me like it more than PA, but if it's anywhere near as effective for me, that'd be great.
I love all -epi products. I liked Magnitropin, but I didn't really notice the -epi effects with it. I did notice muscle fullness, increased appetite and slight increase in sweating during workouts.

Meaning I did not notice the increased endurance & strength I usually do with -epi. But, I still think Magnitropin is a good natty product. I compare it mostly to the OG Anabeta which I still love.

C

Comeuppance

Awards
And so it begins:

Thanks again to aaronuconn for being so generous! I'll be starting it tomorrow, and am pretty damned pumped about it already.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And so it begins:

Thanks again to aaronuconn for being so generous! I'll be starting it tomorrow, and am pretty damned pumped about it already.
Glad everything arrived in good shape! Hopefully the ABE and samples treat you well.