Epicatechin with most ingredients for lean muscle gains

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to know what is the most comprehensive formula for epi that has the most ingredients for lean mass. I was on follidrone and loved it. Then I tried Anafuse and I like it a little it more. Myoelite has peaked my interest. What are all your thoughts and recommendations?

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Why do you need the most ingredients? More ingredients often means there's less quantity.
If you want laxogenin in there, get a specific laxo product and stack it with a good quality epi product.

That's not to say Anafuse is no good, just that there's other ways to go about it.
I'd run Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth from OL.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Myokem magnitropin. You could add additional epi to it if you want but by itself it's an awesome supp

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
6 days on and 1 day off dosing?
I dosed all 7, but more for the convenience of not forgetting what day I was on ha. 6on1off should work just fine tho as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also ran mag just everyday, good stuff for sure. Enjoying follidrone right now and gonna give epic unleashed a shot next month. Really love epi

CJNator

Awards
Ever try Ep1c Unleased? Its epicatechen with an absorption blend, I love it!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Id recommend epic or epic unleashed to Try out aswell

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EP1C Unleashed is definitely the way to go for epicatechin. By using products that have more ingredients, you're relying and rather feeling the other ingredients more or less than the epicatechin in itself, these products tend to manipulate the effects as they offset the poor absorption of epicatechin with most of the other ingredients doing the heavy lifting. Absorption enhancement is a must to reap the full benefits of this ingredient.

Anecdotally Speaking: (Using a multi ingredient product versus EP1C Unleashed)
I suspect the benefits i got are from everything BUT the epi. I say that because im on the olympus epi with the advanced delivery method. Im experiencig a different array of benefits, which indicates to me that i wasnt reponding to the epi in the formula (im an epi nonresponder unless it has a delivery method past my limitations). Needless to say, im looking forward to verifying this in the cycle ahead
From mr.cooper69
Right now, the premise of OL's epi really piques my interest. Phytosomes demonstrate remarkable efficacy, even for the least bioavailable compounds out there. And this is not just at the level of absorption, but at the level of distribution as well. This may very well allow for a longer duration of action for the compound, which can put it leagues ahead of plain old epi
Original thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/268570-epi-products-3.html

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies so far. I don't doubt the efficacy of Ep1c Unleashed. but my question was in regards to a multi ingredient product that contained epi.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Is there any particular reason why you want a multi product?

Kind of repeating myself here but I'd personally take a good quality epi product like Ep1c Unleashed or Follidrone and stack it with a good laxogenin product like Str3ngth or BSL Ano-genin.
That way you will get the right dose of high quality epi as well as the right dose of laxogenin.
If you don't want laxogenin, run xgels or something else.

It may be more expensive but chances are it will last longer and also yield better results as you're getting the right dosage instead of a prop blend that may be under dosed in some areas.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any particular reason why you want a multi product?

Kind of repeating myself here but I'd personally take a good quality epi product like Ep1c Unleashed or Follidrone and stack it with a good laxogenin product like Str3ngth or BSL Ano-genin.
That way you will get the right dose of high quality epi as well as the right dose of laxogenin.
If you don't want laxogenin, run xgels or something else.

It may be more expensive but chances are it will last longer and also yield better results as you're getting the right dosage instead of a prop blend that may be under dosed in some areas.
Mainly, the cost. what you do say makes sense. Since there are respected companies that make a multi ingredient epi product, I was wondering what would be the best out of those.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
That's fair enough.
Magnitropin gets a good rap around here, would be worth a go.

Nutri-verse did just have 25% off OL too, could have picked up a bottle of Epic Unleashed and Str3ngth for a bit over $70.

CJNator

Awards
That's fair enough.
Magnitropin gets a good rap around here, would be worth a go.

Nutri-verse did just have 25% off OL too, could have picked up a bottle of Epic Unleashed and Str3ngth for a bit over $70.
Or he can get dermastr3ngth which is better then oral laxo.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this belongs in the Supplement Section
Admin

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a multi product containing epi, magnitropin for sure. I personally haven't used myosynergy/elite but I've heard some good and some mixed reviews.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After my ABE run, I will be on Magnitropin for 8 weeks...thanks for the suggestions!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also just stack stuff. Makes it easier to run multiple compounds. I just started X Gels + -epi today.