SARMS - What are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TigerFitness is on a crusade to bash SARM products because they don't sell them, and would
like to prevent people from purchasing their supplements from other retailers. Their youtube
videos seemed very biased, trying to get you to purchase natural products from them instead
of just being informative, they seem to be very slanted.

While i do believe some Manufacturers and Retailers need to be more responsible, I also believe
people need to do research about anything that they put into their bodies, whether it comes from
a vitamin store, their doctors, an online retailer or they're street pharmacist.

people are going to be foolish with what they put into their bodies regardless of what it is.
People do stupid things all the time, without thinking about the consequences. They think they
are super human and nothing can happen to them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah people are stupid and they will continue to take products that they have no business using. You really can't fix stupid, or worse ignorantly stupid....The same thing that happened with PH/DS products is now happening with SARMS, and it will continue to happen until they are banned which will happen. History will repeat itself. If you don't believe just sit back and watch what happens.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well yes Marc is going to push his supplements, & is very opinionated about SARMS but he should be if you ask me, because it is wrong for supplement companies to do what they're doing and recommend stuff like that to kids @ who knows what age. I just feel that the product should've stayed on research chemical sites and not into the supplement company world, it's keeps it more underground so only the people who know can get it, and Not just fantasized by marketing. I mean we all know there's risk in these chemicals, we don't know exactly what they do. Hell that's why Olympus labs had to open another company to sell it.
But in the end It's all just opinions, and this is mine.
That is NOT the reason that Olympus UK was formed. And fyi no OL rep will ever reccomend any hormonal products to any kids. That is not what we are about at all.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I understand, & I respect OL. But Please inform me why OL UK was created, because is all they sell is products that where know as "research chemicals", I don't want to bash them... The regular OL has excellent products. & I'm glad that OL won't recommend they're products to kids. But on the internet it's hard to tell who's a kid and who's not correct? But if someone is 14 and they say they're 40 then hey that's their problem.

PS: what I said in Yates quote via OL UK is not true, it was a sad assumption by me, I'll let companies speak for themselves from now on, I'm sorry to all.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
If a mod sees this, you may go ahead and close this. This subject is very opinionated and will be until action is taken upon it, this thread will only lead to arguments which is what I'm not about, and don't want to fuel. I appreciate you reading. I will no longer reply to this post.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
And A RC site is any different than an online supp store why? They dont check for age, etc... In the end it's up to the consumer to know what they are using and doing. Do you blindly trust companies in all industries?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
We can go in circles all day. This thread is done.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And A RC site is any different than an online supp store why? They dont check for age, etc... In the end it's up to the consumer to know what they are using and doing. Do you blindly trust companies in all industries?
Come on. The most blatantly obvious difference is an RC company says that the products they sell are for research purposes only. A supplement company calling research chemicals supplements...Well, just connect the dots....

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"How can you be about cGMP and quality control when the QA/Regulatory Unit didn’t put the immediate and permanent kibosh on a would-be supplement that has a SARM printed on the Supplement Facts Panel? How can you be about cGMP when the QA/Regulatory Unit did not quarantine and eventually reject any “bag-o-powder” labeled as a SARM that was brought into the hold-for-testing area (required by federal law) of the manufacturing facility?

Yeah brah, its all good, it’s the real thing, trust us, we know we’re slinging stuff that may be dangerous, is surely 100% illegal to sell as a Dietary Supplement and making mad, gangsta bank doing it"

Saw this in a recent article and thought it was funny

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
"How can you be about cGMP and quality control when the QA/Regulatory Unit didn’t put the immediate and permanent kibosh on a would-be supplement that has a SARM printed on the Supplement Facts Panel? How can you be about cGMP when the QA/Regulatory Unit did not quarantine and eventually reject any “bag-o-powder” labeled as a SARM that was brought into the hold-for-testing area (required by federal law) of the manufacturing facility?
Yeah brah, its all good, it’s the real thing, trust us, we know we’re slinging stuff that may be dangerous, is surely 100% illegal to sell as a Dietary Supplement and making mad, gangsta bank doing it"

Saw this in a recent article and thought it was funny
I can make a "dietary THC supplement" right? :) I'll put it under the "sleep aid" category

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read thru an article PricePlow posted earlier today about SARMS...it was a good read

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to bust on OL or OL UK though. They are some good people. Great customer service and excellent products. So please don't take it that way. My posts were meant in a more generalized way.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
...And yet the kiddoes can easily get cigarettes, and alcohol, (yes - did *you* have a hard time getting them?) right there on the shelf of every store - or daddy's cabinet. Oh nooooooooooo....SARMS! I look at at it like gene pool cleansing - buy up kiddoes. That Lobliner kid should stick to just making more Lactaid.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
...And yet the kiddoes can easily get cigarettes, and alcohol, (yes - did *you* have a hard time getting them?) right there on the shelf of every store - or daddy's cabinet. Oh nooooooooooo....SARMS! I look at at it like gene pool cleansing - buy up kiddoes. That Lobliner kid should stick to just making more Lactaid.
Honestly didn't mean to like your post(can't unlike on mobile). If cigarettes/alcohol is what this forum is based on then that's what this thread would be about, but...It's not. So therefore please don't post that non sense. We can take anything in the world and compare to other problems but that won't help the problem that where discussing will it? NO.

Not trying to be an ass but you can compare a lot of problems all day, even though they don't correlate.

Status
Not open for further replies.