Best topical for SAT reduction

Stickerflick

Awards
Hey guys, got a question that needs your opinion. What do you think is the best topical for SAT reduction and loose skin tightening would be. I've been working hard and gave lost 80lbs in the last year and need that boost to finish getting rid of and tight the little bit of belly. Yes I've read about evomuse but didn't know or haven't seen of anything else that might be better. Thanks for your help.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I personally only have experience with evomuse (both ab ab and eviscerate) and I truly enjoyed them will certainly help with sat and tightening up

Stickerflick

Awards
Now, did you stack the two or run them solo? I've been reading that some say that one is better for SAT and ones better for VAT. Pretty damn confusing to say the least.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I stacked them, kinda. I had a smaller trial bottle of ab ab that I ran until it ran out and the continued my larger bottle of eviscerate

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
SAT- eviscerate
VAT- AA

But they will both have overlap for both sat/vat. and if you can afford to stack them I would recommend It

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I just started using vasoburn and lovee it! Defly does wonders I have a decent size gut left and its slowy tightening it up. If u can handle a mini furnace burn u will like vasoburn its slowlt bringing my lower ab lines out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codybenz Anabolics 16
Supplements 80
Supplements 41
Mattabolic Supplement Logs 42
Supplements 184