Pes Erase Pro Powder question

LeanSpider

LeanSpider

Awards
G day Forum

' I'm not sure if this is posted in the right place '

long time reader/ lurker, first time poster.

my questions are: What should you do when you come off an 8 week cycle of pes erase pro? We only have it in powdered form in Aus as its mixed with DAA. how many times of Pes Erase can you do the 8 week cycle? Do I need a PCT when coming off?

I also do a Test Protocol/ bromine and flouride detox with Iodine to double Testosterone.

Thanks for reading

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
After an 8 week cycle I'd take a minimum 4 weeks off. No pct required assuming you ran it solo or without PH/AAS

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of interest I just looked at the label on some of these AU versions and I must ask: How the hell do you know the dose of the ingredients in these products based off of the labels? For a country that restricts supps so much you would think the ones you guys can have they would label them properly so one can see the doses they are using. Governments and their regulatory agencies be funny me thinks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you can take 4weeks off regularly. Don't need pct or anything as erase /erase pro is all natural

LeanSpider

LeanSpider

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the replies

Koltolink: I havnt take any PH/AAS only Pes Erase Pro. Thanks for your reply it gave me peace of mind!

BCseacow83 - Thats a good point. I have no idea what the dosage is in the powder form of PEP. it saids iton the side though I reckon the capsules were much better.

LeanSpider

LeanSpider

Awards
Ok thanks Quads_of_Stee.
how many times of the PEP 8 week cycle should you do after? im on my 5th right now. Should you start a new cycle after the 4 week break? Cheers

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
If you want. You can continue this if you enjoy it. Most suggestions I (or others) have would be based on your specific goals

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have mentioned, there is no need for a PCT after running Erase Pro powder. We recommend a 4 week break following 8 weeks of use.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks Quads_of_Stee.
how many times of the PEP 8 week cycle should you do after? im on my 5th right now. Should you start a new cycle after the 4 week break? Cheers
You can use it as often as you want, just make sure to keep cycling off

LeanSpider

LeanSpider

Awards
Koltink - Thanks man you helped heaps

breezy - Thanks bro thats what I'm going to go with

Synapsin - Thanks. Yeah im going to keep using it I've just finished my 9th 8 weeks cycle ay. Do you guys know about the Iodine Protocol for raising T?
Thanks

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Koltink - Thanks man you helped heaps

breezy - Thanks bro thats what I'm going to go with

Synapsin - Thanks. Yeah im going to keep using it I've just finished my 9th 8 weeks cycle ay. Do you guys know about the Iodine Protocol for raising T?
Thanks
I would recommend against heavily supplementing iodine because you are most likely not deficient since you live in the first world. It can actually be detrimental for your health

LeanSpider

LeanSpider

Awards
Hey Synapsin how do you know this? The Iodine Protocol is taking with a bunch of other stuff that go along with it. its not just iodine. I sent you a PM
cheers

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hey Synapsin how do you know this? The Iodine Protocol is taking with a bunch of other stuff that go along with it. its not just iodine. I sent you a PM
cheers
synapsin is a medical DR who just happens to be helping PES with his skills (like coop)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheers
Just replied to your PM.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hypothyroidism/expert-answers/hypothyroidism-iodine/faq-20057929
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11396709
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12448334

"Iodine supplements usually aren't necessary if you live in the United States or in most developed countries. Some alternative medicine practitioners recommend iodine tablets or kelp supplements — which are high in iodine — for people with hypothyroidism.

It is true that iodine deficiency can cause hypothyroidism. But iodine deficiency is rare in the United States and other developed countries since the addition of iodine to salt (iodized salt) and other foods.

If iodine deficiency isn't the cause of hypothyroidism, then iodine supplements provide no benefit and should not be used.

In fact, for some people with abnormal thyroid glands, too much iodine can cause or worsen hypothyroidism."

The most common reason people supplement iodine is for hypothyroidism, but most people in the first world who have hypothyroidism have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. Excess iodine is generally seen as a risk factor for this form of hypothyroidism. There are many resources available online about this if you want to read in further detail why.