Rebirth

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would probably get a prescription or actual serm for gyno rather than going OTC.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I don't have gyno just puffiness in right nip and was wondering if it would help w/ it. I have viron, Letrone, inhibit p I was wondering if rebirth could help or help with overall t/e ratio. I'm not trying to battle gyno with it.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im curious how long you have been taking Letrone and Inhibit P?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have gyno just puffiness in right nip and was wondering if it would help w/ it. I have viron, Letrone, inhibit p I was wondering if rebirth could help or help with overall t/e ratio. I'm not trying to battle gyno with it.
Yes, it would function in the same way as a traditional SERM by blocking the receptor sites for estrogen to bind to. This tells the body that E is low and that it needs to make more test to convert to E via the aromatase enzyme. The Letrone will bind to the aromatase keeping the subsequent production of test from being turned into E. Viron also boosts free test levels. That will all lead to a better ratio of test to estrogen. Rebirth/Viron/Letrone would be a great natty stack or even better for a pct. As long as the right nip is only puffy and has no pain or lumps forming it should go right away as soon as the E levels drop and you start drying out. Hope this helps.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely I think it would help with pre existing gyno. jebrook explained it well.

Bodiebuilders

Awards
If you have low test taking rebirth / And ai would have better benefits then test booster ? Or am i way off here ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have low test taking rebirth / And ai would have better benefits then test booster ? Or am i way off here ?
Dependant on the person and a case by case basis. I think SERMs and AI's have much more of an effect on test levels than test boosters IMO, especially if a person has E levels on the higher end.

Bodiebuilders

Awards
Im going to get myself tested And talk About it with my docter.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would probably get a prescription or actual serm for gyno rather than going OTC.
This.

If this is a medical condition, grab a script :) best be safe and talk to your Doc

Bodiebuilders

Awards
Doesnt Sustain alpha works in a similair kind of way as rebirth ?

Bodiebuilders

Awards
I get bloods thuesday and then im gonna run Rebirth Letrone Viron and maybe ultimate T . Cant wait looks promising hope its gonna do me good :)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I get bloods thuesday and then im gonna run Rebirth Letrone Viron and maybe ultimate T . Cant wait looks promising hope its gonna do me good :)
Tomorrow I start with Rebirth + Letrone then a week later adding Viron so will be on same stack as you.

Enjoyed already Viron + Exotherm stack so now will test if Rebirth gives extra boost in overall general health and how I feel.

You can post your pre and post bloodwork at this forum topic at
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/272816-products-bloodwork.html

I hope you'll do post bloodwork also after you're done taking Rebirth + Viron + Letrone cause in theory this natty stack looks great.

Bodiebuilders

Awards
Alrigh cool:) I can defently post my bloodwork there.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I take most of the products on empty stomach unless specifically suggested or written on a bottle to take with food.