Lg sciences 1- andro vs epi andro vs other lg products

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
So I've been lifting for about 4.5 years and am 23 years old. Switching up routines, and from cutting to bulking I just seem to keep hitting plateaus and seemed like the past year it's been hard to put anymore size on. This is what led me to possibly running some of lg sciences products. I'm not quite sure what I'll need. Would it be wise to run cycle support while running one of lg's products? Here's what I'm looking at

Lg 1andro 4 weeks or 8?

Pct-form xt or triazole, some type of test booster and a SERM on hand, thinking novadex.

I'm looking for lean mass gains so any other input or recommendations are welcome. I'm looking for something that isn't to harsh since it's my first run.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea that's exactly what I would recommend for pct. A serm, otc pct product, otc test booster, and i usually like reduce xt by sns. And as far as the on cycle its always wise to run it. cel cycle assist is a good one.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Awesome thanks! Would the cutting kit or bulk kit be a good first run or just stick with one compound? Dosing for nova?

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Nolva: 20 20 10 10 or 20 10 10 depending on length and harshness of the compounds.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 andro is a great way to go. For that form x is an easy pct. no need for stronger.

Can get it at mind and muscle with code Freetee for a free shirt with order