fadogia?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any out there in a reputable source/company? When omega use to sell there's it was great. I see OL superpct, but not looking for that whole shotgun approach. Thanks.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck finding some brother. Almost none available except some old Omega and old Iforce. Been begging for years but to no avail. Also another big issue is, the BEST fadogia comes from the stem of the plant, not the leaves.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought I saw a company on nutraplanet, so I assume no good? Plus omega was always bogo, nice and cheap and effective.
Thanks

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^Yeah those two ^^ work really well for me its too bad they are sooo damnnn expensive. At those prices its just not worth it.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate / HCGenerate ES
I have to suggest no one pay that much for something natural. That's a lot of money just to walk around horny. Get a cheaper form and use the money you save to add another useful supplement.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I have to suggest no one pay that much for something natural. That's a lot of money just to walk around horny. Get a cheaper form and use the money you save to add another useful supplement.
I run T-Force in the past, I did not hear any effect.
then I bought HCGenerate and I think it was a little better, but nothing special, except for a couple of involuntary erections I think ..
then I decided to buy the HCGenerate ES, but I have not tried. I'm going to keep it in case I needed ..
I also have a bottle Tropinol XP still closed. However, I believe that the good feedback on it are due to the potassium nitrate that lowering blood pressure and helps the libido

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, well I had good mood and libido and exercise increase with fadogia. For the price ol superpct is cheap. Just the AI is not needed for me. And not sure on the bulbine and how it effects me. I can pick up some omega and see if it is as effective as I remember, lol.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
OL SuperPCT works great for me not only in sexual function but also greatly increases desire. Seems to keep the little guys fuller too. Much, much cheaper than the HCGenerate. Almost like a blue pill without the face bloat and headache they give me.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe ironchampusa has HPTA which contains fadogia. Not sure on the dose.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Omega Sports T-Force is what I tried (along with Bulbine at 2 then 1 cap/day, and Anacyclus Pyrethrum - 8 weeks) - Nothing remarkable and logbook just showed regular progress. Not that I think the product/s were bunk, just that there is waaaay too much expectation with these things.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
5th day on Fundamental Nutrition Fadogia, Works great for what most use it for, affect seem a good bit better then what I got from T Force. Affects and price will make this my go to for Fodogia.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5th day on Fundamental Nutrition Fadogia, Works great for what most use it for, affect seem a good bit better then what I got from T Force. Affects and price will make this my go to for Fodogia.
glad to hear this...omega's t-force did nothing for me!!!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
First two days I did three a day, then dropped to two.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT so that may make it hit me different of course. Only other natural test supp I take is a Viron in the morning but I've done that for a while. I could easily tell when this kicked in.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like a low dose, I used 1500-1600mgs before.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a low dose, I used 1500-1600mgs before.
I'm overseas right now so I'm taking two in order to make it last longer, plus I'm feeling the results so no need in taking more, normally 1000mg is what I'd take a day, anymore I feel is a bit over kill but everyone is different.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I used t-force before and it didn't do much if anything, I've used hcgenerate twice and really like that product. I got an email from the owner I'm guessing about past bottles I purchased and he was running a deal that if you just post a verified review on amazon of the product then he'll send you a free bottle, and he followed through! I was stoked and shock about that special.