Transdermal on Junk?

aquareef

Awards
Anyone tried putting transdermal Ep1c on their shaft/balls/that area in general?

Wondering if health benefits (not necessarily performance enhancement but maybe blood flow, vascularity, etc)

Experiences?

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Seriously though, I wonder if there are any real benefits....subbed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shaft? No. lol

Scrotum? Yes. (regarding transdermal DHEA)

A lot of people swear by it, though I don't personally know if there's an added benefit over another area where the skin is thin. But yeah, don't put it on your penis; no need for that.

aquareef

Awards
Shaft? No. lol

Scrotum? Yes. (regarding transdermal DHEA)

A lot of people swear by it, though I don't personally know if there's an added benefit over another area where the skin is thin. But yeah, don't put it on your penis; no need for that.
Hahaha yeah I've tried that as well, the warm tingling is interesting to say the least and it definitely perks things up. (I hear it converts more to DHT down there)

But I am talking about the Ep1c Unleashed transdermal specifically. Did you try that yet?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha yeah I've tried that as well, the warm tingling is interesting to say the least and it definitely perks things up. (I hear it converts more to DHT down there)

But I am talking about the Ep1c Unleashed transdermal specifically. Did you try that yet?
I have yet to try that product, though I'd love to at some point in the future.

Only thing I've ever applied to the ol' ball bag is just transdermal DHEA. TBH, I'm not sure I'd want to apply any other compounds directly there (though I believe back in the day when Sustain Alpha was still with PP, that was something people did, too).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see anyone wanting to guinea pig throwing TD EU on their penor lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao at this thread. The schlong unleashed log.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you wanna whack it, go ahead and whack it. Isn't Trans-dermal epic alcohol based though?. I wouldn't put it in the fun zone....

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Tried dermacrine,which is alcohol based, on the ol zipper snake....it wasn't very pleasant....

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any particular reason you want to increase the vascularity of your dik? Lol

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about taking the caps rectally ? He seemed into it as well

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll do it for a free bottle...
We don't recommend you apply EU to your genital area so I don't see us giving you a free bottle to do it.

However, If you purchase a bottle we can't stop you ;)