VPX - Triple Test /Paederia foetida(Magnitropin)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

Has anyone used this? It's around $30US a bottle and has the same main ingredient as Magnitropin.

yiaosen

Awards
i have used one bottle almost solo (preworkouts, fish oil and other basics, should not have interfered in any major way i think) and not noticed much tbh. i have not tried magnitropin, but just looking at the profile of this + other myokem stuff to me it seems way superior and generally more thoughtful as far as the brand goes (cistanche is supposed to be great, many people seem to like epicatechin).

i only have limited experience with test-boosters so i do not know how much my opinion is worth, but feel-good wise i got way more out of bps endosurge and even the straight bps maca (the latter really suprised me, just felt really good overall).

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have used one bottle almost solo (preworkouts, fish oil and other basics, should not have interfered in any major way i think) and not noticed much tbh. i have not tried magnitropin, but just looking at the profile of this + other myokem stuff to me it seems way superior and generally more thoughtful as far as the brand goes (cistanche is supposed to be great, many people seem to like epicatechin).

i only have limited experience with test-boosters so i do not know how much my opinion is worth, but feel-good wise i got way more out of bps endosurge and even the straight bps maca (the latter really suprised me, just felt really good overall).
Planning on grabbing some MacaPro!