Conqu3R

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Just started this pwo and so far like it. Anything else I should stack with it? Some lean mass is the goal this fall.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a very well rounded ergogenic pre. There's nothing you need to add to the pre itself. It has efficacious doses of all the ingredients inside.

As far as adding an additional supplement You can add a natural anabolic like ep1c unleashed. Helped me add some Lean mass/recomp. Tons of logs and feedback on a variety of Epi products around here.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ep1c-unleashed-by-olympus-labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed! There's tons of natural anabolic products to choose from!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started this pwo and so far like it. Anything else I should stack with it? Some lean mass is the goal this fall.
Nice bro. If you like that, what is coming will blow you away!!!
:arms:

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
About to stack Epi Unleashed with mine and looking forward to the run.

Reactions: GNO
Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'd stack it with vitality if you like. Other than that. Bulk supplements like creatine and as the m8s said natural anabolics like ARA or epi would be awesome.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check into Dermastrength if you want to try out a Natty Transdermal supplement. It comes in an Oral form as well and does wonders for my recovery and increased vascular response.

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Thanks, guys. Appreciate the suggestions. Will look into a few.