Pre W.O needed - Something with pump and stim factors?

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ran two OL Conq3r tubs and like it. Looking for something new... Is there anything with pump and stim in one thats decent? I will be using vital1ty at pre-wo too.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I just tried RSP Dyno. I mixed half scoop of dyno/half scoop of hemavol & it kicked ass. Right now bogo on RSP Dyno at BB.com.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Core Fury is 2nd place fav for pumps and energy

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just came across High Volume from PES. Looks and sounds legit from the reviews, but now Id have to add a stim. This thread is still young, I'll see what others come in and say.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Next week HyperMax XT will be launching! Has very strong energy and focus but now also has a VERY strong pump complex! Where most pre workouts will either be a strong stim or a full dosed ergogenic, HyperMax XT will have both!

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran the OG Hypermax but I could NOT stand the taste. I thought Id get over it, but I just never did.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have ran the OG Hypermax but I could NOT stand the taste. I thought Id get over it, but I just never did.
I do remember that very first version and flavor was not a strong point, lol I agree! Since then flavor system has been dramatically improved!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavoring on HyperMax has gone from medicine to jolly rancher.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just came across High Volume from PES. Looks and sounds legit from the reviews, but now Id have to add a stim. This thread is still young, I'll see what others come in and say.
High Volume would cover you for pumps, but yes you'd have to add whatever stims you like to it.

If you don't want to do that for an all in one I like Controlled Labs White Rapids and Komodo Katana.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just ran two OL Conq3r tubs and like it. Looking for something new... Is there anything with pump and stim in one thats decent? I will be using vital1ty at pre-wo too.
Ferrox is my go-to stim on the occassions that I don't use Conqu3r