Stupid, but does ice affect your drinks?

sk1017

Awards
When I drink my Bcaa as I work out, I feel the need to put ice in it? Is that ok?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I drink my Bcaa as I work out, I feel the need to put ice in it? Is that ok?
No. Absolutely not. Don't add ice. It could actually kill you. The shock from drinking an ice cold drink while working out can be dangerous and cause a stroke.

sk1017

Awards
No. Absolutely not. Don't add ice. It could actually kill you. The shock from drinking an ice cold drink while working out can be dangerous and cause a stroke.
Wow!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, good question. On the one hand I'm inclined to think it'll make the water cold, but on the other hand I feel like you're using the slang for a type of drug, in which case the drink will become a liquid talking rainbow.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, good question. On the one hand I'm inclined to think it'll make the water cold, but on the other hand I feel like you're using the slang for a type of drug, in which case the drink will become a liquid talking rainbow.
ICE is slang for meth. I really hope he is not using it as slang for meth though.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
No....he would become a talking rainbow...not the drink...

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Yeah op I recommend ep1c, x gels, ABE, PA, alphamax, magnitropin stacks.

Those are the best natty anabolics out right now

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Extreme cold temperatures breaks down the BCAA and supplement molecules and turns them into carcinogens. I don't want to bore you with sciencey and medical mumbo jumbo but, ice in your supplement is bad news bears.