How does Rich Piana have so much money?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Does this guy make this much money off of supplements alone?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Real Estate, Investments, Had an endorsement deal with Mutant previously. Now has his own company.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He looks like a douche

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea he's got a lot going on would be my guess. He owns his own company like said, he use to do commercials, If you follow him on instagram he's always traveling and at expos. He posts a lot of videos so idk but Ive seen his cars and they are pretty nice. haha

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
He seems to work his ass off. He's everywhere and represents his line well. For that reason alone, I like him.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading a post from rich a few years ago on another forum where he discussed on of his investments.

One of his income streams is his investment real estate in Texas if I remember right. He bought his real estate by borrowing against the house he was living in at the time. The bottom feel out of the housing market after he borrowed against it so after then he owed several hundred thousand more on his house than what it was worth. He decided to stop paying for it and let the bank foreclose on it since it didn't make sense to him to keep paying for something the he owed more on than it was worth. He still owns his investment real estate though and bought a different house.

While I think he is motivated and hard working, and from what others have said is genuinely a really nice guy in person, it seems pretty irresponsible to borrow against your house to purchase additional investment real estate and then stop paying for it especially when you have the means to do so.

I'm sure others will agree with his logic and think it is smart. I believe if I borrowed it, I need to pay it back.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that's the worst thing he did, he's an angel in this industry then.

I think the answer to the OP's question is he worked his butt off for it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Someone's jealous they didn't think of that idea first..

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading a post from rich a few years ago on another forum where he discussed on of his investments.

One of his income streams is his investment real estate in Texas if I remember right. He bought his real estate by borrowing against the house he was living in at the time. The bottom feel out of the housing market after he borrowed against it so after then he owed several hundred thousand more on his house than what it was worth. He decided to stop paying for it and let the bank foreclose on it since it didn't make sense to him to keep paying for something the he owed more on than it was worth. He still owns his investment real estate though and bought a different house.

While I think he is motivated and hard working, and from what others have said is genuinely a really nice guy in person, it seems pretty irresponsible to borrow against your house to purchase additional investment real estate and then stop paying for it especially when you have the means to do so.

I'm sure others will agree with his logic and think it is smart. I believe if I borrowed it, I need to pay it back.
It's very smart. Even smarter would be repurchasing the house at auction after foreclosure when the price plummeted after the market leveled out.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Real Estate, Investments, Had an endorsement deal with Mutant previously. Now has his own company.
Yeah Ive seen the videos of his cars and his house. Very nice lifestyle he lives. Would find it hard to believe that he could afford all those things by only having his own supplement company for a few years. He lives like a rockstar and the real estate and investments along with his own company explains that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah Ive seen the videos of his cars and his house. Very nice lifestyle he lives. Would find it hard to believe that he could afford all those things by only having his own supplement company for a few years. He lives like a rockstar and the real estate and investments along with his own company explains that.
I don't know anything about this gentlemen, but a lot of people who live like a Rock Star just plain owe a lot of loans!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know anything about this gentlemen, but a lot of people who live like a Rock Star just plain owe a lot of loans!
Not sure about living like a rock star....everytime I see him in videos he's either in the gym or at shows and conventions promoting his line.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Making money is hard work !! As a business man it always seams like everyone one else is working less and making more !!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the guy. He seems to have a straight forward approach to things, and I respect that.

Capchaos

Awards
Met him last month nice freakn dude. Straight shooter, and a freakn monster

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has No one mentioned the you tube aspect? I bet he gets a healthy chunk of change from posting all those videos.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nah, he was pretty smart. People were in desperate needs right before the recession hit. Bad loans, bad investments, bad everything. Borrowing against a house was probably the smartest thing anyone who knew they were losing their home could do. Yes, you should pay the bank back but imagine all the money people were losing. People put their life savings into a home just to watch their dreams fall apart. I worked for the housing/bank gaints for a while. Trust me, they're doing ok now.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has No one mentioned the you tube aspect? I bet he gets a healthy chunk of change from posting all those videos.
My friend's bf does accounting for the big youtubers. Per every second that someone watches a commercial, they make money. You can make up to $7-10 per commercial if someone watches the whole thing. Some youtubers make around $100-$300k a month.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Does this guy make this much money off of supplements alone?
He doesn't it's all an illusion. Either that or he's some rich kid who spent all of mommy and daddy's inheritance on bodybuilding drugs

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established

After taxes you don't make that much from YouTube unless you're one of the top ten

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
My friend's bf does accounting for the big youtubers. Per every second that someone watches a commercial, they make money. You can make up to $7-10 per commercial if someone watches the whole thing. Some youtubers make around $100-$300k a month.
This is simply not true my god people do you guys believe everything you read? This statement is NOT TRUE whatsoever lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So may experts, so little time!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is simply not true my god people do you guys believe everything you read? This statement is NOT TRUE whatsoever lol
No, we just don't believe in the bs you spew on here.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
After taxes you don't make that much from YouTube unless you're one of the top ten
Counting his videos and views and knowing what the rates are, he's doing just fine.