Pct assist

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
One of my buddies who I train with finished his first ph cycle and 3/4 done with pct. He said he's almost out of pct assist which I didn't think was possible given that cel pct assist will get you through your pct and (rookie mistake) he was dosing it as cycle assist and taking 4 caps every 8-12 hours instead of 2. I'm no doctor but does anyone have advice?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
so he was using it instead of cycle assist?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this one

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
One of my buddies who I train with finished his first ph cycle and 3/4 done with pct. He said he's almost out of pct assist which I didn't think was possible given that cel pct assist will get you through your pct and (rookie mistake) he was dosing it as cycle assist and taking 4 caps every 8-12 hours instead of 2. I'm no doctor but does anyone have advice?
What PH was he taking? How much, for how long? How long has he been in what he is calling "PCT?"

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
so he was using it instead of cycle assist?
I read it that he was dosing it per the cycle assist dosage, not actually using it during his cycle. Ie 4 caps per day when the actual dosage should be 2.

As everyone else is asking, advice from here is going to depend on what he was running, how long for and what else he had had in terms of an actual PCT.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully he was running a SERM along with PCT Assist. Running a higher dose of PCT Assist during PCT is fine, he's gonna survive.