Any Ladies used Ep1c transdermal?

A

aquareef

Awards
I'm looking into getting the transdermal Ep1c Unleashed for my girlfriend.

With the plan to Cut (lose weight) in mind, regardless of losing muscle (she's looking for absolute weight loss, she's pretty strong and just wants to be smaller) how has this product worked out for the women on these forums or anyone's significant others?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking into getting the transdermal Ep1c Unleashed for my girlfriend.

With the plan to Cut (lose weight) in mind, regardless of losing muscle (she's looking for absolute weight loss, she's pretty strong and just wants to be smaller) how has this product worked out for the women on these forums or anyone's significant others?

Thanks for your thoughts.
YatesWifey04 is currently running a log right now with Ep1c Unleashed. She's already found endurance benefits, but I'll let her comment.

A

aquareef

Awards
YatesWifey04 is currently running a log right now with Ep1c Unleashed. She's already found endurance benefits, but I'll let her comment.
Ok great thanks for the heads up I'll go check that thread out

Anyone else have good experiences?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using it. I'm on the oral version though. I've been running it for almost 3 weeks & am really pleased with the results. I'm in the process of cutting, and am eating in a pretty decent deficit. While on the Ep1c my strength has actually increased. My endurance & stamina are awesome. I'm getting through my workouts with shorter rest periods and I'm not as fatigued at the end. My cardio sessions have improved greatly as well. I'm barely winded (although drenched in sweat) at the end of a 30 min sessiom on the treadmill with it set at the highest incline. Recovery has improved as well. It takes a lot for me to get DOMS now. Don't get me wrong...I still feel worked, but my body is not completely wrecked. All in all, I do recommend it for someone cutting who doesn't want to lose strength, or suffer from the glorious fatigue that can accompany eating at in deficit while training.

Here's my log, that's active now, if you want to check it out...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272048