Offseason Gains supplements

Gainstron

Awards
Hi guys!

New guy on the forums here!

I'm a Swede 7 weeks into offseason and doing everything i can to build some muscle!

Got my diet and training on point and looking for supplements to cycle or use on regular basis to improve my gains.

The natural supplements shall be recommendations that are clear of WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) so i can get them shipped to Sweden.

Stats

Height: 6'4
Weight: 240 pounds in kg at this moment
Estimated bodyfat: 13 -15 %

Saw a topic name "Good 'bulking supps" and the recommendations to that guy were like;

"If you are looking for natural options:

(-)epi - EP1C Unleashed from Olympus labs.

Laxogenin - DermaStr3ngth is my go-to

PA (phosphatidic acid) - Cheap and can get it from soy granuals

ArA - X-gels is a fav on the board, but X-factor is another option"

and

"Stack X-gels, AnaBeta Elite and Ep1c Unleashed"

Are those anything for me?

Best regards,

Gainstron

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ABE, XGELS would both be great products and get a ton of great feedback as does PA
I have ran a few bottles of PA and noticed a crazy improvement on my recovery and slight strength increase. I have never ran Xgels or ABE but have seen nothing but good things
Myokem also has Magnitropin which gets sick feedback too.

I would personally add in some Ergonine from Athletix to help with performance and endurance regardless of your goal

My 2 cents.

Gainstron

Awards
ABE, XGELS would both be great products and get a ton of great feedback as does PA
I have ran a few bottles of PA and noticed a crazy improvement on my recovery and slight strength increase. I have never ran Xgels or ABE but have seen nothing but good things
Myokem also has Magnitropin which gets sick feedback too.

I would personally add in some Ergonine from Athletix to help with performance and endurance regardless of your goal

My 2 cents.
Will definitely look into those supplements, thank you!

Forgot to mention my current supplements;

Pre-Workout: GAT Nitraflex

Intra-Workout: 50g Vitargo (fast carb), 1 scoop BCAA, 1 scoop l-leucin

Post-Workout: 50g Vitargo (fast carb), 1 scoop BCAA, 1 scoop l-leucin, 5g Creatine

Multivitamin, Omega3, Vitamin D, Magnesium with meals through the day... ZMA depending how close last meal is to sleepy time :p

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My go to stack that I just actually finished up is Xgels (ara) and anabeta elite.

For a single supplement,and what I'll be starting in a few weeks, is magnitropin. It's amazing for a recomp.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agree with what everyone has said in here. ABE and x gels is an awesome stack. I'd ran both solo and together and together is the way to go if you're trying to gain. Maybe check out some epi products as well like anafuse or follidrone.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely agree with what everyone has said in here. ABE and x gels is an awesome stack. I'd ran both solo and together and together is the way to go if you're trying to gain. Maybe check out some epi products as well like anafuse or follidrone.
I love my follidrone, but I have been using anafuse for the past two weeks and I noticed that it works better with the added laxogenin.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd say run no more than 2 products at a time, and 1 at a time if you have never used it before. The main reason being is that if you use everything at once, you have no idea what you feel an effect from as there is too much going on. Keep it simple.

All of the options you listed are top notch, pick one, run a solid 8 weeks alongside other 'staples' and then 8 weeks of another IMO.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say run no more than 2 products at a time, and 1 at a time if you have never used it before. The main reason being is that if you use everything at once, you have no idea what you feel an effect from as there is too much going on. Keep it simple.

All of the options you listed are top notch, pick one, run a solid 8 weeks alongside other 'staples' and then 8 weeks of another IMO.
This is the advice you should follow.

I'd grab X-gels, AnaBeta Elite or one of the epi products (Ep1c Unleashed or CELs epi) out of what you listed and try them one at a time to find what works best for you.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You could also take a look at AlphaMax. Many people enjoy their runs with it and can attest to it's effectiveness.
AlphaMax contains
F95 which helps with a bunch of things (more noteable retaining lbm when dieting or getting lean gains when bulking),
3,4 diviniil which boosts free test levels (because what good is having high test without being able to utilize it),
Arimistane to help control estrogen/cortisol and help lose water (bloat),
l-dopa / mucuna purienas which helps you achieve greater sleep and reduce prolactin levels,
ZMA to aid in recovery and get a great nights sleep,
also contains D3 as it's hard to get too much and D3 has many benefits

best of all is that this is an open label product so you know exactly what you're taking, as well as being very affordable (~30$ range) with sales happening often at various retailers

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will definitely look into those supplements, thank you!

Forgot to mention my current supplements;

Pre-Workout: GAT Nitraflex

Intra-Workout: 50g Vitargo (fast carb), 1 scoop BCAA, 1 scoop l-leucin

Post-Workout: 50g Vitargo (fast carb), 1 scoop BCAA, 1 scoop l-leucin, 5g Creatine

Multivitamin, Omega3, Vitamin D, Magnesium with meals through the day... ZMA depending how close last meal is to sleepy time :p
Dose the leucine Intra workout and carbs pre to Intra. Go home and eat a meal no need for additional carbs post workout and BCAA go and eat your carbs IMO

I would add the carbs to pre and Intra and take the BCAA pre if training fasted if not just dose Intra but honestly if your meeting protein intake in the 24 hour period you won't really need them it's just free forms
Of BCAA . Adding extra leucine may not be necessary unless you have a very low doses BCAA product

Add ergonine pre workout with the carbs And BCAA if training fasted

Creatine good

Rock the Abe xgels mag or PA and you good to go

CJNator

Awards
You can run Ep1c Unleased, PA, and Ergonine as a staple all year around. On Olympus Labs website you can subscribe to EU and you get it every month for cheap. Also on Athletix Sports website if you buy Ergonine in bulk it cheaper per container.

Gainstron

Awards
Okey, looks like this bulk is gonna be hell of fun trying these supplements you guys recommended :D

Summary;

Muscletech PhosphaMuscle, 8 week cycle

X-Gels + AnaBeta Elite, 8 week cycle

Magnitropin, 8 week cycle

Ep1c Unleashed, 8 veckor cycle

and maybe try Alphamax for 8 weeks aswell..

Also adding Ergonine as a staple...

Does it seem like i got the idea, any adds? suggestions? :)

Zariph

Awards
Isn't it a better Idea to run Abe and ARA seperately, if you never have run any of the stuff before;)?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't it a better Idea to run Abe and ARA seperately, if you never have run any of the stuff before;)?
It is recommended. Running it solo the first time won't make it more effective, but rather you can determine how each product individually affects you. If he gets great results and stacks the two together, it could be from the ArA, it could be from the ABE, but its likely from both. Nonresponders for those two are few and far between. On the negative spectrum, if you have a bad side effect or something you don't like, it is nearly impossible to determine which one is causing it. Though, I don't believe there are many, if any, nasty side effects with ABE and ArA.

Zariph

Awards
It is recommended. Running it solo the first time won't make it more effective, but rather you can determine how each product individually affects you. If he gets great results and stacks the two together, it could be from the ArA, it could be from the ABE, but its likely from both. Nonresponders for those two are few and far between. On the negative spectrum, if you have a bad side effect or something you don't like, it is nearly impossible to determine which one is causing it. Though, I don't believe there are many, if any, nasty side effects with ABE and ArA.
okay, would you recommend running them seperately as a first time user

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
okay, would you recommend running them seperately as a first time user
It's really up to you, we usually recommend running anything new solo first to see how it alone effects you but there is synergy between abe and Xgels too so the sum would be greater than the parts anyways. This is one of those stacks that I would have no issuer willing someone to run together even the first time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On the negative spectrum, if you have a bad side effect or something you don't like, it is nearly impossible to determine which one is causing it. Though, I don't believe there are many, if any, nasty side effects with ABE and ArA.
The only real potential "sides" are actually very easy to discern between these two as well:
Gi distress- forskolin from the Abe
Sore joints or headaches if dosed too high too soon- ara

Other than that, the only other real things you might feel are increased hunger(Abe) and doms (ara) which neither I would consider negative, just effects.

Zariph

Awards
Sorry for these questions in OP thread, but Im not sure how to run this...I got 2 bottles of abe and 2 bottles of ara...never used any of em before...should I stack them or how would you cycle these as a first time user

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for these questions in OP thread, but Im not sure how to run this...I got 2 bottles of abe and 2 bottles of ara...never used any of em before...should I stack them or how would you cycle these as a first time user
This question was literally just answered by booneman77 and myself.

I see no reason why you shouldn't stack these two compounds, but it is generally recommended to run them solo. In this situation, I'd consider this stack an exception to that general rule.

Zariph

Awards
This question was literally just answered by booneman77 and myself.

I see no reason why you shouldn't stack these two compounds, but it is generally recommended to run them solo. In this situation, I'd consider this stack an exception to that general rule.
hehe oki thx !

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the Ergonine love guys

Definitely should be a part of this stack (and any)
Athletixsports.com ships internationally with a flat rate too, so that is lucky for you. Buying a couple is the best way to save on shipping that way, you'll also get 10% off with "driven"

Adding this in will cover your bases for many of the most proven ingredients to help you reach these goals, in one scoop/day

CJNator

Awards
Thanks for the Ergonine love guys

Definitely should be a part of this stack (and any)
Athletixsports.com ships internationally with a flat rate too, so that is lucky for you. Buying a couple is the best way to save on shipping that way, you'll also get 10% off with "driven"

Adding this in will cover your bases for many of the most proven ingredients to help you reach these goals, in one scoop/day
I wish I can use it, creatine make my damn hair fall out a lot lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You can run a 1000 products together first time if you wanted, we just want to make sure you dont spend 10,000 dollars buying them all then only getting results from half of them and not knowing which ones actuslly did something and which ones made your wallet shed a few pounds ;)

Ara and ABE are awesome together - ABE use as directed, Xgels use 1g pre workout on workout days only (4 caps)