Inhibit-e vs. Arimistane

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the old inhibit-e was ATD, and Arimistane has been the same. I was wondering if there is anything one has over the other in terms of benefits? Does one work better for maybe isn't as strong? Just looking to lower some body fat and reduce some E. Any help maybe from someone that has used both. I'm debating between the two.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion i'd go with inhibit e. I've used it and had good results from it. Also SNS is a quality company.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the old inhibit-e was ATD, and Arimistane has been the same. I was wondering if there is anything one has over the other in terms of benefits? Does one work better for maybe isn't as strong? Just looking to lower some body fat and reduce some E. Any help maybe from someone that has used both. I'm debating between the two.
Arimistane does jack $h!+ for lowering E. However it is very goof for cortisol control and helping you shed some water weight. No comparison in my eyes. Inhibit E is stronger by far

yiaosen

Awards
Just looking to lower some body fat and reduce some E.
imho inhibit-e will win for this purpose every single time because of the additions alone (oleuropein mainly). you will probably even get away with dosing only 1-2 caps if you just need to nudge the estrogen a little, but even if you need the full 3 its still super cheap.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit-E by far. From what I've researched, Arimistane is not even good for lowering estrogen, but cortisol instead.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went with inhibit-e. Need a lot of bottles for an 8 week run. Im going 6 weeks

Reactions: mw1
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Went with inhibit-e. Need a lot of bottles for an 8 week run. Im going 6 weeks
You wont be disapointed. Keep us updated on how you get on!

2 bottles gets you 60 days ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running the new version of Inhibit E and loving it. Cheap as hell too.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had blood work done after running some Inhibit E, and it significantly lowered my estrogen. I also had some bloods after running a product containing Arimistane and it was lower, but not as low as it got with Inhibit E. Thanks for the support, and let us know how it works for you!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
You wont be disapointed. Keep us updated on how you get on!

2 bottles gets you 60 days ;)
I'll be trying inhibit-e myself for the first time. Grabbed up two bottles on sale.

So far I haven't been overly impressed with any otc AI so I'm hoping for the best. I know I've seen one bloodwork post on inhibit-e showing a 10 point drop at normal dosing which is pretty decent.

Would you say a 10 point drop is on par with what I should expect Jiigzz, or should I place my expectations a tad lower/higher on impact on E?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll be trying inhibit-e myself for the first time. Grabbed up two bottles on sale.

So far I haven't been overly impressed with any otc AI so I'm hoping for the best. I know I've seen one bloodwork post on inhibit-e showing a 10 point drop at normal dosing which is pretty decent.

Would you say a 10 point drop is on par with what I should expect Jiigzz, or should I place my expectations a tad lower/higher on impact on E?
Depends on your starting estrogen. The 10 point drop was from one person, so it's hard to say if we can expect that consistently. I'd love to see others get blood work done on it though :D

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I think this is the most recent Inhibit-E thread so I ask here :)
Im on my second bottle and really like it! BUT.. first bottle = almost no smell and caps was soft and good , second bottle = smells like pure manure and the powder is like stone. Bad batch or maybe moist have gone thru? is it safe to use? I dont want to throw it away its really nice : (
thanks

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I think this is the most recent Inhibit-E thread so I ask here :)
Im on my second bottle and really like it! BUT.. first bottle = almost no smell and caps was soft and good , second bottle = smells like pure manure and the powder is like stone. Bad batch or maybe moist have gone thru? is it safe to use? I dont want to throw it away its really nice : (
thanks
We have only run one batch of inhibit e . Did you buy them at the same time? And from same reatiler?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
arimistane for lowering body fat...inhibit-e for reducing estrogen....hell, why not run them both!!!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
arimistane for lowering body fat...inhibit-e for reducing estrogen....hell, why not run them both!!!!
I'll take Inhibit-E over Arimistane for fat loss properties.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll take Inhibit-E over Arimistane for fat loss properties.
I am a huge fan of inhibit-e, very effective anti-estrogen...but when it comes to QUICK fat loss arimistane is hard to beat, results in 2-3 days. inhibit-e may well be as good long term but who wants to wait?

I say run both because they are both very reasonably priced, both could be purchased for the cost of just 1 of the other popular ai's available!!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am a huge fan of inhibit-e, very effective anti-estrogen...but when it comes to QUICK fat loss arimistane is hard to beat, results in 2-3 days. inhibit-e may well be as good long term but who wants to wait?

I say run both because they are both very reasonably priced, both could be purchased for the cost of just 1 of the other popular ai's available!!!
I definitely hear what you're saying, but with Arimistane, it seems like it's more of water loss than fat loss.

No doubt Arimistane seems to provide quick, noticeable body comp changes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I definitely hear what you're saying, but with Arimistane, it seems like it's more of water loss than fat loss.

No doubt Arimistane seems to provide quick, noticeable body comp changes.
I agree, it is most likely water loss from arimistane, but it is very noticeable in the mirror. in the long run inhibit-e is definitely the superior product if I had to choose just 1!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I like combining both:

Inhibit-E for estrogen, and drying out a bit

El1minate (arimistane) for cortisol control and dropping substantial water weight

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
We have only run one batch of inhibit e . Did you buy them at the same time? And from same reatiler?
No, ordered 5 bottles on 2 times, same store. I had to open all of them and try the smell and really all of them smell bad.. or maybe its the smell it should be? But I cant remember first bottle smelled this bad

Honestly I like combining both:

Inhibit-E for estrogen, and drying out a bit

El1minate (arimistane) for cortisol control and dropping substantial water weight
What dose of each? Im thinking of 3 cap Inhibit-e and 3x25mg Arimastane, to much?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No, ordered 5 bottles on 2 times, same store. I had to open all of them and try the smell and really all of them smell bad.. or maybe its the smell it should be? But I cant remember first bottle smelled this bad

What dose of each? Im thinking of 3 cap Inhibit-e and 3x25mg Arimastane, to much?
Looks good.

Just keep an eye out for joint aches/pain. Arimistane is known to cause joint discomfort and many feel it at 75mg. Some even at 50mg. Fish oil and/or cissus can help some if it gets to that.

Otherwise, if you start to feel discomfort, you can back down to 50mg Arim.

Also, be sure to split up your doses of Arim at least twice daily (AM/PM) due to the half life. If you are using El1minate the caps are in nice convenient doses for modifying as needed.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some supps stink, no big deal. I've found TMG to be the most putrid.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I am currently cutting and am considering inhibit e or el1minate.

Any new reviews on which would be better for fat loss?

Is the consensus still in favor of inhibit e?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
arimistane has quicker results in the mirror
id say take em both lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
id say take em both lol
Definite drying out with Arimistane off the bat. Also solid for cortisol control. Estrogen modulation effects of Arim are up for debate, but it won't hurt. El1minate is pretty damn cheap too considering the doses most people use.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently cutting and am considering inhibit e or el1minate.

Any new reviews on which would be better for fat loss?

Is the consensus still in favor of inhibit e?
Another option could be the OG AlphaMax if you were open to a product more than just an AI. AlphaMax can be utilized during a cut, the F95 will help maintain lean mass while cutting, sleep is better (which can improve recovery) and contains 75mg of Arimistane. If that is something you're interested in, let me know, I can let you know which stores still have that version.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
One of the cheapest Arimistane is Muscle Addictions Eradicate E. It's currently $13.90 at NP. Inhibit E is likely the better choice for lowering total E, but Arimistane is pretty good for drying out.

Both are good options depending on what you truly are after.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Thanks everyone for the replies!
AntM1564 I'd definitely be interested in checking out alphamax.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
id say take em both lol
this...both inhibit-e and a arimistane product could be had for under $40

allna

Awards
I know this thread is years old but im wondering if i can run armistane AND inhibit E together ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know this thread is years old but im wondering if i can run armistane AND inhibit E together ?
Wouldn’t bother wasting my money on armistane. Just go with Inhibit-E